The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b10What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b11What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b10What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b11What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b1065%What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b106%What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b1018%What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b106%What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b100%What are you Watching? - Page 6 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

What are you Watching?

Go down 
+22
Witya
Randomfest
Fagath
0wl
Jokoro
WildWallace
Harlequin2
Caryington
Tando
Charada
PrioryJK
PrometheuX
DarkApocalypse
Dugo
Commander Nord
Black Heart
nosyd
Sureshot
Nex Deus
Godjera
Lunarwolf
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

What are you Watching? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:03 pm

I think my watching of Mighty Boosh and all the crap that happens to Vince and Howard (especially Howard!) has toughened me up a bit because although I do feel sorry for Murray I also feel he deserves a lot of what he gets!

Only real shame is it took me this long to get around to watching it, the humour is almost so try you can mop up pee with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Haha, that's such an excellent metaphor and it suits the humour perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:57 am

Flight of the Conchords FTW!

I posted this in the 'What are you listening to' thread back in October Smile

Harewood wrote:
Here's what I've been listening to...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:51 am

Haha! Family Guy FTW! cheers Will they have swamps on Ord Mantell do you think?^^ But nah, I just wanted something forresty/Watership Downy to go with the handle. Though with my taste it turned out more swamp-like than sylvan Rolling Eyes. It's going to have to change soon though; Guild Launch (where CODEX is hosted) is soon going to increase the max avatar size. So that'll be a bigger chunk of the original pic grabbed then! lol
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Family Guy: Star Wars Episode 5: Something Something Something Dark Side
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:39 am

I knew I was in for a quiet night last night at work due to over half the residents being away for the weekend so I decided to treat myself and sat down to watch

* Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
* Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
* Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Back-to-back. A mere 6 hours, 18 mins later I was well dosed-up on Star Wars Very Happy

I got loads of landscape/vista screengrabs too, admittdly mostly of Coruscant and Naboo but lots of Genosis, Kamino and Mustafa. I was pretty critical of the films too, but one of the things that really stood out was that they made Darth Maul far too impressive in lightsaber combat by using Martial Artist Ray Park because, in my opinion he appeared far superior than both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan so when he gets killed by Obi-Wan it just looks far too unlikely, it just felt like 'he was killed by the plot' because he was the bad guy.

Just for once - in anything, not just Star Wars - I wish they'd do a film where the 'enemy' was not restrained by the moral whim of the story and that they fought with the same ability as the "goodie", so that it really was a surprise who would win due to both combatants used all the abilities at their disposal.

Overall though, It made me nostalgic and happy to watch them all, I'm not going to be able to do Ep IV, V and VI back to back, but I have a 3-night shift due on Thur, Fri and Sat so I intend to watch them then ^^
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
I knew I was in for a quiet night last night at work due to over half the residents being away for the weekend so I decided to treat myself and sat down to watch

* Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
* Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
* Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Back-to-back. A mere 6 hours, 18 mins later I was well dosed-up on Star Wars Very Happy
You have my blessing! ^_^

Quote :
in my opinion he appeared far superior than both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan so when he gets killed by Obi-Wan it just looks far too unlikely, it just felt like 'he was killed by the plot' because he was the bad guy.
That's my problem with Episode I: It's simply too unlikely :/ Death of Darth Maul, Skywalker blowing the droid ship, Jar jar surviving the battle...
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:15 am

Huzzah! Another quiet night for me at work last night Very Happy

So what did I do? Watch

* Star Wars - Episode IV: A New Hope
* Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
* Star Wars - Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

of course!

Saw some quite horrific continuity errors (like Obi-Wan and R2-D2 not recognizing each other in EpIV, even though they point out at the end of EpIII that only C3-PO has his memory erased) but generally it was good fun and a nostalgic watch.
I really like all the "added in" parts as well; some are done more successfully than others I feel, but it made me realize that even though I've owned the updated Episode VI for years, I've never watched it! For example, I didn't know Anakin/Vader joined the ghostly images of Yoda and Obi-Wan at the end of the film, so that was a bonus Very Happy

One thing I have found is that with a more critical eye and trying not to let the fact that Ep IV, V, VI being around when I was a kid giving them an unfair advantage, watching all 6 films in sequence shows that the first 3 eps really are as good as the final 3 eps; the dissapointment came (for me at least) from the fact I wanted the new films to have the same mystique and wow-factor as the old ones, which of course they never would because I was a kid when the old ones came out, and no matter how hard you might try there is a tendency to change not only your viewpoints and perceptions as you grow up but also your tastes have a habit of changing too.

It probably explains why all the kids of today really love the Clone Wars animated series and the generation before them loved the new films.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 am

A good choice, Lunar Very Happy

Anakin was indeed with Yoda and Obi-Wan in the first version of the movie. In the last version they just changed the ghost of Anakin with the actor of the EpII-III.

As for your comment I have to agree. Star Wars didn't change a lot between first and second trilogy but we changed as well as the way we perceive it. All those years of Expanded Universe novels, comics and video game changed Star Wars as the History of an alternative universe (if I may say so) not simply the story of Anakin Skywalker. And we're indeed grown up now... or I hope so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 am

I'm looking forward to watching this on BluRay:

Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 am

hahahaha I saw that Eclipse trailer yesterday and have to say, just from that trailer it looks more story-driven and well acted than the original by far!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 am

Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:52 am

Hehehe - nice choice Nord! ..although Zaboo is a little scary if you ask me....
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:56 am

Our guild can not be like that guild
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:29 am

Well we can be as funny just not as......odd.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:03 am

The guild is a good web series
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:52 am

Finally bowed down to peer pressure and gave The Sopranos a go. Onto season three now and I'm really enjoying it. I might be the last person in Europe to have seen this, but if you haven't and even if it's not usually your cup of tea I'd recomend watching. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 am

*raises hand* I haven't either!

Though It'll have to wait, I have

Dorian Gray