The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b10Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b11Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b10Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b11Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b1065%Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b106%Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b1018%Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b106%Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b100%Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)

Go down 
+5
Tando
Commander Nord
nosyd
zoran
Lunarwolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Empty
PostSubject: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:52 am

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
My real name is Rui, ingame name will be Aisor, as it was in SWG and in the TOR foruns.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
I'm from Lisbon, Portugal

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
Its European, seems organized and I liked the website.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
Not really, but I would like to give it a try.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
SWG was my first MMO (1,5 years), WoW(2 years), Lotro (European beta tester and the 2 or 3 months live), AoC (trial only) and EVE (6 months).

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?
Yes, but by active I mean playing almost every day, not playing every hour of every day.
I have wife and Kids, so my playtime is nights only, but at least 5 nights a week I play 3/4 hours. From 22:00 GMT to 01:00/02:00 GMT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
I think I can offer friendship, support and presence in guid activities, helping guild members and enjoying the game playing with more people, thats what an MMO is for.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
Frienship, advices from the more experienced players, and Fun. and some lessons for roleplaying events, as I dont have much experience.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

So far I like the characters concepts that BioWare has released, In SWG I played a pistoller/smuggler and love it, so a smuggler in this game is a strong option.
I also like Jedi/Sith as I think both will have incredible stories, Bounty Hunter is also a very cool class and last but not least I liked the firepower the tropper has, but so far it seems the more generic option.
In the end, I think I'll start as a smuggler, Its a nice character that I already identify with, but will have to know more about the game, classes, playability, races, pvp, etc to make that decision.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 am

Greetings Aisor and thanks for filling out the application.

We'll be back to you shortly with a response, but in the meantime please make yourself at home and check the rules section here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:58 am

Welcome to the forums Aisor. What a Face
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:25 am

Welcome Aisor. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:26 am

Thanks.

I checked the rules and some posts about roleplaying, and the story/ideas behind the guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 am

Hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 am

Welcome Aisor
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 am

Welcome to the Boards Mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:12 am

Welcome indeed! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Welcome Aisor. Wink
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Welcome Aisor!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:32 am

Hi ya Aisor! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.

Thanks a lot for the great application. I'll get back to you soon and let you know if we accepted it. In the meantime feel free to roam the forums and post wherever you like.

Falleen
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:41 am

Hello Aisor, good to meet you. Nice application – good luck with it! Look forward to seeing you around the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Don't worry Aisor I haven't forgotten you! Wink

We've been pretty busy with things lately but I'll being letting you know shortly about my decision. In the meantime just carry on posting away.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:11 am

I haven't seen you on here for a while mate so I'm assuming that you've found another guild. Therefore I shall mark you down as inactive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 am

Ahhh, tis a shame but if people aren't active within their trial period this is the inevitable outcome.

Good luck elsewhere Aisor!
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Good luck with nay other guilds to decide to join Aisor, oh and may the force be with you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)   Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aisor application (Rejected due to inactvity)
Page 1 of 1