The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b10Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b11Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b10Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b11Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b1065%Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b106%Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b1018%Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b106%Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b100%Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Empty
PostSubject: Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:01 am

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
My name is Zhafall, Real name is Tom.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
United Kingdom, Barnsley.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
THe main reason to what attracted me to this guild was the Mercenary type style, and i saw the guild on the Star Wars Old Republic forum.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I have quite a bit of roleplaying experience, i played WoW and most of my time was on Rp servers. I try not to tend to make a big fuss in Rp and will not make a big drama, I intend to enjoy the calm and quiet side, However i will throw my weight around when the fighting starts.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
WoW, Guild Wars, I wnjoyed Wow much more than guild wars, Just because of the people i knew and guilds.

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?
I would consider myself active, I would be online most of the week.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
I think i could offer the guild new ideas, On Wow i reached a Hig Ranking Officer in my previous guild so i believe that i could bring a small ammount of leadership qualities and skills. Also im resouceful, i believe i could create cunning and skillful ways into getting the job done, without breaking the contract or guild rules.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
i would like the guild to offer me nothing more than just a place to hang about, and a good supply of jobs and contracts i get get my teeth into.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
At the moment i only have a small idea to what my character will be about,
i tend to make up my character whilst playing, I hope to be a Wookie!, However it looks like that wont happen, But i can still be wookie on this. Very Happy

Last edited by Sureshot on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Name Change :P)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:21 am

Hi Zhafall and thanks for coming and having a look at our site and for filling out the application form!

I'm afraid I need to inform you of one of our rules found here which stipulates our age-restriction limit, to be exact:

" * As the guild is for older players we are accepting people that are 20+ years of age (this may vary depending on level of maturity, but to a minimum of 18+). "

Unfortunately this means we will be unable to accept your application into the guild.

You are more than welcome to remain a member of the forums however, to read and post with others and even maybe 'Wookie-it-up' in the Open Role-play threads!

I hope this doesnt disappoint too much, and we wish all the best in finding a Guild suited to your needs.

Hopefully we'll see you around the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 am

Dammit. Oh well, Ill try some place else, My fault i shouldve read the rules. Maybe in a couple of years time id Re-apply and try again, But i would like to stay on the forums and see how the guilds comming along thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:27 am

Zhafall wrote:
Dammit. Oh well, Ill try some place else, My fault i shouldve read the rules. Maybe in a couple of years time id Re-apply and try again, But i would like to stay on the forums and see how the guilds comming along thanks Very Happy

We'd be more than happy to have you around mate, especially if you're someone else who can translate Net'ra! (our other Wookie)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:44 am

Erm can i just ask,

How would i have done is i was old enough?

Very Happy Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 am

I've PM'd you a response, Zha.

Wookiee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zhafall - Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)
Page 1 of 1