The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b10EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b11EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b10EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b11EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b1065%EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b106%EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b1018%EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b106%EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b100%EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.

Go down 
+7
PrioryJK
The Partisan
Lunarwolf
Caryington
Smudge
Randomfest
Tando
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Empty
PostSubject: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am

At the recent guild meeting it was discussed about the rp's taking a long time to complete and for new ones to start, so to help some of our newest members get into some RP action we have come up with a Mission system. These Mission are designed to be short RP missions lasting only a month and the aim is to have a new mission every month.

We will have a few new rules for this system, the first one being Space travel between planets will freeze the mission for 12 hours, this will allow for any updates needed, you will not be able to progress the mission until the 12 hours is up but you can chat to help pass the time on the long journey (if you Wish)

The second new rule is you are allowed to request more information but this will take 24hrs for us to process, this information could be to do with the target or associates, or anything to help you.

Here are the existing RP Rules and a RP Guide

Please feel free to ask questions in this thread about the new system, also sign up will be in character one the mission is posted. The first 2 to apply will be accepted unless the mission states more Agents are needed. if you are interested please sign up below so we have a rough number of people who are interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 am

sounds great ^^ i'll sign up Razz - er in char doesn't start now does it >.> lol
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 am

no not yet mate, once the mission is posted
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 am

Sounds great, I'll probably wait till the next one though - I've got a background story in the works and then plans for a Hyperion introduction, so I'll get that sorted first.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Should we not limit the number of people taking part to each mission in order to have this going faster and smoother? The more people the slower it would go.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Tando wrote:
The first 2 to apply will be accepted unless the mission states more Agents are needed.

Already done Soude
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Well... I'm an idiot! That's now official!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:01 pm

I lurve this idea - gonna watch with vested interest Yoda
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
The Partisan
Registered
Registered
The Partisan

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Aha, excellent idea. Well, I'll wait until some of the initiates respond, though I'll certainly stick my hat in should they choose to wait.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:44 am

Great Idea Tando, who's goning to run these btw is there going to be a DM who runs it seperatly or will one of the the Players be in charge?
Might be interesting to have 2 running at once if only two people (or 3 with a DM) are involved with each one Smile

I'll sigh up but I'll take a back seat to newer members Smile
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:43 am

Agents will DM but I was thinking about using the steam chat so they can talk to main NPC for information
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:30 am

Whoever starts the mision will DM it... If Tando, for example, has a mission idea he'll post up and DM the mission. If that You PJK, then you'll DM it. Sounds easy and efficient to me that way. >_>
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:56 am

Very similar to the Galactic Trade Commission's Mission idea but with a twist in that no one will hold hands with the Agents involved and we can have heaps of these, as opposed to one for each new recruit. This is an excellent idea and I'm completely behind it. It will be our way of carrying out all those minor missions that act as fillers between the big RPs. This could help put us on the map!
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:36 am

Ok, My plan is to make these mission interactive, so some NPC's you will be able to chat to to get information, for this the DM will use the Steam chat system to make a In Character chat session and RP the NPC then post the session in the RP thread, also where you can you will be able to hack consoles, for this you will receive a rp update with any information downloaded, some NPC's might give you notepads with information again you will recieve a RP update that will contain information but sometimes you will need to decode this yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:46 am

Haha thats awesome Tando!

Please remember to reply IN-CHARACTER if you post on Mission 1 The hunt for Razza Toradou guys.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 am

Mental! I can't wait to see what happens with these missions. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:00 pm

How are we recieving these mission in character, is it by datapad or something? not sure how to apply for mission one ic Razz
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:02 pm

I want to apply but I'm not 100% how to. Should I reply as though my character is accepting it on a computer screen?

Also: will the initial travelling to the "last seen" location require the travelling time of 12 hours?
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:44 am

Sorry I've not posted but been busy, 2 questions are you two planning on working together? and do you have steam?

Randomfest your free to make your way to the target.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 am

ok this mission is now closed to anyother agents, Randomfest and Lunarwolf are running it, Wild Wallace you are top of the list for the next Mission.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:29 am

Blaster
Awesome.

Are we just gonna post like we do in other RP? or how is this gonna play?
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 am

post like before but you can ask for information about the target, I will post updates given by informants and a couple of the npc's you will chat to using steam text chat which will then be posted in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 pm

May I reserve a role in another mission? I'll use Horatz "Substance" Sallo, my main character, who should appear with his whole backstory very soon. Thanks in advance Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 am

There you go Tando, I thought I'd throw the first spanner in the works by fully listening to your two suggested areas to investigate then go COMPLETELY the other direction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 am

I'm glad you headed to Nal Hutta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.   EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

EPOCH Mission Discussion Thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next