The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b10The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b11The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b10The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b11The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b1065%The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b106%The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b1018%The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b106%The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b100%The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies

Go down 
+8
Charada
PrioryJK
Void-Dallos
Darth'Ishad
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
[HoD] Godric
Sharasvar
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Sharasvar entered the compound, glancing around with half a smile. He had changed his usual sober robes for a somewhat more flashy attire of deep reds and purples. His grey beard was carefully trimmed and his eyes darted playfully around the room. The decadence of a pub in Coruscant was a nice change of scenery from the ascetic life he led between the dusty rocks of Korriban.

When a guard approached him he waved with his invitation chip. "I am here for the festivities, my friend! I know I am a little early, but I am sure you can arrange a drink and some entertainment for me." The historian grinned, looking forward to an evening of simple amusement and fun.
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
[HoD] Godric
The Hands of Darkness
The Hands of Darkness
[HoD] Godric

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:47 am

Godric stepped lightly throught the halls. To his left he noticed a man present a ivitation chip much like his own to the gaurds that allowed him access to the area behind the in which they were gaurding. As he approached he removed the chip from his robes and held it out so they could see.

" I have been invited to this event, I trust I am in the right area." He said as they cleared him for entrance.

The door slid open and Godric moved in to the large open area.

"No one I know is here yet." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: The Celebration - Open RP. Agents and Allies welcome!   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:34 am

The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Theviewcopy

It was a stunning night, the constant ebb and flow of speeder traffic outside the large window of the penthouse had an almost hypnotic effect, drawing the viewer in to the spendour of the Coruscant skyline.
The Hyperion Club in upper Galactic City was in full swing as usual, but tonight was a special night. This evening marked the first annual milestone for The Agency and the members of the organisation had succeeded even more so than their mysterious benefactor could have hoped for.

The heavy bass coming from the floors beneath the penthouse was muffled here, even though the suite had excellent sound-proofing the music was so loud that its baseline affected buildings for miles around. The suite itself was stunning to behold, the main room of which was a testiment to excess. The vista was dominated by a large window that allowed the viewer to see the exquisite view and reached out onto a balcony with marble seats. A large cusioned area took up the vast majority of the southern wall, accompanied by a large heated pool and of course, the obligitory bar. Guests were not without want of seating either, be it comfy sofas or conference tables. A large, antique musical instrument was in display in the room as well, as was a large-screen secure Holo-communicator.

The owner of the club, known only as "The Mysterious Falleen" had his own separate living quarters here of course, but these were empty at present. The Falleen was not in residence this evening, but his large, crystal-blue hologram stared down from the communicator at his Chief Operative, the Hapan Dark Jedi, Aleina Fel.

Like all Hapan women she was genetically modified to be beautiful, but the constant use of the Dark Side of the Force had given her an even more alluring - yet sinister - edge. The dark-haired woman was uncharacteristically out of uniform and was currently wearing a revealing yet elegant black cocktail dress. Her dark red eyes stared up as the hologram as The Falleen instructed her.

"It is unfortunate I cannot attend in person, Aleina. Are the preperations underway?" He said, his deep voice losing none of its authoritarian charm over the holo-transmission.

"Yes, my Lord. Everything is accounted for, our Agents have been contacted and invitations have been sent to our most trusted Clients. I will present Azure Towers this evening as per your instruction." She smiled then, somewhat playfully. "It really is a shame you could not join us, Master. No engagement is ever dull with you present at the proceedings."

A large, predatory grin moved across the The Falleen's face then, but his initial response was a respectful nod in acceptance of the compliment.

"Contact me when everyone is there, Operative Fel." He said, cutting the transmission abruplty.

Raising an eyebrow at the way in which the Falleen had signed off, Aleina turned toward the skyline and adjusted her dress, smoothing away imaginary wrinkles in the fabric. She knew better than to ask her Masters' location or current situation; if he had to break communication rapidly, there was a reason for it.

Just then a tiny bleep went off by the holo-recorder indicating that someone was at the security checkpoint on the stairs.

"Ah, we have company!" The Hapan woman exclaimed joyfully as she headed to meet the first arrivals....

(( Floorplan of the Penthouse Suite:

Not shown on the map is the balcony outside the window on the southern wall, identical to the one in the image at the top of the page (minus a certain jedi of-course). For reference the entire floor is surrounded by an invisible shield strong enough to deflect even a direct suicidal ram from a Speeder or Shuttle; the shield generators are state of the art and utterly silent, not that you'd hear them over the music anyway!

The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies HyperionPenthouse

All Agents have reveived a comms-message to come to the Penthouse and all allies have been contacted via a holo-invite. Please remember, NO WEAPONS.
Enjoy))

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am

Skursir had dressed richly for the event. Wearing a linen tunic dyed a soft blue, enforced with metal plating at the shoulders, a nod to his species' history more that battle gear. Underneath, his attire consisted of simple beige shirt which ran into a long flowing gown covering his feet, seemingly seperating the two with a metal belt consisting of the same metal used for his shoulder pads. Finally, over that he wore a green cape with a collar, tied using his family emblem. He had used a similar appearance before, in representing an applicant for the position of senator.

In any case, it appeared that he was first in. Although recieving a simple comms message and nothing more, Skursir had caught on that something big was occuring. Not only was it instinct, but anyone worth their salt would know that the Azure Towers was quite the place to be. Besides, it wasn't often that he had a company meeting. He passed through security, who instantly took note of his metal armourplates. Still, with some explanation, they let him through.

The door on the left was obviously locked, while the room furthest away was marked out as the restroom, that left the right room which opened up on a stunning landscape view of a night-time Coruscant. The sight was complemented by luxurious accomedies including a pool and marble seating, along with the Hapan superior just as finely dressed. "Ah, good evening Chief Operative. I ssee that I am firsst to thiss gathering. May I ssay that you look ssenssational for this event."

The last comment was a genuine compliment, although the Trandoshan still held a short fuse for the Sith. As long as she didn't get in his way. Besided, if the Falleen selected her, she must be good at what she does. Skursir only hoped that would not be alone for too long. He strode towards the bar and ordered what suspiciously looked like water with light blue colouring.

Last edited by Harlequin2 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Darth'Ishad entered the club, walking as if he was gliding, he noticed an area guarded more than usual.
"Must be the party" he thought.
He walked up to them, "I belive im suposed to be here," glancing over and noticing Sharasvar. They let him though and he walked over to the Elder,
"Glad to see im not alone here."
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 pm

The two guards at the security checkpoint silently scanned the three newcomers over and let them talk among themselves as they collated the data and looked over their Holo-invites.

Eventually the larger of the two guards, a Feeorin stepped forward.

"Thank-you for waiting." The alien said, his tendrils twitching slightly as he spoke. It seemed the Feeorin was more used to beating things to a bloody pulp than being polite.

"Bio-Scan I.D.s confirm you as 'Sharasvar', 'Godric' and 'Ishad'. You're green-lit on weapons check. Please proceed up the staircase behind me to the Penthouse suite." He continued, stepping back and clearing the way for them.

"You're expected."

((OK Guys if you'd now like to continue posting in "The Celebration" Thread please, I've decided to forgo the "closed RP" part, its now fully open and awaiting your involvement!))
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Aleina smiled as she saw Skursir enter, partly because of his sincere appreciation for his surroundings but also because she was genuinely pleased to see the Trandoshan. She had grown to admire his openess, even if it often was a healthy suspicion of her and her motives. So many of the Agents wore masks of one form or another being it social, physical or through Force manipulation whereas Skursir had a "this is what you get" attitude. He made no apologies for how he acted and so long as others treated him with the respect he showed them, he was content. She saw many admirable traits in him, many of which must have served him well in his military career.

He was dressed in an outfit she never thought she'd see him wear, a kind of finery that was so far removed from the battlefields he called home....though she suspected he was thinking the same thing about her. As if to confirm her thoughts he said:

"Ah, good evening Chief Operative. I ssee that I am firsst to thiss gathering. May I ssay that you look ssenssational for this event."

"Please, Skursir.." She began, but her voice was not lined with any manipulative overtones for a change. "..call me Aleina. This isn't a formal occasion, and besides you're not technically on duty right now."
She walked with the Trandoshan toward the bar, and turned to speak to him as they did so. "You are the first one here, but I suspect the others aren't far behind you. Zhorin has already informed me that many of our agents and some of the guests entered The Hyperion in the last few moments. I'm glad you're here ahead of the others though," She said as she watched him pour a strange blue drink she didn't recognise.
"It occurs to me that we have never had the chance to just talk, you and I."

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Skursir gave a hiss to clear his mouth before sipping at the beverage. It was terribly bitter. Perhaps a conconction made by the previous occupants of the room? In any case, it would suffice in satisfying him. He turned to Aleena who have smoothly appeared at his side. It occured to him that he was potentially vulnerable, although it was only a stab of a thought and nothing more.

"It occurs to me that we have never had the chance to just talk, you and I." There was something in that "talk" that made Skursir's eyes instinctively narrow.
"Yesss..." He hissed in returned, drinking the water once more, "We have alwayss been occupied in our variouss wayss."

Skursir knew however that Zhorin would be a while and a tension-rigged talk would be better than an awkward silence. Metaphorically biting the bullet, he went first to see where this would take him. "You've sseen my filess, of that I am ssure. Born on Trandosha and raissed to be a warrior, nothing sspecial there. I tried out a life of law, but it wass not for me. The rest, asss they ssay, iss hisstory". Skursir recieved a mild flashback of his days in the University of Hsskhor, things didn't work out as they perhaps should have, although it could well have been his destiny to join the Republic in the long run.

Remembering his manners, Skursir concentrated upon the Hapan once more, "And yoursself, good lady? I assume you were trained asss a Sith in their Academiesss?".
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Pouring herself a glass of Somnaskol Red from the bar, the Hapan sorceress took a seat on one of the large comfortable sofas facing toward the skyline. Inviting Skursir to join her by motioning with her hand, she replied:

"I have done some training at varous acadamies over the years, yes. Some have been on Korriban, others on various mid-rim worlds. I am not actually a Sith, though I do little to deny such rumours as it tends to work in my favour in most negociations." She leaned back then and relaxed as she exhaled in a slight sigh.

"No most of my training has been under one Master, one whom I left when I entered the employ of The Falleen." She paused for a moment, considering some of Skursirs words.

"Forgive me, but most Trandoshans I have met have your perchant for combat yet few possess the skills nor the interest in negociation that you seem to have. Certainly most would not have attempted to make contact with such elusive characters as The Sith'ari, let alone head a mission to Tython as you did." Her gaze wandered back to the skyline as lines of flying traffic darted this way and that in a maddening dance of lights and sound. "From your records it is clear you a more than just a mercenary, your code of behaviour if nothing else represents that. Your loyalty to the Falleen seems as strong as mine yet I have seen no evidence of why. I suspect it is more than just a simple sense of duty that ties you to him, but I fully understand if that is something you don't wish to discuss."

A second sigh was followed by a gentle sip of the wine.

"The night is stunning, is it not? So many deadly and sinister things hide behind that beautiful view.....and most of the time we have a hand in it."
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 pm

The guard came up to Darth'Ishad and the others waiting,
"Thank-you for waiting."

"Bio-Scan I.D.s confirm you as 'Sharasvar', 'Godric' and 'Ishad'. You're green-lit on weapons check. Please proceed up the staircase behind me to the Penthouse suite." He continued, stepping back and clearing the way for them.

"You're expected."

Darth'Ishad nodded to the guard and began to walk up the stairs. Reaching the door he could already feel Aleena's presence, he opens the doors and walks through.

Looking around he sees only Aleena and Skursir "Not much of a party yet i see," chuckling a bit he walks over to them and nodds politely, well as politely as he could. The kaleesh isnt used to the "upper" class life, always been in the streets treated like a dog, it was a nice change of life style.

-Dont let your guard down-
said the spirit of the Yuuzhan Vong who dwelled inside him.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Hearing the unobtrusive door chime followed by the 'swish' noise of the door itself opening, Aleina was pulled from her reverie at the sound of Darth'Ishad entering the room.

Rising from the sofa to greet him but giving Skursir room to do the same she smiled at his words and bowed respectfully as he approached.
To a casual observer it would have looked odd when the dainty woman reached forth and clasped the forearm of the Kaleesh firmly in a warrior's greeting, but the two were aquainted now and she had great respect for his customs and way of life.

"Darth'Ishad!" She exclaimed with barely concealed optimism. "I haven't seen you since Tython! In honesty I was not sure you would be able to attend, but it is a honour to have you join us."

Stepping back then she gave room for Skursir and Darth'Ishad to greet one another. Though she and the Kaleesh had fought together, he and their Trandoshan Ambassador were far closer friends. As hostess for the time being she had made the initial welcome and she sensed the two warriors had a lot to catch up on.

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Darth'Ishad embraces Aleena as a brother of combat, or in this case a sister of combat.

"Darth'Ishad!" She exclaimed with barely concealed optimism. "I haven't seen you since Tython! In honesty I was not sure you would be able to attend, but it is a honour to have you join us."

"Always have time for friends."
He grinned behind his mask, then extending his arm to Skursir,

"Glad to see the both of you, it has been a while."
Back to top Go down
Void-Dallos
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Void-Dallos

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Void approached the guard and gave him his name. The guard opened the door and Void moved in slowly. The politician always enjoyed events such as these. Being able to see business partners in a non businesslike manor.

The first thing Void did was engage Darth'Ishad. "Looking tense my friend. Are you well?"
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:46 am

Skursir frowned. The Hapan had made an interesting analysis of his character, although had almost immediately dropped the topic, changing it to the view in front of them before walking towards a new arrival. A quick turn of the head revealed it to be the Guardian of the Path. The Trandoshan dismissed the Lady's clear lack of interest and followed suit in greeting the Kaleesh, shaking his hand thoroughly.

"Indeed Ssith'ari Fist, a great while. Yet, now that you are here, let uss talk over a round of drinksss." Skursir was about to motion towards the bar, though spotted the Politican of the Path lurking behind the Kaleesh. "And Lord Dalloss, a pleassure asss alwayss." The Trandoshan gave his hand out to the Prophet. He had at first taken a sour dislike to the Politican's spin on the E.P.O.C.H's offer of alliance, but it had only been business and the need to make sure that everything was in order. Skursir could only but respect the Sith'ari Voice as they were men of a similar mind.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:54 am

"Ow your hurting me!", Ril exclaimed rather in a rather surprised fashion.

"Oh if you just move ...no bend your knees.."
Jylan was pressed hard against the side off the elevator wall wall his leg planted firmly on the golden looking rail on the opposite side of the lift.

"That's going to be even more uncomfortable!"
, Ril squirmed pressed hard against Jylan in the confined lift "Really why here?!"

"Your the one who suggested it!"

"Yes I didn't mean do it straight away" she said annoyed

The lift made its final stop ending with the ever present ping that seemed to haunt any transportation device that ascended vertically, Jylan fell sideways onto the floor landing hard on polished marble floor his leg however was still stuck on the railing, he was dressed in an uncomfortable looking old suit made of a course brown fabric he looked distinctly out of place in the lush surroundings.
"Oww!!" he grunted.

Ril stood in the tiny lift smoothing out her long dress, it was plain fabric but had an eerie glean to it that made it shimmer, she looked down at him disapprovingly but smiled, "I've seen children more agile then you Mr Trell".
"Can you please unhook me" he said with mock dignified tone.
Shaking her head Ril set to work at pulling his foot loose "Are you sure your actually part of this Agency Mr Trell, I've never seen such a poor attempt at tie up a shoe I dread to think what you'd be like under pressure" she yanked his foot from the railing.

"I am under pressure", he massaged his foot tenderly and finished tieing his lace, "Having a fancy dinner with the boss and being in a room with some unsavoury characters with too much alcohol is pressure enough,... not to mention our allies" he grinned .

"I'm sure it'll be much safer then most of the parties you've been too Mr Trell" as they walked into the suite "You'll never have had a Dark Jedi to stop bar brawls........"
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:37 pm

"Looking tense my friend. Are you well?" said Void as he came in behind Darth'Ishad. Then turning around ,

"Ahh Void good to see you, you know how i am at these kind of things. Id rather have a blade in my hand fighting a Terentatek then get dressed up and "mingle"."

He said with the sound of fear in his voice.

"So how bout those drinks," turnin to Skursir and Aleena.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Nodding politely to Void but trying not to interject into their conversation too heavily, Aleina made her way around the back of the bar and crouched down out of sight to collect glasses and look through the stocks of bottles.

"Of course, what's your poison?" She said in response to Darth'Isahad from just out of view, before reappearing carrying a couple of bottles in one hand and four crystal glasses in the other. "figuratively speaking " She added with a sly wink.

"Dornean brandy perhaps? Tihaar? It seems we've been left with quite the collection here..."

The Door swished open again as more visitors began to arrive. The Imperial agent Creed Dekkar entered with Gideon Larrs, a bounty hunter who was still quite new to The Agency. The two were chatting about something obviously quite humourous as they were both in the process of laughing heartily as they entered the room. Throwing Aleina a nod in welcome Creed made his way across the room toward some seating as Gideon branched off in the direction of the rest rooms.

Xen Raffini entered shortly after them, the petite Epicanthix woman looked as distant and detatched as ever, and Aleina knew all too well that the assassin only came because she was ordered to. Almost immediately segregating herself from the rest of the group, Xen found a chair in a dark corner and laid claim to it.

The bounty hunter Raiflaine was next to enter, wearing reinforced leathers of blacks and browns. At his side was his companion, the human Bretta; a slender blonde beauty who remained quiet most of the time unless in defence of her 'Uncle Raif'. Though neither were armed, they looked alert and ready for danger; most likely from a life of mostly battlefields and skirmishes.

People were starting to arrive now, and the room was beginning to fill up. Aleina watched them as they moved about, speaking and socializing; a complex dance of masks and mis-direction sprinkled with a handful or sincere intrest and companionship. She couldn't help but smile at the company she was in, they were an interesting lot to be sure, and only a fraction of them were here so far...

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Dain approached the guards while fiddling with one of his syringes

"This needle isn't sharp enough, I'll have to sharpen it when I come back to the lab." He thought

Daine gave his name and as he was passing through the security terminal, The guards stopped him just as he was about to enter the room.

"Is there a problem"? He said in surprise.
"You can't take those syringes with you, sir." The guard said.

"What the devil do you mean? I need these syringes! Who knows when I will find new DNA strains that will further my research and I'll have you know that my research is more important to me than your principals of security you troglodytes!" Dain said angerily.

"We'll have to check with our superiors" The Guards said.

"Well hurry! I don't have all the time in the world, and I'll have you know that I was invited to this!" Dain retorted.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:15 pm

A delicate vibration and a quiet 'beeping' came from the elaborate and expensive-looking bracelet that hung around Aleina's slender wrist. Slightly startled by it due to her so closely observing the crowd, she brought the bracelet up to her mouth, and activated the in-built communicator.

"Yes, what is it?" She repsonded, somewhat irritated.

"I'm sorry to bother you, ma'am," The voice belonged to Morastus, a Noghri and part of Zhorin's security force at The Hyperion. "We've got a...er....gentleman here who doesn't wish to give up his weapons..."

In the background another muffled voice could be heard: "Keep your gargantuan digits away from those, you semi-evolved oaf! no! off! they're delicate, you..."

Aleina shook her head in dismay. She understood that Zhorin placed great faith in his team, and she'd grown to respect the Clawdite and his ways, but she couldn't say the same for the men under him. Morastus was a walking example as far as she was concerned.

"What's the problem, Morastus? You know the rules as well as any of us. No weapons or no entry. Now do you think you can handle that or do I need to draw a hologram for you?" The annoyance in her voice was evident, and Morastus seemed to get the picture.

"Yes Ma'am...er, I mean no ma'am. I'll deal with it..." He stammered in reply.

As she went to switch off her communicator she heard the Noghri say to the person he was addressing: "I'm sorry Doctor Forte but rules is rules, I can't.."

"Wait!" Aleina suddenly snapped down the communicator. "Doctor Forte? Is that Doctor Dain Forte you have there?"

There was silence for a moment, then.

"Yes, ma'am. A Doctor Dain Forte, here for the party ma'am.."

"Well, send him up you fool! he's one of our guests!"

Again, another slight pause.

"Er...What about his syringes...er...weapons, ma'am? He won't hand 'em over."

Grinding her teeth in sheer frustration, Aleina had to take a deep breath before continuing.

"Morastus?" She said as politely as she could manage.

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Do you wish to be living on the streets of Lower Coruscant, with no credits, no food, and a bounty on your head?"

"No ma'am! definately not, ma'am!"

"Then show the good Doctor up, and be quick about it!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:30 pm

"Keep your gargantuan digits away from those, you semi-evolved oaf! no! off! they're delicate, you moronic ape!" Said Dain insistently.

As Dain was trying to keep one guard off his syringes, he heard the other guard on the communicator

"Yes Ma'am...er, I mean no ma'am. I'll deal with it..." the Guard stammered in reply to the voice on the comm.
He then turned around to Dain and said
"I'm sorry Doctor Forte but rules is rules, I can't...." The guard was interrupted by the comm once again.

"Yes, ma'am. A Doctor Dain Forte, here for the party ma'am.."

There was a slight pause

"Er...What about his syringes...er...weapons, ma'am? He won't hand 'em over"

"Yes, Ma'm?"

"No, Ma'am! definately not ma'am!"

"Yes ma'am!"

The guard finally got off the comm and said
"You're allowed inside Dr. Forte, Both you and your syringes"

"Thank you, now you've set my schedule late now and I'll have to rearrange my regular incisions to a later date." Dain grumbled.

"Who was that on the communicator?" he asked quite frank.

"That was Aleena, My boss, whom you successfully angered with your syringes" The guard responded

"Just where can I find this "Aleena"?" Dain responded

"She's in the pent house, Fourth floor." The Guard answered.

Dain left the guard standing as he was heading towards the stairs

"I might actually find an interesting specimen today.." He thought.

As Dain finally entered the penthouse, He looked around for a person with a communicator and as he was looking he saw a beautiful female specimen that fit with his interests

"It must be her" He thought

"Black hair, pale skin, an aura of..darkness...fascinating.." He thought

He walked towards the woman and asked: "Are you the one they call Aleena? and if so, mind if I can have a sample of your DNA to satisfy my curiosity?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Somewhat taken aback by the tall, amour-clad man's directness, the Hapan woman raised a dark eyebrow speculatively.

"I am. I take it you are Doctor Forte then? I've read some of your theses of 'advanced xenomorphic principles and their adaptiveness in modern culture' and I have to say it is inspirational work, though I fear some of the finer points are lost on me." She smiled then, glad to have the reputed Doctor among the throng of attendees.

"I hear The Falleen personally hand-picked you for a place in our Agency? You should feel honoured, Doctor. That is a rare thing indeed, it would appear I am not alone in my appreciation for your work." Her hand had slipped onto her thigh as she spoke, giving off a somewhat provocative pose and as much an instictive reaction to long forgotten training in her as learning to eat or walk. This was, of course, utterly lost on the Doctor.

"But you required a DNA sample?" She continued, walking closer to the Doctor. "All high-ranking agents have blood and DNA samples on file in case of injury, but I suspect you require confirmation sooner."

Leaning in closer to him she pulled at the side of her dress's neck-strap to reveal more of her kneck and shoulder, exposing an easily injectable area of flesh which could thereafter be concealed with clothing, hiding the mark.

"Though I should warn you, I don't clone well." she said, jokingly.

When Forte showed no signs of getting the joke, she back-peddled.

"No, seriously. My family line has been genetically modified. Our DNA sequence has been heavily spliced several times over throughout many generations. Any clones created from my DNA would have a greatly weakened immune system, most likely be sterile and would die at an early age...."

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:27 pm

"Yes, I feel very honored and I hope the agency will be able to fund my research to that point which it will be successful."

Dain who barely could hold off his excitement, stared at Aleena for quite some time

"With a DNA sample from her, I'll be able further my research! Tainted DNA strains is just what I'm looking for, mutagens to make the body grow stronger.." He thought

"Yes, I'm quite looking forward to look around the agency's DNA samples, I hear a lot of different specimens is here to be involved, One cannot be too careful with a Buffet of rarities like these.." Dain said excitingly.

"I'm also quite curious about the sith traits you have and I've never had a Sith sample before. Oh and Thank you, It took some time to research on it, however, it was due to that I was exiled from ever coming to Mandalore again but I appreciate the gesture."
Back to top Go down
Andariun
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Andariun

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Andariun stood in line at the security checkpoint as one of the guards harassed a guest about bringing weapons to such and event. 'Good thing I left my lightsaber back on the ship. Wouldn't want anybody knowing what I am.' Andariun thought as the guard finally let the guest through. Taking a step forward towards the rather large and would-be intimidating protectors of the club Andariun simply stood before them and gave his name nonchalantly.

"Shiru, Andariun Shiru." the Jedi said as he was scanned by the security. In an effort not to draw attention to his status as a Jedi Andariun had opted to take a more casual approach to his clothing wearing rather simple garments that would also fit in with the slightly more formal dress code that would be required. After the rigorous security check Andariun was permitted to enter.

Making his way towards the penthouse Andariun quickly looked through his datapad trying to find a copy of the invitation he received. He was quite surprised to receive such a thing and had no intention of turning it down. Finally arriving at the penthouse Andariun took a quick visual sweep of the room, trying to identify anyone he knew. With little success Andariun figured the best course of action would be to at least meet with his host and thank them for the invitation.
Back to top Go down
http://ashla.org/index.php
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:01 am

Skursir duly noted Aleena greet a strange figure in mild excitement, before noticing Jylan walk in with yet another female companion by his side. Skursir was unsure if the combat mechanic was allowed the companionship of a woman at the event. Either way, he gave a brief wave over to Jylan beckoning him to come over and then led the Sith'ari Path members over to the bar, pouring a strange sweet smelling beer from a tap and passed them around.

"Ssso. How iss bussinesss?" Skursir asked Darth'Ishad and Void Dallos, his eyes switching between the two Sith with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:44 pm

"Do you have anything from Kalee? if not how about a meltdown. i dont have to watch my back around you do it? I dont want to wake up to find my drink was a little, different." he answered Aleena, jokes were never Darth'Ishads strong suit.

"As for business, well its business." Not being able to say much about his work, behind his mask he grined.

As he finished he noticed quit a few people have shown up, some he knew others he did not.

-Wouldnt you rather be out on a hunt then stuck here with all these, people?-
Khronos asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies   The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies Empty

Back to top Go down

The Celebration - Semi-Open RP for Agents & Allies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next