The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b10The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b11The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b10The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b11The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b106%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b106%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b100%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)

Go down 
+34
Suiadan
Krum Gax
WildWallace
Randomfest
Jokoro
The Partisan
Caryington
Tando
Viking
BluePhoenix
Orion Centrus
Raz Lieon
mulnor
Darth'Ishad
Sharasvar
Mater Rex
Charada
Sureshot
Dante Demens
Typho Raame
Harlequin2
Kol
Rasper Karger
PrometheuX
Commander Nord
Andariun
Sen Sensui
zoran
nosyd
Godjera
Fox
PrioryJK
Lunarwolf
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Constantine Nord V the Patriarchy of the Nord family enter the bar with four bodyguards on of the was his own brother Jedi Knight Eurymachus Nord. This trip was the first trip Coruscant for the Constantine in many year. The reason he was here this night was he have business talk with a former companion Hector Valdez. The first he did was enter was get the key to the room he have order some days in advance and something to drink in the bar before he go upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:58 pm

"No weapons inside" said the doorman, Nynir glared at the doorman. "Please hand over your rifle" ordered the doorman.

*Begrudgingly the tall Mandalorian hands his rifle over.*

Nynir She'cu and his long standing business partner Asei Karlis finally make it inside the Hyperion, in no small part to the Bothan Asei's convincing his short tempered colleague that his prized rifle would not be stolen. This was however the foundation of their relationship Asei handled the persuasive negotiations, whilst the Nynir handled the more aggressive ones.

The bright lights seemed to glow more than normal, Nynir never went to meetings with his helmet on. He thought it made him look to much like Asei's bodyguard, he was already almost a foot taller than the short Bothan as it was.

"Asei, why do you always arrange these things in these sorts of places."

The Bothan cranked his neck to look at the face of his companion

"For once I didn't pick the location, the client was very insistent that we discuss the terms here."

As the two found one of the last available booths, Nynir was wondering if this was really worth the trouble that it might be, for customers to be ordering around Asei got him worried.

"Do you have any other information on these guys, Asei?"
"Only that they are after a small quantity of high end person merchandise. At least the band aren't too bad."
"It must be a Bothan thing!" responded Nynir sharply
The Bothan calmly said, "It's not my fault you prefer the sound of artillery, to that of music"
Back to top Go down
PrometheuX
Registered
Registered
PrometheuX

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 pm

PrometheuX stepped out of his speeder, removed his helmet and lowered his druid hood over his head. Hyperion. This was where they were supposed to meet. But why? Benji Nedaar’s methods had always been strange but one thing PrometheuX had learned was that they were not to be questioned. But herein lied the question: Why here? Why on Coruscant? Why at the Hyperion?

PrometheuX reached the door and immediately knew what was expected of him. He had watched as the other Mandalorian, who traveled with the Bothan, had reluctantly given up his weapons before him. He handed over his modified blaster and ejected the fuel cell cartridge from his flamer thrower. This place was safe; but if anything went amiss, his Echani training would ensure his survival. His mind went back to his time spent with Muros. Muros, his master, had taught him more about combat and survival and friendship than anyone else in his life. Thinking of Muros was always bittersweet. The euphoria of his camaraderie, his guidance and his astuteness was always devoured by the despair of his struggle, his agony and his death.

PrometheuX took little time admiring the splendor of this magnanimous establishment, but rather began on his quest for Benji. He didn’t care about the more-than-usual amount of ‘force sensitives’ here, the half drunk smuggler at the bar, the attractive Zabrak female who seemed to be indulging a bit too much or the highly trained guards patrolling the balcony. He needed not to be late. Minutes later, he arrived at Nedaar’s table. ’Uncle’ Benji had not changed. His face was clean shaven even at this hour and the liveliness of his eyes contrasted the ruggedness of his face. The older man sprung up with an exuberance only youth should provide.

My prodigal nephew returns!” Benji teased. “How long has it been since I last saw you… 7 or 8 years?” He knew it was only 4. “You devil, you. I bet you’re dying to tell me all about your pleasant and unpleasant travels across the galaxy” No. I didn’t. “…but not tonight. Tonight, we drink… we drink to the renewal of a grand relationship.”

Why am I here?” PrometheuX asked defiantly as Benji poured him a glass of Dornean Brandy from the bottle he had previously bought.

Straight to business. That Mandalorian blood runs true in your veins, just like your f…

Do not speak of him!” PrometheuX’s words were soft but carried the gravity of a thousand moons.

Benji starred at the young Mandalorian in his beskar plated armor and saw the apparition of the warrior he had once known, and fought beside and watched take his last breath. “It seems that forgiveness is not a trait you inherited. No matter, he always wanted you to fulfill what you were destined to become.

PrometheuX fired back, “And what was that exactly? A deserter? A coward?

Benji transformed from the nurturing old friend to the cold, austere creature that had earned him a reputation in the darkest alleys of the galaxy. “Listen to me, my boy and listen good. Your father was a great man and if he didn’t breast feed you, he had his reasons. This galaxy is bigger than all of us and the ones with the keys have a lot demanded of them. But you’ll find this out soon enough. Your time of wandering the worlds without purpose is over. Your future belongs to us, something old, something powerful, something necessary. This is the legacy of your father and the great men before him. You bear the title PrometheuX for a reason. The first chapter in the book of your new life begins here. In this place.” Benji icy persona retreated into the deep from wench it came and jolly old man returned. “I think if befits your chaotic nature to begin your journey in a club.” He laughed heartily. “Well, it is late and old men require warm beds at cold hours. But you, my boy, sit here. The table has been paid for for the entire night. The tab is on me. Mingle. See where fate leads.

The old man picked up his hat and headed for the exit, leaving a speechless PrometheuX slumped in the chair lost in his thoughts until…
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger
Galactic Trade Commission
Rasper Karger

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Rasper Karger came into the hyperion and looked in amazement to all the hustle and bustle going on. He took a seat at one of the tables and looked at the menu that was just full of options. The server came over and he decided to just order water for now, Most of the drinks on the menu he did not even recognize.

"Man This place is Huge" he thought

("Hey why did you get water, I want something strong") said Karger

"Not now Karger" "Maybe later"

Rasper wasn't really sure what to do because he really did not know anybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 am

*The usually calm Nynir thumped his fist on the table*

*His Bothan colleague looks attentively towards him with a bemussed look*

“Are you wasting my time Asei?” barked the human

“I don't think I have the guts to do that. What's turned you?” said the timid Bothan.

“I think I have just seen our new clients and I'm not impressed at all.” hissed Nynir.

“They were not the clients that I was expecting.” insisted Asei.

*Nynir glared at the unexpected guests*

Three short humans were moving closer toward them, from the look of them they were barely old enough to be in the Hyperion. All three looked poor, and for Nynir that was something he didn't like the look of. Poor customers meant small time ordinance and small payment, he would rather lose the business and concentrate on more exclusive high value goods.

“What can I do for you three scrawny gentlemen, a few fizzades perhaps?” Barked the imposing mandalorian.

“Erm... are Asei and Nynir?” the hesitant humans collectively asked.

The Bothan observing the situation and that they were drawing a little too much attention chirped in, “What can we do you for?”

“We erm... heard you erm..... are the people we need to speak to about weapons.” fearfully spoken by one of the threesome

“Where did you hear that?” rasped the infuriated mandalorian

“What my compadre means is that we have a reputation to uphold so regret to inform you that we will are just here for a quiet drink tonight.” chimed Asei.

“What my compadre means is that if you don't leave voluntarily you will leave forcefully.” retorted Nynir

*The three youngsters skulked off quietly and without fuss, whilst the Bothan and mandalorian settled back into the booth seats awaiting their intended clients.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:28 pm

The latest lead on the prey has brought the hunt into the "Hyperion", the bright lights, the music playing on the background, all this ruckus gave the Bounty Hunter a bestial thirst. Three dancers approached Grrandoss only to be scared away by his menacing growl. He walked to the Bar "Gamorrean beer" and he focused his infrared vision to scout the cantina with a cold beer on hand looking for his target - an old Nautolan who answers to the name of Kisto

"I'll have a Gamorrean beer"
" Put it on my tab"
" Thank you, I'm Kisto"
" I know , yourr coming with me"

**Kisto laughed** " i commend you Bounty hunter, you have a death wish,eh?, don't you know who runs this Cantina?

realizing his mistake, Grrandoss propose a toast "for those in denial"
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 pm

The door opens as Renia comes walking in wearing her black leather outfit that holds two gun holsters by the hips, her short black hair reached down to her neck and she wore dark black shades covering her eyes. She walked over to the bar.

"An Antakarian Fire Dancer, and make it fast". She said as she flipped a credit over to the bartender. "This better be worth my five creds".

Renia strolled over and took a seat next to the stage and lifted her legs onto the oppisate chair.

Last edited by Renia Vais on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1623325005
Rasper Karger
Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Rasper looked at the girl taking a seat next to the stage and continued to watch her. He wasn't very good with women but he noticed she was different.

"Man sometimes I wonder if im in the wrong company" he said to himself

He sat there and continued to watch the girl from afar.
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:05 am

Renia stands up and leaves her empty glass on the table as she begins to walk over to the one who had been watching her.
"Would you like something?" She asked with an intimidating tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger
Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Rasper is Taken back by here very aggresive attitude.

"ahh..ummn, No I was just.ummn" Rasper knew she wouldent buy any bullshit.

"I just couldn't help but notice you, thats all." "Im sorry If I disturbed you somehow"

Rasper forced a smiled and fumbled with his empty glass.
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:13 am

One of her eyebrows lifted up.
"Disturbed no... a good reason yes." She told the man while fixing her belt.

"So i'll ask again.. was there something you wanted.. and cut the crap."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger
Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:02 pm

Rasper looked at the agressive women. "I dident want anything" I will be be careful where i look for now on" he said polity

"Man this girl is very touchy"

"She would go well with Typho" he thought and smirked at the thought. He quickly stopped, He dident want to aggravate this one. He hoped she dident notice his smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 pm

"hmm... well if you ever need me." she said chucking her card with her comm number on. "Just give me a call..but it better be a good reason."
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger
Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Rasper looked at the card then at her. "Ahh just to make sure, this card is not meant for any.....late night fun." "Because Im afraid I cant be of any help if that's the case" Rasper said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 am

Her face changed mood, "Late night fun... it's for business, what do you take me for!" She replied in anger at Rasper as she slammed her fist on the table next to her.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 am

Skursir had removed his armour for what seemed the first time in weeks. The chase through the streets of Coruscant had seemed like forever, through a decaying factory, around backallys and ending at the balcony of a theatrical actress. It didn't help then that the man tossed himself over to become a pancake for the homeless people. Still, he had earned a slice of his promised pay and would be damned if he didn't use it to buy himself a drink to chill out.

Luckily the Hyperion was just around the corner when he exited the skyscraper. Skursir took a gamble and came back after removing his armour. The security guards gave him a quick check. If this was routine or just suspicion, Skursir didn't know but he was soon inside and staring at an extremely clean and modern building.

"Please come this way, sir" A golden-furred Bothan in very formal dress led him to a seat in the main part of the floor, facing the stage were a band were playing. "They're the Supernovas", the Bothan stated, his voice very soft for one of his species. "They're a common sight in the Hyperion".
"Yess, they're very good" Skursir seemed captivated by their music.
"Can I take your order?" The Bothan drew a notepad "Green Champagne is popular with your kind..."
"I'll have a Ryll Beer, I assume you have them in sstock?" Skursir turned his head back to the Bothan.
"Yes, that would be 8 credits please, will you pay by account?" The Bothan reached for a Credit-Transferal device in his pocket.
"Here" Skursir released some chips from hand which scattered over the table. They were soon gathered and pocketed by the Bothan, who then walked off to fulfill the order.

Out of the corner of his eye, Skursir spotted a fellow Trandoshan. He was wearing armour and strode purposefully to the counter. His infra-red goggles made him stand out from the crowd, it was a wonder how he had got past security. True to form, he grabbed hold of the barman, a Nautolan. The act luckily went unnoticed and after some muttering, the barman was unhanded and for some strange reason, the Trandoshan performed a toast with his beer mug. "Musst be old friendss".

Skursir turned his attentions to a near-by table. A two humans were talking. The male was seated and seemed to have lured a female to his table. The woman struck Skursir as very slender and precise, "The perfect assassin" He thought. The male on the other hand, looked like he'd be more at home wearing heavy armour and with a heavy machine gun. "Not the besst match" He muttered.

The man then muttered something and the woman appeared aggrevated, throwing her fist down in reply. If it wasn't for the music, the sound would have drawn more attention that it did. Skursir chuckled loudly, this was fun.

Last edited by Harlequin2 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger
Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:16 am

Rasper flinched when the girl slammed her fist on the table. He realized he had said the wrong thing. "Ohh, im sorry I did not mean to insult you, I was just confused at you abruptly giving me your comm number" Rasper formed a @%&# eating grin.

"I hope this girl doesn't have anger issues" he thought
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Typho Raame

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:26 am

Typho Raame, Trooper, and Vigo/Commander of the Grey Consortium of the Galactic Trade Commission swiftly entered the Hyperion, wearing his full battle-scarred Trooper Combat Armour and looked around. He saw familiar faces, prominent among them being Skursir, as he had come into contact with him multiple times during their negotiations as ambassadors. That wasn't the reason that he was in the Cantina, however, as he had been informed that one of his best Troopers, Rasper Karger was spending time in his off-duty at the Hyperion.

The Grey Vigo quickly spotted him, conversing with a shockingly good looking woman, who was evidently angry about something. Probably something his soldier had said. Typical... Rasper had a way with women... and not the best way.

Typho quietly crept up sneakily to the table, making sure he wasn't seen by the two. A few moments of slow creeping, he arrived, and stood up straight behind Rasper. The Trooper placed a hand on Rasper's shoulder and spoke in his deep, gravely, rough voice, slightly mechanised due to the audio filters in his combat helmet.

"Evening, Trooper Karger. Looks like you're having fun here."
Back to top Go down
http://tradecommission.darkbb.com
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:29 am

Looking up at the trooper would had just put his hand on Rapser's shoulder and replied "Is this one of 'your' friends."

She lift her hand of the table and adjusted her belt. Talking to the trooper Renia asks "Is he always soo.. idiotic?"
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 am

Typho shrugged and released his grip on Rasper.

"I wouldn't say idiotic... Just... untactful."

Typho looked back down at his man, then up once more at the women. He sized her up, looking at her pistols and her other areas. She seemed like a very capable opponent. The Vigo extended his hand towards her.

"My deepest apologies. I do believe that we have not been introduced. I am Grey Vigo Typho Raame. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss...?"

The Trooper Commander left the question hanging, prompting the striking woman for her name.
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:37 am

"Nice try but i don't give my name to people i don't know.. especially since there is a price on my head." She leaned over to the bar and ordered another drink, tossing afew credits over to the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:39 am

"My deepest apologies. I do believe that we have not been introduced. I am Grey Vigo Typho Raame. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss...?"

A smile shot across Skursir's face when he realised that the Vigo had just aprehended one of his employees. He decided to go over and say hello. He got up, went over and outstretched his hand,

"Ah! Vigo, it'ss good to ssee you again!"
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger
Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:41 am

Rasper figured it was in his best interest to keep his mouth closed.

He just looked away from the girl and typho and hoped no one would notice him
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:42 am

Typho shrugged once more and lowered the unshaken hand. If she didn't want to give him her name, then maybe he'd just have to start calling her "beautiful" instead."

"Merely being polite. It's my job as a Vigo and also an Ambassador. I value privacy though."

The Grey Vigo heard the hissing voice of the one that could only possibly be Ambassador Skursir. He turned and saw the Trandoshan with his hand outstretched. Typho took it and gave him a firm handshake, whilst nodding.

"And you, my friend. It's been too long."
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:46 am

Skursir grinned at the handshake and turned to the employee, "Greetingss," offering his hand yet again, "I'm Ambassador Sskurssir, I don't believe we've met". The employee had been cowering slightly in his chair, presumably in an attempt not to be noticed, though targetted by the Trandoshan's hand, he had no choice but to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next