The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b1065%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b1018%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b100%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

Go down 
+5
PrioryJK
Dugo
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
Harlequin2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:21 am

Yeah I posted on Saturday so I hav'nt really been doing it on the best day, I'll post today and sometime during the week Smile
I thought all posts were optional this week for people not involved with the scouting party, doesnt that include Charada? Genuine question you'll know better then me Smile
He has been a bit absent recently as he's been havng one or two problems but I'm sure he'll post if he's able and knows he's over due Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:12 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
I've decided that only the scouts have to post this week. Any other posts are optional. This trend may continue onto next week as well depending on how we go but I stress that you must at least check up on the RP because your character may well be chosen to help out the scouts and in only a bit everyone's character will be needed to move out. There are some people who have not posted in a while which is worrying. If you are one of those people please make an effort to post at least something to keep the ball rolling. Thanks.

I check the thread regularly, but Shar hasn't really much to do atm so I'm staying silent for the time being Wink
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:51 am

Well, no-one has responded to the Padawan's attack, so far, it's only readings on detectors so I can't continue the attack. You're also right about the optional-ness, but Lunar hasn't posted (and I'd like it if all the scouts did make a post). I gave warnings to Void Dallos and Charada because they haven't posted since the ship took off. I gave Argryyn a warning before so I'm giving him another (he hasn't shown up at the Path Place in a while actually which is a bit worrying).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:03 am

I'm also confused confused.

Firstly, most of the scouting party have responded to your post. We just haven't gotten as far as you'd like in the encounter (ask Dubz about the frustrations involved in that! lol) - have you read how many months it took us to complete the encounter with the Krayt dragon in DAtD?

Secondly, just because we're not following your plans doesn't mean you can't post something. A 'meanwhile back at the shuttle...' might encourage those optional posts you mentioned earlier.

And finally, you're really giving out warnings for non-postage to people whose characters are back at the shuttle and you've told don't have to post for a while?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:38 am

Posted!
Thought I'd prompt some possible story development Harl, we might be able to pick up some Republic transmissions now if you want Very Happy I also need a nickname for Skursir, Jylan cant be calling him that all the time...... maybe leather hide Wink

I think Hare might have posted before seeing your post Harl, but I agree with what your saying, like I said char has been away so its not any specifc disinterest in the RP you should be worried about, if your having a few concerns about lack of postings from Path members you might be best talking to the representative rather then themselves individually if you want to contact them imo.

Dont be too worried about some people not posting on here if theyre not specifically needed though, it'd be nice but they might not all be converstationalists, they are sith after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:51 am

Harewood wrote:

Firstly, most of the scouting party have responded to your post. We just haven't gotten as far as you'd like in the encounter (ask Dubz about the frustrations involved in that! lol) - have you read how many months it took us to complete the encounter with the Krayt dragon in DAtD?

I seriously thought that this would only take a week to complete. If people had posted enough within that week then the Padawan could be dead by now (or captured, whichever you prefer).

Harewood wrote:
Secondly, just because we're not following your plans doesn't mean you can't post something. A 'meanwhile back at the shuttle...' might encourage those optional posts you mentioned earlier.

Well, Skursir is currently engaged in a conversation with Jylan so can't do much, but I like Priory's idea about a Republic transmission and I'll get to work on that.

Harewood wrote:
And finally, you're really giving out warnings for non-postage to people whose characters are back at the shuttle and you've told don't have to post for a while?

The people who I've given warnings to haven't posted since the ship took off at best, this was when posting was compulsory for most people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:11 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Harewood wrote:

I seriously thought that this would only take a week to complete. If people had posted enough within that week then the Padawan could be dead by now (or captured, whichever you prefer).
Yes, but like I said, as all the other roleplays have proven, you can estimate all you like but these encounters take their own time. I think it's a bit harsh to say we haven't 'posted enough' just because we're not adhering to your personal schedule for the RP.

Quote :
Harewood wrote:

Well, Skursir is currently engaged in a conversation with Jylan so can't do much, but I like Priory's idea about a Republic transmission and I'll get to work on that.
I'm sorry, I didn't really mean it had to be based around Skursir - you have a whole universe of randomness to intrude upon events! lol I just meant you could come up with something (like PJK's excellent idea).

Quote :
Harewood wrote:

The people who I've given warnings to haven't posted since the ship took off at best, this was when posting was compulsory for most people.
Fair enough, but issuing a final warning during the downtime you've given those players seemed really off. If it was for past failings (and you're just catching up on reprimands that should have been issued nearly a fortnight ago) you might want to make that clearer in future. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:14 am

OK, posted.

Sorry for the delay! (been a bit busy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am

Okay, I underestimated how long a battle would take (no worries LW). I just updated as well and I'll get on to continuing the battle right away. As for the warnings, I have been giving several warnings over at the PtS site (albeit none over the Christmas/New Year period which is probably were the line went slack).

As for a nickname for Skursir, anything that Jylan likes, 'Leatherhide' sounds good Smile Skursir wouldn't be one to call Jylan a nickname unfortunately (Trandoshans don't do that as far as I know), but he'd recognise the name as a sign of friendship.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Now look what you did! I posted twice in one day!

Well actually I guess thats not true 'cos the first one was 16.1.10 and technically the 2nd one was 17.1.10.....

But you see my point!

Lightsaber Battle
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:02 am

Guess you could look at it like that Smile Good to see some optional posting going on back at the ship actually - keep up the good work guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 am

So who's gonna take this punk down? Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 am

You can if you want! He's exposed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 am

I'll do a short post to get Aleena out of the firing line, then its a race to see who can win the "Padawan Smackdown" competition!

Remember, alive for preference, but if he dies .....well he can be "one" with his precious Force, right? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Well i made my post with effort to strike at him already, so I'm awaiting if it succeeds in disabling his mucles or not Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Eh? I thought you were aiming! Darnit! Razz I'll make that the first thing that happens then...
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 pm

man i really need to keep up with the discussion beacuse i read what you guys post and then think about what i write right after, and not reading this seeing where you guys are going with it, sorry if my post isnt like how i should do it or somthing lol im not used to structured RP iv always done like freestyle. If you would like me to fix my post i will gladly.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Ugh, too late in any case. Once you break the spine, the person dies - so unfortunately, Klahn is no more. You can keep the post though, it's really good, showing that in his rage, Darth'Ishad didn't know he was dead. I'll update later today with the result. You can choose to go back to the ship or keep going (but you need to report to Skursir and choose to go with what he says or not).
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:34 am

breaking of the spine dosnt kill someone though not in all cases most jus become perminently paralized lol
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:57 am

I've read about it before making a post and it can be fatal, but most of the time you end up in hospital, and if spinal cord gets damaged it can lead into other complications, including paralization as Darth'Ishad said. It's serious, but curable injury when one vertebra gets somehow disordered . Thumb pierced only on 1 precise point. It could went wrong of course, it's tottaly up to you mate Smile Just telling it's not necessarily fatal Wink
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 am

Really? I was under the impression that you can't breath without the spine? In that case, paralysis it is Smile I just want to say that you can do anything in this Roleplay, you're not tied down by any structure apart from finding the transmission source (you can choose to go along with what Skursir says or not, it's up to you), the twists will appear when you come across a point. Also, for some of the more Sherlock-types, you can have a go at decyphering the static message.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 am

Looks like Darth'Ishad has altered the post to the "I'm this close to wringing your scrawny neck..." stage rather than the "well he died easily!" stage anyway, so our little Twi'lek toy remains alive.....for now! lol

EDIT: H2 if I'm posting too often, please tell me to slow down.... I can get a little engrossed in RP sometimes Razz
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
you can have a go at decyphering the static message.

I did, but Shar didn't hear it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Nice details on the Twi'lek colonists and Fleshraiders, Harl. Smile

Lunarwolf wrote:
EDIT: H2 if I'm posting too often, please tell me to slow down....
...Or throw a bucket of rotten fish heads on him. He's at least have to take the time to shower. tongue
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Careful Hare, I might just link the "Roley-poley-fish-heads" song again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next