The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b10What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b11What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b10What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b11What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b1065%What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b106%What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b1018%What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b106%What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b100%What are you Watching? - Page 14 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

What are you Watching?

Go down 
+22
Witya
Randomfest
Fagath
0wl
Jokoro
WildWallace
Harlequin2
Caryington
Tando
Charada
PrioryJK
PrometheuX
DarkApocalypse
Dugo
Commander Nord
Black Heart
nosyd
Sureshot
Nex Deus
Godjera
Lunarwolf
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

What are you Watching? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:44 am

I'm one of the Farscape haters I'm afraid. I'm pretty fussy with Sci-Fi though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Sureshot wrote:
I'm one of the Farscape haters I'm afraid. I'm pretty fussy with Sci-Fi though!

Sacriledge! (Farscape Pwn's Razz)

How was Black Swan, any good?

Apart from waiting for 'Super' I'm also quite interested in checking out

SUCKER PUNCH

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:30 pm

SUCKER PUNCH

IF the fifth mystical item is a dildo I will watch this movie Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Currently watching this rather bizarre documentary on the rather bizarre yet genius H R Giger.

I forgot just how funny Bottom was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:57 am

LOL I got that, great isn't it?

Real shame I never got to see them live
Back to top Go down
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:45 am

I had high hopes about this movie - the trailer (especially 2 part with the calm music) gives the impression of something original, some new look at the old idea of alien invasion.

Hell, my morning black coffee is more original than this movie! Mad

So idea: unoriginal - don't expect nothing like "District 9". It's simple like "Independence Day".

Characters: What are you Watching? - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzmCogNpGPG3mWBXTLio41jOGNXzziwowEV6z-6KOPeNaRisjnYg Cardboard character is cardboard Facepalm It's like most overused war movie archetypes shovelled into SF franchise. The Angry one, The bitter veteran, the funny one, the inexperienced commander on his way to earn team respect. Hell, even the typical "Marine Lady" is portrayed by Michelle Rodriguez ;] You remember the military pilot from "Avatar"? Well, she is pilot here. I was expected her to wear same Na'vi make-up.

Plot: wha? well... We are Mother&$&g Marines, the best of the best (not like stormtroopers) vs bad aliens. Marines don't quit! (you can hear it more than "I'm the boss in "I'm the boss").

Aliens: stupid, flat, unoriginal creatures. I won't go deeper into the details (maybe someone will like the movie) but let's just say one thing. The further we go with our marines, the more shitty the opponents are. At first, to take down the alien you had to have gunfire from three marines and a grenade in the face. In the end battle, bayonet and side 9 mm Beretta where quite effective. Oh I see... we are now in Heroic mode... bazinga Question

Humour: not much - and that's the problem. I hate "Independence Day", but at least it's funny form time to time. In "Battle..." you have the same amount of pathetic BS, but everything is serious. So serious BS - not my favourite thing in movies. After an hour I've started to think that the movie is kind of therapy for the "best of the best" nation, because war in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't went as expected. One of the characters is after Iraq tour and other says in the middle of fight:

*BLEEP!*, I'd rather be in Afghanistan.

Yeah I thought the same in the cinema.

Verdict 4,5/10. It's well crafted nothing with nice effects and zero humour. In double BS sauce - not my taste.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:58 am

Yeah I've heard absolutely nobody say they like this movie; and I'm in no rush to go and see it myself!

The funniest thing I heard someone say was "Seen the trailer? cool, then leave it at that - its way better than the actual movie."

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:19 am

Lol yeah but your missing that inportant part where they tear apart that alien to find its weak spot Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:46 am

Giving the BBC Series 'Luther' a look-see.

Only watched the first Episode but it seems promising. It could fall flat on its face ofc, but I'll see what its like Smile

Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Regarding many pages back in this thread about Star Wars Clone Wars:

Sureshot wrote:

Shame it's probably going to be the last series though.

Lunarwolf wrote:

Where did you hear that? last I heard, ol' Georgie boy seemed to think it was gonna be 5 of them in total?

Hopefully it looks like I might be right on this one; not specifically that there will be a total of 5 series (but I can hope Razz) but that Series 3 is not the last series.

I've just watched the last two episodes (3.21 and 3.22) and both Ventress and Asoka are very much alive; which even for GL would be a massive continuity screw-up if it just went straight from Clone Wars 3.22 to Revenge of the Sith.

Also StarWars.com is awash with people commenting about what they'd like to see in Series 4.

Oh and good news for Mr H2: the last 2 eps of Series 3 are chock full of Trandoshan

Non-Spoiler Preview:

(oh and a famous - as yet unused in clone wars - SW character makes an appearance)
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 am

Just gonna watch the movie Old Boy, heard it's a really cool one.

Btw, I've actually never watched any of the animated Star Wars series, are they good? Maybe I should watch them.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 am

Old Boy is ace Viking, if a little on the crazy side Smile

As for Clone Wars? opinions vary - but as a SW fan you should at least check 'em out!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:52 am

After watching Tron Legacy I've gone through a bit of a Daft Punk resurgance and my bro was kind enough to lend me 'Interstella 5555" which I'll be watching tonight Smile

Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:12 am

lol yeah I picked up the Legacy soundtrack the other day Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:31 am

Yeah I *picked* it up too....

Derezzed is by far the best song on it, but others are pretty cool too.

Hearing Jeff Bridges go "The Grid..." puts a big ol' grin on my face for no reason I can fathom Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:29 am

I like movie soundtracks though and this one has some real great tunes on, all the trailer music was in the film for once so theres lot of cross over rather then a great epic trailer and a wimpy film Razz
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Game of Thrones
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Commander Nord wrote:
Game of Thrones

Yep. Gonna watch that too a bit later. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Gonna watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the movie from 1990), was so long ago and it's such an epic movie ^^,
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What are you Watching?   What are you Watching? - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:29 pm

T-U-R-T-L-E....POWER!