The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b10Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b11Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b10Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b11Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b1065%Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b106%Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b1018%Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b106%Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b100%Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Freelancer application (Leaving guild)

Go down 
+4
Sureshot
The Partisan
Harlequin2
nosyd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Empty
PostSubject: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 am

Hey guys!

I've decided to hand in my notice as a full agent and member of this guild. I've spoken to LW and SS about this in the past and have been thinking about it for some time. Both SS and LW have known my heart lies with the Republic and my smuggler JJ. I don't really have a great deal of time and I don't feel it's fair if I take up a BH spot with Vivaa, when my heart isn't 100% into it. So I'm going to concentrate on JJ with the republic and his guild. This way it leaves roon for another member or new member to fill the spot and be more dedicated than I can be.

I would like to stay on here if I may with Vivaa as Freelancer (which I think was a great idea by the way, well done for coming up with that Harl). So this is also my application to be a Freelancer with Vivaa Uko'od, my Bounty Hunter.

My time here as an Agent has been great, and I'm still going to stay around and post here, as a Freelancer if that's ok. Keep up the great work here guys, this must be one of the most active and dedicated guilds I know, especially for a game that is more or less 12 months off being launched.

This is Nosyd signing off, well sort of.
Cheers guys
Nosyd (Andrew)
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 am

Sorry to see you leave Nosyd Sad You've really been a part of this guild for a while now and it's sad to see you go. I think we all knew that Jens was your main character though, by how much time you spent building him up, and as I said only recently, if you're not getting the most fun by being with us, then we'd understand if you want to leave. That said, you're not completely leaving us because you're going to be a Freelancer (I don't think anyone will have any quarrels with this) so we're sure to see you around Smile Leave a post or two every now and then if you want. Thanks for the kind words and I speak for all of us when I wish you well for the future.

H2
Back to top Go down
The Partisan
Registered
Registered
The Partisan

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:39 am

Sorry to see an active member leave, though glad to hear that you're sticking around! Here's hoping you have a good future as part of the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:49 am

Well I always knew this was on the cards so thanks for letting me know beforehand mate, and thanks for being a dedicated member in the time you've been here, you shall be missed by one and all as a full time member I'm sure. Of course you can always have a position as a Freelancer here and you're more than welcome to hang around these boards anytime you like. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:53 am

That is unpleasant news... that you're leaving! I'm of course completely releaved to see you'll stay as a freelancer! So good-bye and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Thanks for the official info posting Nosyd; I knew you've been wanting to become a Freelancer for a while now and I'm glad that's the route you've decided to take.

As cool as its gonna be to be twin-blasting your way through SW:TOR with JJ, the fact that if you fancy a break from it you can log in with Vivaa and come to the dark side with us must be kinda appealing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:01 am

Sorry to see you go Nosyd Although I'm sure we'll see you around in game, infact we might put a bounty on your head just for fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:41 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Sorry to see you go Nosyd Although I'm sure we'll see you around in game, infact we might put a bounty on your head just for fun Wink
And why would the Bounty Hunterz have all the fun?
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 am

Well, I won't sell you any Spice I smuggle if I get a bounty on my head, so there! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 am

PrioryJK wrote:

Well I'm sure we can at least give Nosyd the courtesy of bringing him in alive.

Anyway.... "He's no good to me dead."

Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 am

Sorry to see you (sort of) go Nosyd!
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 am

Sureshot wrote:
Well I'm sure we can at least give Nosyd the courtesy of bringing him in alive.

Anyway.... "He's no good to me dead."

Boba Fett
You're the boss, boss! We just follow the orders Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freelancer application (Leaving guild)   Freelancer application (Leaving guild) Empty

Back to top Go down

Freelancer application (Leaving guild)
Page 1 of 1