The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b10The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b11The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b10The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b11The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b106%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b106%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b100%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)

Go down 
+34
Suiadan
Krum Gax
WildWallace
Randomfest
Jokoro
The Partisan
Caryington
Tando
Viking
BluePhoenix
Orion Centrus
Raz Lieon
mulnor
Darth'Ishad
Sharasvar
Mater Rex
Charada
Sureshot
Dante Demens
Typho Raame
Harlequin2
Kol
Rasper Karger
PrometheuX
Commander Nord
Andariun
Sen Sensui
zoran
nosyd
Godjera
Fox
PrioryJK
Lunarwolf
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger
Galactic Trade Commission
Rasper Karger

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-09-07

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:54 am

Rasper stood up and politly shook Sdkurssir's hand. "Oh, ummmn I am Rasper, Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Typho Raame

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:00 am

Typho shook his head and knocked his shoulder into Rasper.

"Harden up, Trooper. You're representing the GTC here. Act like the battle hardened Trooper that I must have mistaken you for. ASAP!"

Without letting Rasper see it, Typho gave a small wink to Skursir, signifying that it was all a big game.

Last edited by Typho Raame on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tradecommission.darkbb.com
Rasper Karger
Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:06 am

Rasper quickly brought himself to full attention, "My name is Tropper Rasper Karger SIR!!." "I pleased to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 am

Skursir chortled. "Well pleassed to meet you, Rassper". A barmaid dropped off his beverage into his claw and he downed half of it with a single gulp. "Ah, I've been through a lot with thiss night. Mind if I ssit?". Knowing that he would let him anyway, Skursir sat down at Rasper's table. "Ssit with uss Vigo, you need the resst".
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:17 am

Typho nodded his thanks and sat down with a sigh,.

"With men like Rasper, I could use all the rest I can get."

Typho glanced over at Rasper for a moment, feigning seriousness, then slapped him heartily on the back, showing him that it was all in jest. The Vigo turned away and called one of the barmaids over.

"I'll have a Corellian Ale, please. Extra strong, thank you."

He took out a five credit chip, and flipped it to her. He thought for a second, then flipped her another chip, this one being 30 credits.

"A tip for your services."

Last edited by Typho Raame on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger
Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:22 am

Rasper dident say anything. "Karger would love this" he thought

Rasper just stood next to commander Typho facing the other EPOCH members.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am

Skursir entertained his friends and buisness partners with stories of his latest escapade through Coruscant. He had forgotten Renia in the laughter he shared with the GTC members. The woman had left the company to order drinks, but Skursir had little intention to bring her back. He filled himself up with another beer, though had to stop himself halfway through it - he was getting tipsy. Luckily, he still retained enough conscienceness to notice that the Supernova were starting another song, just right to get into the mood.
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Listening to what everyone had to say Renia took a seat, well at least she looked like she was listening, instead she was thinking to herself. "What has happened to me? I must be going soft." She took a moment "Nah."

Ordering the waitress over Renia told her "Get me a Durindfire and make it quick." She tossed five credits over to her and waited for her drink.
"So what do you guys do?" She asked the company around her, trying to make light conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1623325005
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:48 pm

The woman had returned. Not that Skursir didn't like her, but she had an air of authority about her which contrasted greatly with her slender figure. It was not worth being rude though, aggrivation would not be good in the long term. With Typho and Rasper chattering away amongst themselves, oblivious to anyone else at the table for the moment, Skursir didn't have any back-up if things got ugly. But why should they?

"I work for the Agency", he said stressing the "the", his shoulders rolled in circles for a moment to relax then he leaned back in his chair. "I do errandss like, oh," Skursir thought for a moment, he didn't particularly want to give away his profession. "transport, yess, I'm a courier". He hoped that she would buy his tale.
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Looking towards Skursir, Renia replied "You expect be to buy that? If you don't want to tell me then don't.. but i would not lie if I were you." She picked up her drink and took a sip out of her glass. " Your pattern of speech gave you away."
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:09 pm

"Damn" Skursir thought, he wasn't good on stealth and subtelty and this was a good example of that fact. Still, it wouldn't do any harm to tell a woman what he did, he probably would never see her again.

"Fine" He put down he beer mug, "I work for the E.P.O.C.H, I'm a bounty hunter, my primary dutiess are fugitive retrieval and enforcement. I am alsso ambassador for the Galactic Trade Commission". He pointed with an open palm to Rasper and Typho who were still talking amongst themselves, seemingly in deep arguement about something unknown to Skursir. After a moment of silence, he took another sip from his mug.

"You never told me your name..."
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 pm

"The name is Renia, bounty hunter... *Gives a small cough saying "with a bounty."*"
"So E.P.O.C.H... I thought they were a myth." She asked Skursir with her face giving of a puzzled expression. "Were do i sign up?"
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:57 pm

"So E.P.O.C.H... I thought they were a myth." Renia said.
"Oh, I'm flattered" Skursir grinned. "No, we're very much alive".
"Were do I sign up?"

Skursir paused for a moment, his brow creased into deep thought, going for another sip from his mug only to find it empty. After a few more seconds, he leaned closer and then spoke in a mixture of silent hissing and whispering, "ssGo find Creedss."

He leaned back, grabbing hold of a waiter's sleeve, it was the Bothan again, "Can I get another beer, pleasse?"
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Hearing Skursir, Renia spoke "How?.. it's not like I have him on speedcom."
She took a sip of her drink and gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Skursir made a quick look behind him, no one was looking. Good. He turned back to Renia. "No one knowss where he iss, I haven't even met him yet, but I have thissss..." His tongue dragged out the "s" as he made his pause. Quickly, a chip materialised in Skursir's fingers, though anyone with a keen eye would have seen that it was just fast movement, he spun it across the table to Renia.

"It'ss a contact, she should be able to get you to Creed" Skursir gave another shady look behind his back. Again, no-one was looking, but the Bith member of the Supernovas was making a solo, one that demanded his attention...
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Picking up the chip, Renia realised something her mentor had taught her 'Everything has a price', remembering his words Renia asked Skursir "So, how much do you want... nothing is every free." She moved her empty glass away and began to examine the device... it was something she had only seen a few times in her career.
"And how does this work.. exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Skursir narrowed his eyes, he had not realised that profit could be gained from this. This woman had gone from being in the imagination of a GTC employee to a serious buisness partner. But his honour got the better of him, "Oh, you won't be paying me," He smiled, "You'll be paying that contact..."

"And how does this work.. exactly?"

"One of the latesst comm devicess should decrypt it for you" Elbow on table, Skursir scratched his chin. "Failing that, hire a Sslicer. They'll put the information in for you. I'd do it, but I need the right equipment". He smirked and leant back in his chair, recieving yet another mug from the barmaid.
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:05 pm

"Free huh...I guess i judged you wrong." she said still fiddling with the device

"One of the latesst comm devicess should decrypt it for you"

"I believe i have the right equipment to do that." Renia equipped the chip to her head piece, as the chip began to decrypt, Renia ordered another drink and as she smiled, she asked Skursir, "So how does it work when i contact the contact?"
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Skursir frowned as she put it into her headpiece. "Hmm. That was easy, she's well resourced then" he thought.

"So how does it work when i contact the contact?"

He maintained his frown, though at no-one in particular "I believe it to be eassy" He muttered, "Might take a few creditss... Ssome ssmooth talk, maybe a favour". Skursir clasped and unclasped his hands while he spoke, he claws pointing forward in explanation. "Sshe'll get you a meeting, eventually, I'm ssure".
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Typho had been in conversation with his fellow Trooper, but he had been eavesdropping on Skursir and the woman now known as Renia converse. His eyes narrowed as Renia immediately gave her name when prompted. Typho had used smooth talk to try get her name, but to no avail.

"How the hell did he get her name just like that? Lucky bugger. Credits? Smooth Talk? Favour? That's a lot for just a meeting. Well, a favour is a lot anyway. One thing I've always known is never try get yourself caught into owing a favour to someone. It's bad luck."
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 am

a tall man then entered the hyperion, his imposing stature for a human, his striking mid-lenght white hair and red trench coat making him quite easy to spot in the crowd present that day.

the bouncer was quick to stop him tho, as he had on him a greatsword and a pair of blaster that inherently looked like they could blast a man heads into piece in split-seconds.

after a minute of arguing back and forth, the man reluctantly gave his weapon to the bouncer while whispering to him :
"one scratch, just one tiny little scratch on them, and you'll dearly regret it"

he then walked over to the nearest bar, giving a pat on typho's shoulder has he walked by him

"hey commander raame, funny to see you here too"

he then continued his way and sat at the nearest bar, carelessly throwing 50 creedits on the bar, asking the barman for drink, non-caring of what it was.

Dante was now setted up for waiting, he was the envoy of the GTC for weapon dealing business, and the head of epoch had told him to meet him in the hyperion.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 am

Skursir's attention diverted to the man, forgetting all about the female. "This guy meets the description. Damn, I thought it was in a month." He thought. "Better get moving". Skursir leapt from his table and approached the man who had his back turned.

"You musst be Dante" He outstretched his hand, "I am ambassador Sskurssir, I have been told that you have a weaponss deal for uss, but I assumed that it wass later..." He straightened his back. "I am to introduce you to him..."
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 am

Dante quickly replied with a smile

"yeah haha, im known over the GTC for the speed at which i work."

he then took a much more serious face

"time for serious business. so you'll "introduce me" to the right person ? sounds good. his first messaged said he would meet me in person tho"
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:37 am

"Yess..." Skursir hissed, not intimidating though. "This was suppossed to be in a month... I... I musst have got the datess wrong". Skursir breathed a sigh of relief, what luck that he had discovered and entered the Hyperion just when he was supposed to. It must have been fate. The force? No, just luck.

He flipped up a holo-pad. Notes from as far as a year ago were saved onto it's memory, but it was one in particular that he needed. "Right," Skursir said, "We are to go to the private ssuite on the firsst floor. I assume that you have the pass-code to give to the guard?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:45 am

dante looked at skursir.

"yeah i got it"

he took out a little weird-looking pad from his pockets

"can i just ask a favor tho ? i had to leave my weapons at the entrance, and i kinda hold those 3 things close to my heart, mind if can get them back or its an absolute for now ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next