The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b10Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b11Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b10Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b11Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b1065%Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b106%Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b1018%Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b106%Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b100%Dreados Application (Rejected) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Dreados Application (Rejected)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dreados Application (Rejected) Empty
PostSubject: Dreados Application (Rejected)   Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:23 am

APPLICATION FORM

* WHAT IS YOUR NAME? My name is Dave

* WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I am from Massachusetts, U.S

* HOW OLD ARE YOU? My father says I can't say how old I am, sorry.

* WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD? I like the Idea of being neutral. I never wanted to be strictly Jedi or Sith, there are attributes of both I like. So, instead of commiting to one cause, I choose neutral. Then from a SWTOR wiki site, I learned of your guild. It sounded like it had the ideas an morals I had in mind.

* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING? Yes. I've played World of Warcraft, and Kotor 1+2 (is that roleplaying?).

* WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST? Yes. World of Warcraft

* WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER? Yes.

* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD? I don't know what I could offer the guild. It depends on what the guild wants. I'm willing to follow the rules and play fair, if that's an answer. I am smart (IQ. of 140, really), that might help.

* WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU? Friendship and fun.

* DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? Umm... I'm a human Bounty Hunter, non force user, that's all that come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dreados Application (Rejected)   Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 am

Thank you for filling out the application. Smile

I do have 2 or 3 concerns about this so I'm going to put the application on hold for a bit.

Firstly we have a rule of players must be 20+ (depending on maturity level this may be lower). As you haven't filled that part in I'm guessing that you might be a fair bit younger. Thats fine that you don't want to give your age though and I respect your privacy on the matter.

Secondly, my biggest concern is that you're from the U.S. and I'm worried that the time zone difference between us and you will be a problem for when we want to run events etc. We do have a member from the U.S yes, but he has kindly agreed to be on at similar times as we are.

Thirdly, we are a Medium to Heavy roleplay guild and although we do accept players with no experience in roleplaying, I'm wondering if you would be more comfortable in a light roleplay guild? Still, I could be wrong on the matter (and often am!). Maybe you could take part in some RP on our forums, you're more than welcome. Smile

Thanks again for filling in the application, and as I say I'll put it on hold for the meantime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Dreados Application (Rejected)   Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:00 am

I forgot to tell you! Umm... Let's start with this: I am Dreados. I thought in return for your kindness, I'd make an alternate character to join your guild. First of all, maturity. My I.Q (as stated before) is 140, and that must count for some level of maturity. Many people I know say I am smart enough and mature enough to be in collage. I am willing to be on when you are on (there is only a 2 hr. difference). To me, 2hrs. are enough, but I don't know about you. Lastly, I made a mistake on the application (sorry!). I am actually a medium to heavy player. Sorry to confuse you!

P.S I'm sorry, Zizor was me to! I didn't meen to sound obnoxious, I made a mistake. I bet your wondering how I could make a mistake about being obnoxious. I'm sorry, but when I filled it out, it was late at night and I was very tired.

P.P.S Sorry about the email on both of them, I couldn't fill in mine twice.

P.P.P.S I'm sure you have many things to do being a guildmaster and all, so I'm sorry if I am just being a thorn in your side.

P.P.P.P.S I'm thinking of m,aking my own website (I found out I might be able to). What website did you use to make this one?

Sincerely,
Salazar Saqueesh
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Dreados Application (Rejected)   Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:09 am

Right ok, In that case, it probably would've been better if you were honest from the start in your application. Your apology is accepted though, but I'm sure as a guild master yourself you realise that honesty is imperative in a guild, therefore I will be rejecting this application. You're more than welcome to stay as an ally of the guild though and I hope this doesn't deter you from a future alliance.

As for starting your own site you can visit the following link and make you're own forum:

https://www.forumotion.com/free-forums.htm

If you need any help with anything feel free to PM me. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreados Application (Rejected)   Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:10 am

Well, I was trying to be honest, but as I said, it was about 11 o Clock at night...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Dreados Application (Rejected)   Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:15 am

Yes I understand and as I say your apology is accepted but signing up with 3 accounts does seem rather suspicious to me I'm afraid. I'm sorry if you are offended but my decision is final. I hope this doesn't interfere with our inter-guild relations in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreados Application (Rejected)   Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 am

It doesn't... Twisted Evil Haha just kidding, were still 'Brothers in "Crime"'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreados Application (Rejected)   Dreados Application (Rejected) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:18 am

By the way, could we discuss this in the chat box? It's a bit more...Civilized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreados Application (Rejected)   Dreados Application (Rejected) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreados Application (Rejected)
Page 1 of 1