The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Guild Application: 36809 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Guild Application: 36809 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Guild Application: 36809 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Guild Application: 36809 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Guild Application: 36809 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Guild Application: 36809 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Guild Application: 36809 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Guild Application: 36809 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Guild Application: 36809 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b10Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b11Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b10Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b11Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b1065%Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b106%Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b1018%Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b100%Guild Application: 36809 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Guild Application: 36809

Go down 
+2
PrioryJK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Guild Application: 36809 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application: 36809   Guild Application: 36809 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:48 am

APPLICATION FORM

Name: Axel Lindner Olsson

Country of Origin: Sweden

Current Location:Stockholm, Sweden (Since July 5th)

What attracted you to E.P.O.C.H?

Recently I've been on the lookout for a guild that could suit my style of play and could grant me possibilities to fullfill what I set out to accomplish in SWTOR. I've scoured the SWTOR sight for a while as well as considered setting my own guild up although due to all the extra work needed for such an affair I put it off as my last resort. When I stumbled over E.P.O.C.H I was immediately intrigued by the clever name (I must commend you on it) as well as the backstory for the guild. I believe that E.P.O.C.H suits the style of my playing very well and that, if accepted, I can contribute well to it's roleplay and organization.

Do you have any previous experience with roleplay?

Previously I have enjoyed roleplay in a multitude of ways. My first contact with roleplay was some six or seven years ago when my brother forced me to play a pen & paper roleplay game titled "Mutant". At the time I wasn't overly excited about it but then again, what ten/eleven year old is captivated by something that doesn't have explosions and space-ships in it? A bit later I started to skim the surface of roleplay in World of Warcraft and, while it wasn't my primary focus at the time, I enjoyed the company of many skilled roleplayers. A few months later I divulged myself in forum roleplay and stayed that course for six-seven months while still semi-roleplaying in World of Warcraft.

After abandoning forum roleplay (due to the colapse of the site) I looked to World of Warcraft again and began what would be a long road of intense heavy roleplay which lasted probably for a couple of years (with a break in between to focus more on new raid content etc.). During that time a couple of friends and me sat up a group for Pen & Paper roleplay which we still enjoy to this day.

I'm looking to roleplay rather heavily in SWTOR (while still exploring game content on a regular basis) and I hope that E.P.O.C.H will provide many interesting roleplay oppurtunities.

What (if any) MMORPG's have you played before?

City of Heroes, City of Villains, Everquest II, World of Warcraft (since day one), Lord of the Rings Online, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning, Star Wars Galaxies as well as some minor titles I can't currently recall.

Would you consider yourself an active player?

When it comes to gaming I enjoy 25+ hours of gaming each week. Currently however I am studying abroad (until early July this year) and I am unable to really dedicate myself to any online game both due to time difference and limited internet. I regularly head on to forums and participate in internet activities however.

What do you think that you can offer the guild?

I believe that I can offer to E.P.O.C.H a dedicated and sincere roleplayer as well as an organized and helpfull person to assist you with guild organization, in-game content. Informally I would offer a well-tempered player who would not doubt with helping out or participating in guild activities. I would more than like entering in forum roleplay or start roleplaying in-game (when SWTOR is released) as well as provide E.P.O.C.H with a semi-skilled writer to assist other players with character profiles etc.

What would you like the guild to offer you?

As I have previously stated, what I'm looking for in a guild is a well structured community with mature and friendly players to overall contribute to the positive experience of playing SWTOR. I would like E.P.O.C.H to offer to me the oppurtunity for sincere and intriguing plot roleplay as well as casual roleplay. Aside from roleplay I would very much enjoy running flashpoints or simply going out for a grind with a few guild-members. I think that E.P.O.C.H will perfectly suit the way I intend to play SWTOR.

What class to you intend to play?

I intend to play the Imperial Agent class.

Do you have any information or ideas about your character you would like to share?

I've compiled a little character profile for guild applications etc which I will copy paste below. Included is a small short-story which describes my agents involvement in the art of assasination. After reviewing your rules I have noted that numerals in a name is a violation of said rules. My character has no memory of his original name and has instead adopted the series of numbers which he was dubbed with during his medical/pyschological evaluation. After the Science-Officer which served as his paternal figure for two years he took the name D'harr as his last name. Where his first name came from is unknown but his full alias is Qurzit D'harr eventhough he displays fondness for the serial number and not the actual name.

Below you'll find an assessment of information concerning subject 36809 (Qurzit D'harr).

Input pass code…
Pass code accepted.
Accessing classified records…
Opening File #47641: Personal Traits off one Imperial Agent alias Qurzit D’harr…

Assigned Subject Number: 36809

Name: Unknown

Alias: Qurzit D’harr

Species: Human/Chiss (Unconfirmed)

Physical Facts (Compiled 4 BTC)
Height: 5’9
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Build: Sleek, Athletic
Physical Condition: Excellent

Medical Conclusion (Performed 15 BTC)

After studying subject 36809 we have concluded that he is not entirely human but fascinatingly enough part Chiss. Even though said subject is supposedly half-Chiss (whatever ties he may hold to the Chiss are currently unconfirmed) it is not entirely evident at first glance. Whilst keeping the gleaming velvet black hair (which is the norm to any Chiss) the blue skin, which would enable even the most uneducated to identify subject 36809 as non-human, has been replaced with a lighter tint brown skin color which in turn creates an almost flawless human appearance. The small detail that would give the subject away is his faintly glowing dark red eyes that would to any reasonable human not appear entirely ordinary.
Needless to say, the fact that subject 36809 is, to a certain degree, of Chiss decent is not apparent should you not meet him vis-à-vis. We are not entirely aware of how the conception of the cross-breed in question may have occurred but we are 97.4% certain that said subject is the product of relations between an unchanged human (I.E not a species similar to human) and a Chiss and not a spontaneous mutation. In conclusion, Subject 36809 has been lucky enough to retain traits of the Chiss which are not, by default, considered abnormal (excluding the non-apparent increased night-vision granted by the Chiss’ eyes.)

Psychological Evaluation (Performed 4 BTC)

To claim that you effectively know what an Imperial Agent will do next based on personal behavior is a faulty statement. It is widely known to those who’ve studied the agents that they will adjust, bend and mold their behavior to whatever role suits their current mission. Someone who says that subject 36809 is calm, analytic and eloquent could be just as correct as someone portraying him as aggressive and bellicose. Promptly put, like most other Agents, subject 36809’s behavior is highly cryptic. Any answer given to the question of subject 36809’s behavior is highly concordant.
However, on one of the few times where subject 36809 was available for contact a study was performed to create a potential map of his psyche (which would, if successful, potentially prevent disastrous mental breakdowns and enable authorities to assign subject 36809 to tasks most suitable). After a thorough psychological study I have concluded that whatever is left of subject 36809’s original psyche appears sporadic at best, his constant mission to be someone he isn’t has impacted his psyche and strained it to its limits which is why subject 36809 is perfect for said role as an agent. Blank memory of past grievances and loss of family creates, metaphorically speaking, colorless clay to mold into whatever he wishes. Perhaps at times subject 36809 would find himself wondering who he really is (bear in mind I am merely speculating over this) but being able to sculpt your own mind into what is needed at a time is an incredible feat for any being. Conclusively, subject 36809’s behavior is as predictable as mutation or genetic drift.

Biography (Written 18 BTC):

To be tasked with the biography of an agent such as 36809 is a demanding task, their appearances are sporadic at best and even at appearance it is difficult to remain with them. For the biography of such agents records must be consulted, they may not be up to date off agent’s actions although it is the most concrete source. What follows are excerpts from records and reports which may provide some light to the origins and previous actions of subject 36809.

Record Retrieved From the Eldritch Arrow

Date: BTC 25 [3653 BBY]
Captain in Command: Cpt. Desmond. R. Quint

---Record Begins---

Further study into the matter which brought us to Thule is needed. Conclusively we have been unsuccessful in obtaining the item which we were tasked with finding. Locals proved utterly useless in providing us with information, even faced at point blank range with a blaster, review the full report for list on civilian casualties. As you, the reviewer, know, we arrived at Thule in the guise of a routine check-up and we carried out tasks associated with such (distribution of conscription details, scouting for potential talent, analyzing societies for force-sensitivity) whilst we planted agents as well as attempted digging up information on the task at hand. Towards the end of our visit to Thule (which proved mostly fruitless) we discovered a stowaway, a child with a rather peculiar appearance. It is known to us at this point that Chiss inhabit Thule, however I, personally, did not know of cross-breeds between Chiss and Human. The child in question carries the traits of humanity although holds distinctive traits of a Chiss (Gleaming black hair, red eyes). It is not certain that this child is indeed a cross-breed. At the time of the discovery I was tempted to merely throw the child out the air-lock because of his disrespectful boarding of my ship although onboard science-officer Gaius D’harr protested against this decision, therefore I authorized the child being taken to the med-station for inspection.

It is unknown to me how or why this child came aboard the Eldritch Arrow and presently I cannot see why he should remain onboard, however the SO’s decision overrules my own and he shall remain onboard until further notice.

Signed: Cpt. D.R.Q

---End of Record---

Fragment of intelligence retrieved from scrambled channel
Date: 23 BTC [3648 BBY]
Origin: Unknown
Target: Science Officer Gaius D’harr

---Transmission Begins---
[Garbled static fades in to intelligible voices]
SO:* It is known that subject 36809 possesses certain traits that would allow him to excel in said role but I must insist that such a fate is not for him to meet, I require his presence and talents as my own, it would be a great asset.
O:** We are aware of your fondness for subject 36809 however his talents and abilities are required to further better the standing of the Sith Empire. Would you not rather like for your pseudo-adopted child to become something noteworthy instead of rotting away as some measly lab-assistant?
SO: You demonstrate a valid point [XXXX] but I again extend my formal protest. Subject 36809 has demonstrated fondness of me as I of him and the removal of a paternal figure may well damage the boy.
O: You are aware under what circumstances subject 36809 was found, we are under the firm belief that he has endured loss of parenthood before. Furthermore, the decision has already been made. Subject 36809 will be brought [XXXX] where his talents may be of greater use. If it makes you feel any better, his memory will be taken care of.
SO: Taken care of? [XXXX] what exactly have you authorized? I will not hear it! When they come for the boy I shall deny them the right.
O: Be... careful what... say next, .... position as ... officer .... just as .... be revoked.
SO: I ... that….

[Transmission breaks off into static…]

---End of Transmission---

* - Science Officer Gaius D’harr
** - Unknown origin of scrambled transmission

With presented records the assumption has been made that subject 36809 is of Thule origin and that his way off-world was the product of a Sith ship identified as the Eldritch Arrow and that Science-Officer Gaius D’harr took him under his wing to further school him but was interrupted when subject 36809 was taken away to fulfill a destiny with would “further the better standing of the Sith Empire”. Due to limited information and restricted records all of the above is merely assumptions and are not concrete, it is a possibility that subject 36809 made it onto the Eldritch Arrow pre-Thule or that transmission above concerns another individual. This information is, as formally put, an educated guess.

---END OF FILE #47641---

Short Story

(1 BTC)

Ta-ta-ra, ta-ta-ra, ta-ta-ra-ra-daa-daa! The noise of the band playing in the cantina drowned most conversation and demoted the rest to unintelligible babble. Unless you were sitting face to face a conversation was next to impossible. Spread out over roughly twenty tables, a bar counter and booths were merchants, crooks, pilots, smugglers, bandits, shopkeepers and really any kind of citizen you can find. The cantina represented a place to kick back and relax, which is what most people were doing. Leaning over the bar counter was merchant trying to get just one more drink before stumbling out to conduct some more business. Sitting in an enclosed area was an excited smuggler staring wide-eyed at the lightly dressed Twi’lek dancer in front of him. In a backroom stood two security guards and chatted about when they could get their next fix. The cantina, needless to say, is a lively place.

Submerged in conference in a rather shady-looking corner booth sat three individuals discussing in what way they could expand their profits without attracting the attention of authorities which would, without a doubt, create complication. These three individuals were not locals, neither were they here for a good time, they were different than the crowd inhabiting what citizens of the higher echelons would refer to as scum hole. The Cantina was loud & dark, the perfect place for dishonest business. Against the wall sat a man dressed in red who seemingly had some sort of nervous tic, tapping his finger against the table hard enough to mark it. To his right sat a Rodian, deeply engaged in the repartee. The last of the three, a human, had upon his vest a certain mark emblazoned: A black blade in the middle of a half black, half white circle. To an ordinary man it was just a badge; maybe some gang mark or insignificant honorary commendation. To those who knew it was either the mark of profit, or the mark of certain death. He seemed calm and analytic, not at all disturbed by the racket which was the crowd.

As said before, it was dark and the sporadic flashing lights hardly made it easier to see in the Cantina. It was to no astonishment then that the sleek-built dark haired man entered without detection. Wearing a matt black leather body glove with support padding for certain areas and an empty pistol holster (most probably to create the illusion that he was carrying a large handgun) on a rough belt around his waist he calmly worked his way through the drinking, dancing or drugged crowd. Quickly analyzing the surroundings and the person he had come for he determined potential threats, three pieces of muscle guarding the three individuals, wouldn’t be too hard to sneak through however, not in this commotion. You see while the Cantina provided the excellent opportunity to go undetected by authorities it also gave a rather intriguing parallel opportunity. Rivalry was great and if you wanted someone to… disappear… the Cantina, at least in its current state, was the perfect place to carry out the deed, at the barkeeps discretion of course unless you were very, very silent.

The conversation between the three was low toned; it was perplexing how the participants could hear each other’s words. At a close look you could detect, embedded in each of the men’s ears, a tiny wireless earpiece. Attached to their collars was something which was probably a microphone of sorts enabling them to speak undisturbed. The man carrying the emblem suddenly jolted slightly, as if something unexpected had happened. The other two, especially the one to his right, looked at him with puzzlement but he dismissed their worries and carried the conversation further. The man to his right had started sweating despite the fact that the cantina wasn’t overly hot; his unease, however, went unnoticed in the raging sea of emotion of the crowd which was triggered by mind-altering substances and the loud pumping music.

“The man to your right, he’s not who he says he is” whispered the dark haired individual who had snuck into the cantina into the tiny communications unit embedded in his leather wristband. “Don’t worry yourself how I got your frequency, it is not important. What is important, however, is that the man to your right is going to kill you, unless you follow my lead”. The man with the emblem turned his head and looked over the cantina as if to spot the mysterious voice speaking to him. It was almost impossible to make out someone you knew, much less a shady individual dressed in predominantly black so it goes without saying that he was unsuccessful to spot his vocal assailer. He took a sip of his drink before again indulging himself in the conversation. “Excuse yourself, tell them you just heard something on another frequency which you need to attend to, it is a reasonable excuse for someone like you” the black haired man continued. Moments later the man with the emblem stood up and started heading for the exit.

Having the obvious window he needed the assassin flung from his seat to the right of the man with the emblem and brandished a handgun from his sleeve. One of the guards saw him flying up but found it a herculean task to push himself through the crowd. Having a clear shot, the gunman’s finger ached to pull the trigger. Out of seemingly nowhere an arm flew down, knocking the weapon out of the gunman’s hand. The handgun slid across the cantina floor and hit a wall. In a stunning demonstration of martial skill (for those who had noticed what was going on) the dark haired man, whom had materialized out of nowhere, swung the gunman over his shoulder and onto the floor. With adrenaline pumping and the world turning around him the gunman was stunned, contemplating the possibility of an invisible wall, but only for a moment. A moment was all the dark haired man required and in less than a second the PNI-12, also known as “Underhanded” was in the gunman’s mouth. With a silent “chiff!” gone undetected in the myriad of sounds in the cantina the weapons payload was expended and the brain of the gunman incinerated in the fragment of a second. Oomph! Oomph! Oomph! The base pumped loudly.

A carefully plotted assassination attempt, thwarted in less than a minute with no blood, no mess and only a body on the floor of a cantina where the music was pumping loudly and the lights glaring on and off ten times a second to show it had ever happened.

Sitting in their booth the guard tended to the man with the emblem, next to him sat a body of a man who had moments before tried to take his life. Opposite of him sat a still stunned Rodian trying to comprehend what had just happened. The man with the emblem shook his hand and dispatched the guard, clearly not pleased with the result of his so called “security”.

“I need some answers” said the man with the emblem into his microphone. The Rodian looked puzzled but chose not to question the man. “Check the inner coat pocket of the dead man, you’ll find a transceiver device. On it there is a message with the text “execute” sent from a restricted number. That is the command ordering your death. The man was sent by someone who clearly doesn’t like what you’re doing but then again, there aren’t that many people who do, with all due respect”.

“What about you? Who are you and what business do you have with me?” said the man with the emblem. “My name is insignificant, you being alive is merely a fluke. The man who attempted to assassinate you I was in turn sent to assassinate, quite a positive turnout for you. As far as I'm concerned you were merely a tool, if I was you I would forget this ever happened.“

How ironic, the assassin assassinated, thought the man with the emblem while the dark haired man slipped out through the exit.

Ta-ta-ra! Ta-ta-ra! Ta-ta-ra-ta-daa-daa! The band played on, oblivious to the fact that someone had just died but that’s nothing new in the dark, loud and drunken haze of the Cantina.

With hopes of a positive response
Sincerely

- 36089 (Axel)

Last edited by 36809 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: 36809   Guild Application: 36809 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 am

Welcome 36809! or Axel Smile

You've just won the longest application award cheers lol, nah its fine in fact we ask that all new applicants participate in RP insomeway before they can become initiates so you've already completed one part of the process.

Also heres the obligotory Rules link "Rules" so check them out but I'm sure you'll find them pretty normal.

Great to see your so active with RP at least, tbh when we've been looking for new applicants the boards are very unfriendly to anyone like that I'm not surprised you thought about making your own Guild Wink
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: 36809   Guild Application: 36809 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 am

Welcome to the forums Axel! Very Happy Good to see someone really into roleplaying, we have several going on at the moment actually. I'm not sure if it is required now that you've provided some good storytelling, but pop over to The Hyperion to meet up with our characters and get to know them on a social side Smile Good luck anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: 36809   Guild Application: 36809 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:45 am

Welcome 36809 or Axel. The are today several other members from Scandinavia iam from Norway and we got two members from Sweden
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: 36809   Guild Application: 36809 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:06 am

Damn my night-shift work, I awake to find things already in motion!

Well thanks for taking the time out to visit us Axel, great Bio & Story - an enjoyable read!
To reliterate on what has been said before, welcome to the boards and feel free to have a look around while your application is being processed - we'll be back to you shortly to let you know the result.

As PJK has already said there are a few rules to read over though from your experience I suspect much of it will be familiar from your times in other guilds and Forum roleplaying. Also as H2 mentioned, should you be accepted as an Initiate into the Agency we do ask people get involved in "The Hyperion" open RP, a chance to meet with other players and get a feel for E.P.O.C.H. in general.

Our Guildmaster is currently away at the moment but I'm sure he'll offer you a warm welcome to the boards as well upon his return!

Nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: 36809   Guild Application: 36809 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:40 am

Thank you for the welcome everyone!

Very nice to meet you all! I'd very much like to participate in some forum roleplay as soon as I can. Although due to my going away today (yes it's monday for me now!) I didn't want to start something or get involved just yet as repyling is often quite crucial to moving forward and with me without internet access I might hold some roleplay at a stalemate. You can expect to see me pop in on friday/saturday to have a look and probably participate!

Also, let me extend my appologies to the ruthless block of text my application actually is. I did actually not mean it to become so long but you know, a sentence becomes two and suddenly you've got a short story!

Give my best to the guild leader should his return be more recent than mine!

Warm regards
- Axel
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: 36809   Guild Application: 36809 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:10 am

Welcome Axel, great application mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application: 36809   Guild Application: 36809 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Application: 36809
Page 1 of 1