The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b1065%The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b1018%The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b100%The Hyperion Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dugo
Caryington
Darth'Ishad
Viking
Orion Centrus
Sharasvar
Charada
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
Kol
Dante Demens
PrometheuX
Andariun
Sen Sensui
Sureshot
Godjera
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
nosyd
zoran
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Hyperion Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:07 pm

After 3 of our 4 RPs coming to a halt due to absences I thought it would be good to start up a new RP, possbily one that was less reliant on specific people being around to post all the time.

I remember someone mentioning about the possibility of doing a freeform open RP (was that you, Artekus?) where people could pop in and out and the place would keep ticking, regardless.

So that's exactly what I've done! If you look over here you will see the information for the Venue of the RP is already up but the Topic is currently locked. This is because it took a really long time for me to get all that information together and I've not managed to do an introductory description post yet. As soon as I do however, it will be unlocked and free for you all to use.

All I would ask please is that you only use "Alts" or characters not already engaged in any of the other Forum RPs. You can use characters from this guild, characters you have no intention of being in E.P.O.C.H., or even make up characters just for this RP (however, if you do that please don't make multiple characters, delete/"Write out" any you are no longer using).

This RP is open not only to members but also Initiates and Newly Registered people (that means you, SF!), Alliance members, people from visiting guilds and even 'guests'.

Although I reserve the write to modify / delete any paticularly damaging or deliberately disruptive posts, I will always PM the individual responsibe to give them the option to change their post if I deem it unproductive to the scenario.

For now only the Ground Floor of the Hyperion is open, I will be creating and releasing the other 3 floors as time goes on.

Enjoy!

- Ldubz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Impressive! Did you only whip up the 3d map of The Hyperion yesterday? Really good, and the setting is well thought out too. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:04 am

Great work may join with Republic Diplomat Constantine Nord V, but not before the end of holiday
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:29 am

Good work on the Ground Floor of the Hyperion, my Sith Alt is definitely gonna be joining in on this rp.
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 am

Really good work there Lunarwolf. Vivaa will be calling in for a little light refreshment for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:07 am

Looks real good king , I got a char I want to test out (I'm trying to introduce him in my last 'origins' story for Zala).

A middle-aged weasel of a smuggler (think Woody Allen meets Watto), not entirely sure about race yet (probably human) but thinking of calling him Mort 'mumbles' Obin.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 am

Wow you put alot of effort into that. i'll be joining in once its open!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 am

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Its meant to be like a kind-of mafia-run type of place so those characters that are a little "rough around the edges" might find the place a bit brighter and cleaner than their usual dingy Cantinas but its well known in the underground circuit as a place where deals can be done of all kinds in relative safety. Its a rare place on Coruscant in that no political power holds sway here, and nobody is entirely sure why (Why don't Sith Maruaders burst in here and kill Jedi Padawans taking refuge from the invasion? Perhaps the place is protected somehow?) but while that is in place it serves a neutral meeting ground for just about anyone that can afford the prices.

Its completely open so feel free to come and go as you please with as many characters as you like, just please stick to one character at a time.

I'll put the first post up asap (hopefully tonight) and then unlock the thread and its all yours. I'll be putting 4 "Reserved" posts on the end of the main one, just to let you know. This will cover the food and drinks list (so you know what you're ordering!) and 3 posts for each of the upper floors to be added in at a later date.

The plan is this RP will stay active until launch and will serve as a place where new members can come for some easy, laid back RP or can be a place people can try out new characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:11 am

Stellar work Mr Dubz! I say we ditch that "Roleplay Director" title and crown thee "High King of Diligence, Lord of all Roleplay". In fact, I'm going to start calling you that anyway. I'm sure it'll catch on.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:57 am

Well Sureshot calls me "number 1" (better that than number 2 I guess) and fox calls me "Lady Lunar", so heck... knock yerself out mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Lady Lunar"

I still rofl at that tongue
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:08 am

Right, there we go folks.

The Hyperion is now unlocked with a short *cough* introductiory post to help you all get a feel of what its like.

Any questions, problems, queries or comments just chuck 'em back this way.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 am

RoM have been informed so you may get a few guys heading over Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 am

PrioryJK wrote:
RoM have been informed so you may get a few guys heading over Smile

Cheers PJK! Lets hope they're Mandolorians and not MARDYlorians... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Well I threw my fresh little smuggler into the fray, kept it quite basic (just an intro really) and tested the waters with some of the locals. Be sure to lemme know if I'm pushing it at the door.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 pm

No thats all good mate, ta for a nice opener! It suddenly occurs though that you probably won't be the last person to introduce and NPC as well (such as in the case of the Senator) so I should probably add a Player and NPC list into the first thread.

Great job there SF, thanks for that!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 am

Quote :
Wow! I'm amazed by the detail and everything put into this. I'm even more amazed that there's more to come!

I'll have to drop by....

Quote :
Same, full staff listings? Incredible.

Some quotes from the guys at RoM, thought you'd like to hear Wink
I'll post something up today.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 am

Looks like a great idea L-Dubz! When I come back Ill happily join with an alt that I've been thinking about! I'll tell the GTC about this soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Hello all, Tando dropped a message off on our forums about this so hopefully I'll get involved when I get some time from the routine of real life.

Looked at the thread and took a read, pure quality for an rp especially taking the time to set out the layout and characters.

Last edited by Jkaura on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:03 am

Thanks Jkaura!

The RP itself is completely open so feel free to drop in at whatever point you like, there are no time constraints Very Happy

I'll be leaving this open until the release of the game anyway so come and go as best suits your schedule!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 am

I should make my first post soon. I'll be RPing as Harlon Rand, a human scoundrel who "works" as a black marketeer and smuggler to fund his lifestyle. He's cocky, arrogant, egotistical and enjoys making racist jokes at the expense of other species. An all round nice chap.
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:41 am

That is a great RP. I'd been hoping for something like this for a while. Godjera has already got drunk on the first page. That's how awesome the Hyperion is!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 am

Everyone's characters are excellent! You've all set up a widely-different bunch, which is ace.

I think Godjera is the only character we've met before (and Palu if he ever gets to his shift Wink ) so its nice to see some new faces which are so unique to one another.

Excellent job so far people!

I'm going to attempt to start the the drinks list this evening (I'll leave the food menu for another time) so you can all throw some drink names into what your ordering (apart from those who already have, of course!) If I get a chance I will also write another post too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
...(and Palu if he ever gets to his shift Wink )...

Sorry mate. I've been working on the story I'm now posting for a while (since discussing it with you actually Wink) and my head and fingers are all about Mr Creon at the moment. Mr Stris really will have to be a little late I'm afraid! lol

I'll try to post something up soon. tongue
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 pm

s'ok, I wasn't griping about him not being there, I even made him late in advance cos I know how you love to play him as the underdog!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next