The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b100%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dugo
Caryington
Darth'Ishad
Viking
Orion Centrus
Sharasvar
Charada
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
Kol
Dante Demens
PrometheuX
Andariun
Sen Sensui
Sureshot
Godjera
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
nosyd
zoran
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante Demens
Galactic Trade Commission
Dante Demens

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-28

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:21 pm

professionalism harly, only professionalism hold this together, we wouldnt be better than kids if we were bashing each other just because of some stress

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Dante Demens wrote:
professionalism harly, only professionalism hold this together, we wouldnt be better than kids if we were bashing each other just because of some stress

Razz

LOL well said sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:31 pm

You're really tempting fate with that note, Sureshot. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Harewood wrote:
You're really tempting fate with that note, Sureshot. Wink

Hahaha! I assume you took the time to figure out what it says?

...Oh and it's not tempting fate, it's good business!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Yeah, I was going to reply in Aurek-Besh with the font code but didn't know which version of it you were using^^ tongue

So long as your 'confident' and, erm, 'proactive' contacts don't get the wrong end of the extremely sticky stick!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:21 pm

lol! I'm willing to take the risk....but.....shhhhh. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Don't worry, I'm keeping schtum mate silent!

But I am enjoying the RP as an observer. I've got me popcorn and my "ooooo...'s" and "oh-no he di-n't" and side-to-side head bob goin on! Very Happy

*Chomp, chomp, sluuuurp*
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Harewood wrote:
Don't worry, I'm keeping schtum mate silent!

But I am enjoying the RP as an observer. I've got me popcorn and my "ooooo...'s" and "oh-no he di-n't" and side-to-side head bob goin on! Very Happy

*Chomp, chomp, sluuuurp*

LMAO!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Typho Raame

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Nice message, Sureshot. At least you took the time to make a message like that, and not have it in English. Very Star Wars Roleplaying Professionalism there. Took me about 5 minutes to decipher it, but, of course, Typho will never know what the message says. Good work!

By the way, your Falleen is one sick, evil alien Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tradecommission.darkbb.com
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Haha! Thanks mate! Yeah I needed to make sure our deal was "real" and you weren't sent here to eliminate me. The Falleen has many enemies you see! He's a bit of a cunning b*****d as well. Although I see you've read my background anyway (much appreciated btw). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Typho Raame wrote:
By the way, your Falleen is one sick, evil alien Very Happy

I think that the nicest compliment I've ever recieved about him! He was taught by the best (Torgal). Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:18 am

I have to say I'm suprised the Falleen's Pheremones are even noticable in that room, what with all the testosterone flying about.

Its like Resevoir Dogs or something.

who's Mr Pink?

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:18 am

Hey all you crazy cats!

I'm just heading out for the evening and prob wont be able to post in the Hyperion until tomorrow late afternoon / early evening so if people could try not to get too far ahead of me I'd appreciate it!

Cheers,

L-dubz
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:00 am

even if the room was clean and the pheromones were at its best, it still wouldnt work, in each rp its the same, typho is a rock.

altho im surprised by its last post to be honest, altho i can understand that he knows a handicap is the worst curse for a warrior, especially mandalorians.

im gonna have to reminds him the skills of our surgeon and my own mechanical skills Razz

lunar, maybe you or sureshot should come over the gtc and read the story of good doctor mandrayk, you'd be bound for funny surprise.

the falleen and him would probably drive each others completly mad with only words should they ever meet xD
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Dante Demens wrote:
even if the room was clean and the pheromones were at its best, it still wouldnt work, in each rp its the same, typho is a rock.

Actually i wasn't going to say anything but that goes against lore. The pheremones they possess are very powerful tool for the Falleen and when they're released there's no way of telling.

Dante Demens wrote:
lunar, maybe you or sureshot should come over the gtc and read the story of good doctor mandrayk, you'd be bound for funny surprise.

the falleen and him would probably drive each others completly mad with only words should they ever meet xD

LOL kk I'll check it out, although I can't get mad!
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 pm

well for typho's case, discuss about that with him, im just telling the feeling IC he gives off, which is a cold hearted impervious rock (or something along those lines, up to him to clarify that point)

maybe he's just so trained in knowing himself that he reconized and fought the influence of the pheromones, its like with drugs and mental torture after all, you can train yourself agaisnt it
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Well I think he'd be the first lol! There are many cases of them being used on Jedi and even they aren't able to resist it. In a way they're more powerful than the Jedi mind trick 'cause the mind trick has flaws. Either way though there really isn't anyway of telling as seen when it was used on Leia to seduce her. The only way out of it is if the person they're used on is broken out of the trance by someone else.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Well, Typho is wearing a helmet. We can easily say that as it is High-tech, it filtered them out and told him what was going on. Anyway, Skursir has made his second step as enforcing his position as the Falleen's loyal hunter and the ambassador for the Galactic Trade Commission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Well that was a good bit of RP right there, I think. That's actually what you get when two or more characters with strong personalities don't get off on the right foot. OOC it's a shame that negotiations fell through but IC it was the inevitable conclusion imo (I'm surprised things got as far as they did to be honest Razz) considering the characters involved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Hmmm... My summary of the deal?
Interesting. I wonder how this will affect OOC deals, probably not a lot, we'll see. I actually thought that it would get one quite well, but unfortunately it did not. The thing started to fall to pieces when Dante went in for the first strike without giving way for Typho. As it happened, Skursir, Aleena and Rasper could only watch as things took further turns for the worse. Even Typho could have no control over how things played out (perhaps worsened them).
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:30 pm

personally ill give the same answer dante would "oh well, at least i tried,had nothing to lose and i got a good time doing it"

see you guys another time i guess, shame on you for letting that deal pass by Razz

lol joke
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger
Rasper Karger

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:37 pm

yea things moved fast. Id come back and the situation had moved so quickly. But it was a lo of fun and i hope Rasper can come to the Hyperion for a drink sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Well to be honest I think it went a bit pear-shaped from when one of the staff members got killed. But alas I have to act IC whilst playing "The Falleen" and he's the kinda guy who won't stand there and be insulted. So instead of the whole thing turning into a fire fight which was the way it was heading, I thought it best to end the negotiations. There were a few things I wasn't happy with anyway if I'm honest, but it's all good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Typho Raame

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Well, I'll be damned. Already over and I got two posts in... That happened very fast. I think we should waited for different people to post, hm? I mean, I AM the leader of my party there, and didn't have much of a say. It's not that I'm complaining, but, if we could have waited for each person to do a post, then continue on, instead of two or three people maintaining a constant amount of posts, and leaving others behind, then perhaps the negotiations would have ended out better.

By the way, Sureshot, my bad on the Pheromones part. I should have said that Typho knew that Falleen had that ability, and that they wouldn't work on him, if he tried to use them. He didn't actually know if the Falleen used them or not. That's what I meant to say, but, I got a bit distracted, and forgot what I was meaning to say. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
http://tradecommission.darkbb.com
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:59 am

I don't mean to sound pissy or anything, but did anyone actually see this?

Lunarwolf wrote:
Hey all you crazy cats!

I'm just heading out for the evening and prob wont be able to post in the Hyperion until tomorrow late afternoon / early evening so if people could try not to get too far ahead of me I'd appreciate it!

Cheers,

L-dubz

?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next