The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b100%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dugo
Caryington
Darth'Ishad
Viking
Orion Centrus
Sharasvar
Charada
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
Kol
Dante Demens
PrometheuX
Andariun
Sen Sensui
Sureshot
Godjera
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
nosyd
zoran
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:31 am

Incidently I appreciate that Gideon is in both The Hyperion AND Tando's "Mission 1" RP but, like Randomfest, the events of both RPs are meant to be done at different times, though its not clear exactly how much after The Hyperion that Mission 1 takes place quite yet; we'll sort that out once we come to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:05 pm

I decided to introduce Horatz, my primary character, into agency through Hyperion Smile... So it's up to you senior agents how his biography will end Wink I won't tell anything about his personality yet, should reveal itself as time passes.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 pm

This is Stunning, Dy!

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Hyperion[/quote]

But how are the rest of us meant to keep up to that standard? Wink
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:

But how are the rest of us meant to keep up to that standard? Wink

This just shows how much i want to rp... and how weak i'm at writing.
It took me 5h to paint.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:44 am

Wow very impressive Dy Very Happy
I'd advise not going up to meet him though he's not much of a gentle man Wink
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:50 am

Oh she already went to meet him.
Don't worry... she will survive The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:34 am

I'd like to ask that everyone really try to post on the hyp at least once a week or try to engage a character they don't know that much about IC. I think that this will help to establish each other's characters and also get our characters to learn a little bit about each other. With tor's release getting closer it is vital for our survival that we have a thriving RP community that all members are active in. So try to make some face time while getting a drink or try to get a chat session now and then. Alot of the really good character's are defined by their conversation rather than their actions ^^
Back to top Go down
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:04 am

I'm waiting for some activity on Hyperion forum since Sep 01. Maybe it would be useful if EPOCH agents could roleplay Hyperion staff. I mean mostly the non-combat one. And it applies both to Forum and chat Hyperion. Then, even if you're in relatively small group of players that don't have first plan connection to each other can be tied for some RP by NPC actions and more player-friendly environment. Lunarwolf made huge work on the Hyperion and not only planned whole interior but staff person by person with (what is most important) their personality. We can even use NPC to roleplay with our guests in Hyperion if they are not IC looking for EPOCH agents.

But this need the approval of Lunarwalf - the creator of our hyped Club. Hope you like the idea LW.

Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:35 am

you can rp the staff - it just has to be realistic to their personality Razz
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:16 am

Gotcha I'll play an NPC if you guys want I'm sure LW wont mind while he's away as long as it sticks to the rules, or I could play an EPOCH Agent for you!

Who's in need then Smile
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:42 pm

i just meant like we should all try to kick it up again since so much work went into it, its a shame to see it collecting dust xP
Back to top Go down
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:03 pm

I'm In just have to find out one thing:

DY:
Is it after or before Leta gave Kleti her medal to get contact with EPOCH?
Forum was left behind since chat RP was opened.

Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm

I think its before, because at Hyperion Kleti is still freelancer not agent:P
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 am

Well we could always do some chat based RP and post it in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:37 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Well we could always do some chat based RP and post it in the thread.
Smart idea!
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 am

I have chat log where Kleti first time meets Leta at Hyperion. so where and when i can post it?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:21 am

Dy wrote:
I have chat log where Kleti first time meets Leta at Hyperion. so where and when i can post it?

It depends were Kleti entered RP wise, if you chat RP'd before you posted you could just edit your first post with Kleti in and paste it in there Smile

Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 am

Its after...Very Happy

....................Kleti enters hyperion............Kleti meets Leta..................
Timeline --------I----------------------------------I-------------------------
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 pm

yeah that was the only problem i saw with it since dy and i joined first i thought witya was going to do recruitment of inits after he had joined and that people who had not rped joining yet would have to do it with someone else xP i dunno though if we can get it to work would be neat xP
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:39 am

Sywyen wrote:

what brings a woman of such glorious beauty to this filth hole?

Filth hole? The Hyperion is one of the most upper class and popular nightclubs on the entire of Coruscant, which is in turn 'the center of the Galaxy' (well, 'Core' at least) ! If Keil'ix considers it a 'filth hole' I'd hate to see the expensive places he goes to affraid

Viking wrote:
Yea well, there dun seems to be much RP going on in general considering this is a heavy RP guild -_-

We've actually got 6 RP's going on, its just that people aren't taking part in them at the moment for one reason or another:

1. The Hyperion
2. Doom Among The Dunes
3. Pathway to Stone
3. {For Droid's Sake}
4. Operation: Silent Running
5. Mission 1 The hunt for Razza Toradou
6. The Last Asylum (due to start)

Priory is also about to start a D-RP and it looks like Witya is thinking of starting one up.

There is plenty of RP going on, people just need to get involved ^^
Back to top Go down
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:27 am

That's why I think we need new RP for the "new" guys (that where in EPOCH before me Wink so they can start without scenario twists. And yeah, we have few scenarios that where little blocked by personal changes in the guild players pool ;/

Anyway, I'm sending soon rp proposal to our RP director Very Happy

EDIT

Quote :
what brings a woman of such glorious beauty to this filth hole?

Sith Empire Logo As loyal member of Empire I think he was talking about Coruscant Sith Empire Logo
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:32 am

Well any new RP that is being set up, or a good one that an devilishly handsome agent can sneak in on, I'm up for it. Also he doesn't really think it's a dirty filth hole.. it's just how he views most bars/tavern style atmospheres.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.IanABrown.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion Discussion Thread
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15