The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b10Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b11Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b10Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b11Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b1065%Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b106%Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b1018%Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b106%Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b100%Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)

Go down 
+4
Commander Nord
0wl
PrioryJK
Fox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Empty
PostSubject: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:02 am

* WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Joe Guesford

* WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

The United Kingdom, South England

* HOW OLD ARE YOU?

* WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?

I am very interested in your trade, and how you plan to go about surviving in the galaxy. I wish to play as a Bounty-hunter, and it seems as if this organisation might offer a place for such a profession

* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?

Over the years I have mainly played Starwars Galaxies, in which I was active in a variety of heavy Roleplay guilds. In all organisations I achieved a high level of command and responcibility. Ranging from Jedi and Sith masters, to a leader of a republic special ops troop.

* WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?

Starwars Galaxies, Everquest 2, Matrix Online, Dark age of Camelot, EVE.

* WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?

Indeed, I feel that I would be able to contribute heavily to the organisation and offer experiance to the already vast base you have currently.

* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?

I Will strive to achieve a high level of asset within your guild, and use all abilities at my disposal to aid any endeavour you wish to focus on in a positive way.

* WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?

A Shelter in which people will value my characters talens and again aid me in my activies and possibly share and distribute valuable information that may help me in the future.

* DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

The character I wish to develop will go by the name fox. He is a relatively young male human with a large desire to futher himself in his profession and make a name for himself in the galaxy. However his ambitions do not come at the cost of a basic sense of decency, he tries to keep a under-layer of intergrity in his actions. I am not sure of his origins yet, possibly Mandolorian.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from your selves soon.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:43 am

Welcome Fox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Welcome Fox! I would recommend checking out the site rules and if you aren't sure about the site features, check out the FAQ.Smile
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Welcome Mandalorian! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Fox
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Thankyou for the welcome sirs, I hope to get the chance to meet you all further soon.

Haha Owl and Fox, maybe a new trend Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Welcome Fox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey there!

Hope you're nothing like Owl... I like Foxy types but Owls give me the creeps *hint hint * Jabba & Leia Sla
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Fox wrote:
Haha Owl and Fox, maybe a new trend

Ooow the fashion statements we will be making ingame *sigh* we shall give the word "crafting"a whole new meaning hehehe! Twisted Evil

Aliendra wrote:
Hope you're nothing like Owl... I like Foxy types but Owls give me the creeps *hint hint *

Ah well...fortunately i am still well preserved as it were, enough to have a whole bloody harem 'o 20's running after me! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:50 am

Welcome to the Forums, Fox!
Thanks for taking the time to post an app here and. as Priory has said, please familairise yourself with the rules and faq's threads.

Our illustrious leader will check over your app and someone will be back to you in no time Very Happy In the meanwhile, please feel free to explore the boards, chat with our (rather eclectic) members and have a good time!

L-Dubz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:14 am

I think this guild is getting some youngbloods - which is a great thing in my opinion. Welcome to the forums Fox, for specific rules on posting in the forum, read this: clicky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:37 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
. as Priory has said, please familairise yourself with the rules and faq's threads.
My name ain't Priory, dammit!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:46 am

Artekus wrote:
Lunarwolf wrote:
. as Priory has said, please familairise yourself with the rules and faq's threads.

Yeah!! don't insult the Artekus!
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:35 am

Nice application and good luck.

If you dont mind me asking where abouts in the South of England are you from btw?
Back to top Go down
Fox
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:48 am

Quote :
If you dont mind me asking where abouts in the South of England are you from btw?

No not atall, I'm from Southend, Essex.

Little sea side town haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:55 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Artekus wrote:
Lunarwolf wrote:

Yeah!! don't insult the Artekus!

A'ite yo, cuz i be poppin', dawg.

As they say in the hood.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 am

Fox wrote:
Quote :

No not atall, I'm from Southend, Essex.

Little sea side town haha

Cool, i have some family from Essex, Ive been to Southend a few times aswell.
Back to top Go down
Fox
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:13 am

Oh cool!

Yeah i mean its not the most wonderful place in the world, but it'l do

You've got a good group of people round here it seems, nice to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:12 am

Thanks for the application Joe, and it was a good one indeed. Smile

We currently have at age restriction on members that we allow into the guild, but I am impressed with your application, so I'm going to consort with my officers first about it if thats ok?

Again thanks for applying and I'll get back to you shortly.

Falleen
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:42 am

Artekus wrote:
Lunarwolf wrote:

Oh, sorry about that Artekus!

(I do 2-3 hours of sleep a night and write lots in the wee small hours of the mornin' I make mistakes sometimes Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:31 am

Sureshot wrote:

We currently have at age restriction on members that we allow into the guild, but I am impressed with your application, so I'm going to consort with my officers first about it if thats ok?

Not like it hasn't been done before though... Razz
Back to top Go down
Fox
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:04 am

Sure thats perfectly fine, I hope to hear from you all soon, and if I am not able I would like to thank you for the experiance
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 am

Hi there Fox, I'm sorry to say that we've decided to stick closer to rules and reject this application. I know I'm going to be kicking myself for this decision because your application is nothing short of stunning, but after much debate we've decided to tighten up on certain rules. I would however very much like for you to stay on these forums if you so wish? Maybe things will change closer to game release, who knows?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Fox
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Ah actually Sir I think that works out fine, recently I have been having a few doubts, not through anything on your parts just that im not sure the life of crime is the one for me haha Smile

And thankyou very much, hopefully You will grant me the request of staying in connection with you in the future and especially in game. One never knows when they could use a hired blaster ey?

Smile

Thanks guys you've been grate. May the force be with you
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:33 am

Thanks for understanding Fox! As I say anytime you feel like popping in for some roleplay or even to have a chat you're more than welcome here.

Quote :
im not sure the life of crime is the one for me haha

Crime? Whats this crime you speak of? We're a legitimate business.....honest your honour! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)   Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Application (Rejected due to guild age restriction)
Page 1 of 1