Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)

Sureshot (5209)

PrioryJK (2575)

Caryington (2420)

Harlequin2 (1887)

Commander Nord (1761)

Tando (1068)

Kleti (448)

nosyd (435)

Smudge (369)

Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
65%
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Share | 

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 am

Great latest post, Harl - it was a nice touch to have the younglings running about, it felt more like a community that way.

I noticed you had Skursir say he was from the "Azure Scientific Research Agency" which I suspect was a cover-front and ruse for the Jedi, but it would make sense that Azure Towers could easily facilitate such a lie should the Jedi of the Tython Temple look into it; all non-cleared communication with the Embassy is monitored anyway. In other words Azure Lost Persons Agency could easily pretend to be Azure Scientific Research Agency if it came down to it..... unless you think we should actually have a research team, in which case only floors 1 & 2 are taken up with ALPA, floor 3 could be ASRA?

Oh and if you think you're going to be away for foreseeable future would you like me to lock the RP for you until you come back?

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:16 am

Thanks! Very Happy You can hold back the lock until the 18th of May (ironically my Birthday) Razz I'll message you when I want to break said lock. For now, we can post to our heart's content!

Also, Azure Scientific Research Agency was just a cover story, one that Skursir had in his head for a while before confronting the Jedi. Of course, I suppose it would be nice to have that as a real business. In truth, the Research Agency could be the body that provides scientific investigation work for the E.P.O.C.H - the scientists believe that they're just working for a law firm?

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Great latest post, Harl
I second that! And especially for the stuff inside the temple; a very Jedi feel - both in setting and characters' conversational tone.

But can I poke you for an answer to my last question please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Rest assured that you will have your update today!
That was my respones. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear but I'm going to be keeping the Acklay alive for a while - until someone musters up the killing blow (of course, I'm going to decide which character's attack lands it Wink )

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Ah! I so didn't get that as a reply to my question! lol Okay, so we're to keep attacking until you intercede with a post of your own saying it's dead. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Harewood wrote:
Okay, so we're to keep attacking until you intercede with a post of your own saying it's dead. Is that right?

Bang on target Smile I think I might be able to pull off a few things with this Acklay before it bites the dust - so stay tuned!

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Brilliant. Thanks for clearing that up (and being so patient with such a dullard!^^). I think Keel might have a few more tricks up his sleeve... Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Can Aleena mind-control it and take it back to Coruscant please?

E.P.O.C.H. needs a mascot Wink

Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Or we could have a nice dinner from it. Who knows how Acklay tastes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri May 14, 2010 1:36 am

Harl's away until June 30th (please see the Extended Leave thread), so on his request I've locked down Pathway To Stone until his return.

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri May 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Thanks for the notice Mr Dubz Smile. (BTW, where's the 'Extended Leave' thread? Is it visible to me & TSP?)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat May 15, 2010 5:08 am

There is, and I thought it was but I better open it to all members - keep an eye out it will most likely "suddenly appear".

Cheers for the heads up!

EDIT: It seems you should be able to see the thread, Hare. In fact "Harewood" has more access priviledges than any other non-EPOCH member (don't get a big head now, its 'cos you're wayward family Razz). If you can't see it I suspect its because its in the Guild Discussion section and so far I can't find a way to single out one topic for variable access, only the whole forum catagory.

With that in mind I've made a carbon copy for those outside the Guild so they know whats going on - you can find it HERE.

The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 am

Hey guys i might be a little light on the posts but i will still make them. I just graduated highschool friday, and now im in chicago visiting family. Also september 7th is my ship date for basic training, so i will be absent for 6 to 8 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon May 24, 2010 8:27 am

Heya Ishad. Gratz!

Don't worry too much as PtS is on hold until H2 is back June 30th.

You're welcome everywhere else ofc, "use the power of the Path Pass, lu....er... Ishad!" Very Happy

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:40 am

(me and my double-posts Facepalm )

All ready for the re-opening of PtS next week Harl? I've left a (perhaps unsubtle!) reminder about it over at the Sith'ari Recruitment Thread but thought I'd leave it to yourself to remind the Sith'ari guys specifically over at their site. Hopefully we'll all be on hand when its unlocked...

...I know I will be ;D

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 am

fo sho ^^

The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:40 am

i will be to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:00 am

Harl, I've unlocked Pathway To Stone for you, but I'll not post until we get the all-clear to do so.

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:14 am

Nope! It's the 30th! We be posting! Very Happy

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 am

Cool beans. I'm off out today but I'll post when I reappear later today Very Happy

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 am

Right, we've all had more than one week to formulate a post - even just a short one. And I'm upset to say that only 4 people have bothered posting! Here are the people who have not made any attempt to post:

Sharasvar
Argyyn
Void-Dallos
Sureshot
Harewood
Priory JK
Charada

So, I've been forced to take action. Charada has only made one post and so from here-forth, he is removed from the Role-play. I will control his character and he will be placed on the Aurillia for the rest of the roleplay. Void-Dallos has left the Sith'ari and even so he has only made two posts. He too is now removed and is to be kept on the Aurillia. For all intents and purposes, these characters are to be aides aboard the ship, helping with communication, repairs and keeping an eye on the crew.

Argyyn has also only made one post but I am keeping him on for the fact that otherwise, there would be too few Sith'ari members. So, I am giving him a second chance. Should he fail to post for two more weeks he will be removed. Sureshot is yet another person who will receive a warning. He has not made a post since early December and is very much active in other parts of the forum. Again, should he fail to post for two more weeks he will be removed.

I am overlooking Sharasvar, PrioryJK and Harewood because they have been largely active in the past (with the exception of Sharasvar who was away). However, to my knowledge, they are all back and active, so there should be no reason why they do not post. As such, if they do not post in following weeks they will be removed.

Oh. And welcome back to Tython.

Last edited by Harlequin2 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:54 am

pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Just a thought: Didn't Sureshot say he was having to bow out of PtS? or am I going mad?

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Just a thought: Didn't Sureshot say he was having to bow out of PtS? or am I going mad?

Yup. You might wanna check page 17 first before sending me that warning Harly. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:51 pm

There you go Harl. I've saved you the bother and removed myself! Wink
I appreciate all the trouble you've gone to for this RP but I'm no longer going to be contributing.

Good luck to everyone still involved in the RP and I hope you all enjoy playing it's conclusion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next