The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b100%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dugo
Caryington
Darth'Ishad
Viking
Orion Centrus
Sharasvar
Charada
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
Kol
Dante Demens
PrometheuX
Andariun
Sen Sensui
Sureshot
Godjera
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
nosyd
zoran
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: "The Celebration" Discussion   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:50 am

OK, the new and short temporary RP "The Celebration" is now live and everyone is welcome to join - assuming they're not carrying any weapons that is Razz

Remember to leave politics at the door and come in and grab a drink - all the Agents will be there so now everyone will get a chance to meet everyone else!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:55 am

Have we miraculously jumped through time past "A Surprise Visit" since the Path are here? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:05 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Have we miraculously jumped through time past "A Surprise Visit" since the Path are here? Smile

Nope, like I said before this one is non-timeline specific and is designed just to get everyone together in one place. Some of our Agents still haven't met each other "in-character" let alone most of our allies.

If you do want to consider where it fits in chroniclogically, I'd say after all the current RPs, so anyone who has met previously will know whomever they've met.
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:45 am

Damn, I'd really like to join in and talk to many people, would get easier to jump into other RP's then, but I'm a bit short on time -_-' Well, eventually, I'll make a post, continue for as long as I can and then leave discreetly like "oh shi- someone is in trouble! SuperSpiderWonderBat Fray on the go! *flyes out through the window*" or summin' =)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 am

Its 7 - 14 days worth of RP mate, no rush Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Would you like me to wait before posting again so that people can get in or should i just go with the flow?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Up to you really Very Happy

I've left it so that Aleena kind of excuses herself giving Skursir and Ishad a chance to catch up, but you could post something acknologing her welcome if you like, but leave it open for Skursir to intervene? I imagine H2 will post tomorrow or sometime soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:19 am

I'll be posting today, was going to last night but the godfather came on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 am

No problems fella. 'The Family' comes first Razz
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:56 pm

I'd like to point out that I've changed my main, I've turned him into a researcher, a "doctor" of sorts. an Ex-Mandalorian with the name of Dain Forte Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:17 pm

I'll add Dain to PJK's Census for you mate; he's offline (and asleep if he has any sense) right now.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Dr Forte wrote:

He walked towards the woman and asked: "Are you the one they call Aleena? and if so, mind if I can have a sample of your DNA to satisfy my curiosity?"

Best chat-up line. EVER.
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Dr Forte wrote:

He walked towards the woman and asked: "Are you the one they call Aleena? and if so, mind if I can have a sample of your DNA to satisfy my curiosity?"

Best chat-up line. EVER.

lol nice
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:20 am

Iorio Tenova wrote:

((I apologize for the delay in writing this up, and the speed in which it has been written. Meant to do it yesterday but I was too worn out, and am rather busy the rest of the week too =/ ))

Not a problem, thanks for coming along! This RP is mostly one big annoucement as well as a chance for everyone to mingle, cross-guild. So feel free to talk to whomever you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 am

It's fashionable for a lady to be late to a party isn't it? Haha!

Sorry for the delay in attendance, but we now have a CODEX representative incoming. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:51 pm

cheers

Welcome aboard Sir! Don't worry about being late as this is only a very short RP anyway - its just great to see The Path, Prax and now CODEX popping in Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 am

@ Harlequin2: I've edited my post following Skursir greeting my character because in your reply to my reply (if you follow? lol) you've intruded some dialogue into the scene I'd written. Bethra's comment about the view was made as polite chit-chat since the Trandoshan hadn't really introduced himself. Changing my scene by Skursir telling Bethra-Ken his name and occupation may seem like a small thing but as you can see provides a whole different dialogue between the two afterwards and makes her view comment silly in preference to the re-edited content.

Sorry to be a stick-in-the-mud but please in future can you try and avoid inserting dialogue into my scenes as you and I had previously discussed on the Hyperion Discussion thread (page 11, Fri Oct 02). Cheers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Aw, rats... So much for smooth dialogue - sorry about that Hare Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 pm

That's okay. Like I say, I've altered her response (so you'll want to edit your post if you want it to follow on still) and there's no harm done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Diplomacy on and off the pitch? We be professionals!

....where's my beer?
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:

....where's my beer?

Glugg... Glugg.. Glugg.. Oh, uhm.. What beer? *whistles poorly*
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 pm

*points* he took it....lol
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Darth'Ishad wrote:
*points* he took it....lol

Who? Me? Don't be ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 am

I wuz robbed. /sigh

Incidently, you remember me saying this was a short RP? yeah not so much eh? Well I'll be doing the "wrap-up post" at the weekend, which will "end" this RP, but people should feel free to move their characters back down into the other 3 levels of The Hyperion if they want to, especially if they're having a good time Very Happy

Essentially this RP was designed to get everyone playing their characters a bit and getting a feel for them (which people are doing, bravo!) and a big announcement (in-character) which is what the final post will be about.

So if you wanna get more chin-wagging in, now would be a good time ^^
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:59 am

When the roleplay is concluded I will probably move 36809 downstairs for some much needed verbal repertoire before he gets back to his reconnaissance assignment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion Discussion Thread
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next