The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b10The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b11The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b10The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b11The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b106%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b106%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b100%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)

Go down 
+34
Suiadan
Krum Gax
WildWallace
Randomfest
Jokoro
The Partisan
Caryington
Tando
Viking
BluePhoenix
Orion Centrus
Raz Lieon
mulnor
Darth'Ishad
Sharasvar
Mater Rex
Charada
Sureshot
Dante Demens
Typho Raame
Harlequin2
Kol
Rasper Karger
PrometheuX
Commander Nord
Andariun
Sen Sensui
zoran
nosyd
Godjera
Fox
PrioryJK
Lunarwolf
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:17 pm

" no adventures, just routine... had to deliver some stuff from one place to another...thanks gods I have made here safely and in one piece... I think I'll celebrate that:D"
Kleti sips from a glass and smiles again.
When speaks she often makes pauses as if trying to pick up needed words.
"So stranger...what you do for a living?"
Some noise came from the bag and Kleti kicked it with shoe under chair.
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:44 pm

He casts his glance down at the bag for a moment, giving her a quizical glance. Shrugging he returns his gaze to her with a smirk.

"Name's Kei'lix Lyssdon, I'm in what you might call the collection business."

Gives her a wink.

"Though I'm on a bit of a break it seems for now, atleast until I get hired on again. I last worked for a family called Vors. They were based of Tatoonie. Maybe you've heard of them? Probably better if you haven't though."

He chuckles to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.IanABrown.wordpress.com
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 pm

"so... you can tell many funy stories about your adventures in the sandbox planet?"
Gives him a wink too.
"I'm Kleti, skilled in many traits... Not all of them usefull like yours, but even the flower arrengment or dancing sometimes helps from boredom. You say you are in collection business... Well, some of my patrons might be looking for this kind of skills someday.
Can't promise anything for sure... But if you leave your contacts, I'll make sure..."

She was interrupted by a droid voice from her bag underneath the table:
"Move aside, now! She is not intrested in frogs!"
Kleti made surprised face and kicked the bag again, muttering
"Will you shut up? How those things are turned off?". Then she turned her eyes to the nautolan and smiled.
"Please forgive me. My translator droid is a little defective."
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 pm

A smirk creeps across his face, as he looks down at the kicked satchel he can't help but break into a laugh.

"Ah so you have a droid in there, well that makes a little more sense then, better then having a small bothan or something in there I guess. As for your mention of contacts, I would be more than happy to exchange that with you if credits might be made in the end... or perhaps more cantinaa meetings."

He hands her a card with his information on it, pausing as the card is passed between fingers. He lingers a glance at her.

"You can remind your droid that I am hardly a frog.. though my race might be aquatic.. I am far from a frog. Far more dashing and handsome. Perhaps he is just jealous of me then?"

Chuckles to himself and orders another Tatoonie Sunburn from the server.
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:00 pm

" I require you not to open this case more than 1 time, which is necessary for you to check it's content, otherwise I will be forced to inform your manager about your excessive interest in customer's belongings. I believe, that these," young, athletic human with short brown hair handed a credit chip to the bouncer, " are needed to partially satisfy your plausible unwanted social behaviour, which would likely occur from your apparent feeling of superiority in this estate. I wish you a pleasant day. "

The bouncer was still thouroughly looking at Horatz's backpack, until he noticed his interest.
" It is not threatful in any way to the safe continuance of this establishment. It contains only a handful of hazard-free chemical substances I use in my researches. In addition clothing and personal stuff. ", he explained to the bouncer and stepped in the room full of noise and sweaty air. A bar caught his interest and he made his way to sit near a Natuloan and some woman talking. Gently putting his bag on the floor he ordered: " I require a cup of clean lukewarm water. Thank you in advance . " Before he recieved his drink, he had been watching the room for people of some importance. " Quite a reasonable place to hide some criminal activity. Estimate of people related to the agency shouldn't be a problem. "
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Kleti took a look at the newcomer at the nearest table. His face looked so familiar to her,
but she could not remember where she have seen it.
"Mind your own business, prince charming" voice from underneeth of the table adressed the nautolan.
"Are you still here? I have warned you: don't mess with me. Just flee, or should I say jump,
froggy, jump? I'm counting: One..."

"Excuse this piece of scrap", Kleti smiled to nautolan.
"...Two..."
"I think it may have damaged its processor and now..."
"...Three..."
"Excuse us", said Kleti, suddenly jumping from the seat she took her bag and went
for the restroom. "Someone needs to be washed out".
"...Should I say "boom", milady?"
Back to top Go down
Krum Gax
Registered
Registered
Krum Gax

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 am

as I walked off I noticed allot of people following my route with their eyes. as I walked deeper into the dark end of the cantina, the people I passed became more and more murky and scum like looking, even downright appalling.
luckily I knew were I was going. I was headed for the pazzak tables, but I hated to play against nobles and the common. I wanted the real deal, the scum and filth. they always made the game even more interesting, because you never knew what they could end up doing. cheating or even killing one another if they were losing.
as I got over to the pazzak tables I quickly found one with an open spot.

''Greetings Sir. you up for a game of pazzak?''

the scummy looking Mon Calamari raised his head and spoke in his native tongue.
''if you dare to play me then please feel free, but with my lucky deck I have never lost a game.''

''we shall see how lucky it is''

I send him a smuck smile and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 pm

As Kei'lix watches her get up and head towards the restroom, he chuckles to himself a bit, but then can't help but glance at her womanly shape as she walks, a sly grin creeps across his face and returns to his Sunburn.

"Now that my company has sadly departed for the time being, what to do with myself..."

Kei'lix glances around the cantinaa looking for something that might catch his interest until Miss Kleti returns.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Rin watched the crowds of people dancing, chatting and drinking. She suddenly felt jealous of them; most of them were probably wealthier than she would ever be. She began to space out watching a young couple sitting at a table the man was talking using wide flourishes of his arms to illustrate the story and the woman was laughing, smiling; they seemed happy. Rin looked away quickly when she realized she was staring and wondered what she would be like if her life had been different. She was about to order another drink before she spotted Gideon. Her eyes narrowed like an Alderaan stalking bird as she marched towards Gideon. She stopped in front of him and reached her hand up to his face pointing down towards the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm

((ALEINA))

Raising an eyebrow at the newcomer's response, Aleina couldn't help but let out the slightest smile. She had to admit to herself she was intrigued. Though not Jedi, she couldn't assume he was Sith either as there we plenty of Force-Sensitives in the Galaxy. His apparel was certainly reminiscent of that favoured by the Sith, however.

Motioning to the empty stool next to Suiadan, she continued:

"A pleasure to meet you Suiadan, I'm Aleina. May I?"

When the simplest of nods was given in conformation she sat next to him and swivelled the stool slightly, facing more in his direction.

"So are you just passing through, or do you have a more.....specific reason for frequenting The Hyperion, my 'non-jedi' friend?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
Suiadan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

"Just a small sidestep on some... personal business" Suiadan replied whilst slighty clenching his left hand. After a brief pause he lifted his class, taking a slow gulp savouring the taste.

Returning the glass back to its original position he turn towards Aleina making eye contact once again straightening his posture;

"And what would bring a skilled individual like yourself to come here, Aleina?" He asked in a clam inquisitive voice with his left hand flat pointing toward her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:58 am

The Hyperion had nothing to do with the dirty, stinking and dangerous bars on Nar Shaddaa. It was maybe a bit too clean for So’ran but she was there for business even if she found Coruscant boring as hell, way too civilized compared to her planet. It was not a secret the place was owned by the E.P.O.C.H. And it was not a secret to her this organization was everything she needed, small, quiet and looking for a bounty hunter.
She went to the bar and ordered an Elshandruu Pica Thundercloud asking the bartender

"Add it to Drazzak's tab, whoever or whatever Drazzak is" said Sor'an with a soft almost shy voice.

So’ran was not the kind of girl who would say no to a free drink even if she was forced to pronounce more than two words to a stranger. The barman looked at her with suspicion, shrugged his shoulders and eventually gave her the drink.

"Thanks", mumbled So’ran, bending the head.

She found a free table and sat down, trying to look relax, smoking her cigarra, having fun doing big clouds of smoke. The place was loud but she had a great ability to empty her mind whenever she wanted. She took her helmet off. A large black lock of hair felt on her face, hiding her amazing fluorescent green eyes which were moving all the time and everywhere so fast nobody would notice they were moving. As she had no idea how much time she would have to wait, she sighed and stretched her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:29 pm

After noticing that his new friend of the female persuasion had not returned, Keil'ix starts to wander his eyes across the rest of the area, finishing his drink he slowly stands and adjusts his duster.

As Keil'ix moves through the crowd his gaze falls to So'ran, seemingly enjoying a cigarra and the clouds of smoke it creates. He orders a bottle of something fancy and moves towards her table.

"Excuse me Miss... But perhaps you could use some company for those radiant eyes? I happen to have a bottle of heaven and two glasses. Perhaps we could... "

Keil'ix pauses for but a moment as he takes in the beauty that resides here.

"Become aquainted?"
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:34 pm

The mysterious cloaked figure had found himself once again back to the balcony and observing his clientele. Without having to think he could pick out a persons intentions whilst they were inside his club. For over one-hundred years he had studied these beings, their posture, words and self-delivery. His eye had caught one person in particular, a woman, human presumeably. To his reptilian eyes she seemed far too relaxed, almost too confident. He chuckled to himself at the thought of humans and their many weakenesses. Still, she held his gaze along with a Nautolan and another two humans. He signalled the waitress to supply them all drink but gave strict instructions that they were not to know who bought them. He pointed toward the female of the troupe...

"Her. I wish to speak with her".

The waitress nodded toward a colleague to arrange the meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Kleti returns after having some chat with her "translator" droid. And is surprised to find new drinks served... Rolling Eyes
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Hyperion
Back to top Go down
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Soundtrack for the scene

Coruscant... again. This time without battle-cruisers, sith warriors and extraction mission. Well, you can't have sunshine every day.

The city that she remembered from the last visit was gone with the smoke. She had to admit that Reps had some spirit. Many of the buildings damaged during the final Empire attack had been renovated. But not all of them...

after 48 hours of surveillance through the sniper scope Leta decided to start her part in "Spike" operation. She was well prepared and still she was nervous. First time in her life the mission could end without any cold bodies left behind. Dreadful peace.

Gathering information about the Hyperion building was quite easy. But the club had that kind of specific aura visible for nation of shadows. Like invisible mark of big credits and unspoken danger. This feeling kept her on her toes, after all, there is always something that can blow the situation and make things messy.

She left abandoned, half destroyed building and parked her swoop bike near the club. well covered and hidden in the back alley, the vehicle was guarded by simple killer droid - a mechanic spider size of the palm. Little bug with installed neurotoxin injector was sensitive to heat and light. The person without decoder would be deadly disappointed...

Leta moved silently near the building. The Agent covered herself with cloaking field to plant three thermal detonators on the ground floor external walls. She covered the sniper rifle under the one of the platforms and checked magnetic grippers. The exploding probe installed itself above the alley, the medical droid was hoovering silently on the other side. She realized, that there was nothing more to do but only actually go to the club. She silently moved to the platform leading to Hyperion and de-cloaked.

She wanted to look like a potential troublemaker. Even for the bodyguards outside. Just for the new story she received. Her athletic body was covered in light, oily green armour with freshly removed military ranks. Heavy reinforced boots had thick silencing out sole and damaged toe caps. When she approached to front security personnel she showed them repeating blaster in the hip holster covered under sith military coat. Then she smiled - not to friendly, especially because the ugly scar on the right cheek. Half of the Nar Shaddaa smile*. Before the bodyguards decided how to react she unclipped the belt with the gun and ammo. Leta done the same with big vibroblede attached to left boot. As she took off her coat, the security could notice that she was wearing a Sith Empire Military Brave cross, First class as a neckle. Unwise on the Coruscant.

She had to show her lustreless and elegant black artificial arm to convince bodyguards that there is no darts or rocket launcher. She was able to go inside, with detonators covered in left ornamented bracelet. Unfortunately when she reached the club doors the whole alarm system get crazy. she made step back to confront blaster rifles pointed at her.

"Damn blades... it's just like breathing, I completely forgot about my surprise kit! Honestly!"

She slowly opened cybernetic forearm and removed set of thin vibroblades. Just in case bodyguards confiscated her bracelet too.

"Never to suspicious with Sith visitors" - one of the security members grinned with satisfaction.

"Complement received, I see bombing helped out" - this time there was not even a shadow of smile on her grim face.

She finally reached the entrance, feeling many unpleasant and suspicious eyes on her. She twisted her neck with horrid crunch and smiled like a wampa.
The smell of perfumes, good alcohol and better tobacco pined her down for a moment. She didn't liked the "high ranks". If there will be blaster fight in this environment there will be few prominent corpses. And nothing focuses attention more than dead credits. Leta brushed her grey hair and moved to the bar near the stage. She was trying to read the life stream of the place. Young patrons moving in and out the restrooms, solid figures of the old guests and "trying-to-flash" newcomers created overwhelming chessboard.

Then she looked at the bartender...

*reffering of coure so (un)famous joker-like glasgow smile ;]
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:13 am

Kleti sighs and finishes her drink.
"Let's go Brainz, listen carefully and if something...you know that to do?"
"Yes mistress, don't worry i will protect you. Hehehehe" said voice from her bag.
Kleti starts slowly climb stairs, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Keil'ix sighs at the lack of focus from this female and removes himself slowly from the table, retrieving his beverage and glasses aswell. He slowly begins to wander around the establishment, making sure to take in every thing happening around him, he notices nothing really interesting and heads to a booth to enjoy this drink by himself and wait for something interesting to happen.

As he is heading to the booth his gaze falls apon this new guest to the party, the creature was wearing armor, a green tint it seemed from where he was. She looked fairly fit, mildly attractive. As she dealt with the guards he took notice of the scar across her face and the replacement arm. Even with the modifications she still seemed interesting to Keil'ix. He moved towards her to make the bar his new destination. He brushed back his tentrils and fixed his duster as he drew near.

"You know.. I was just thinking to myself, if I do not go and meet this enchantress, I will be missing some magic in my life. You look simply breathtaking, perhaps you would share a drink with me?"

Keil'ix holds up a spare glass and in the other hand raises the bottle.

"I'm Keil'ix, perhaps you would share you're name Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Leta was just daydreaming after some unpleasant conversation with mysterious woman, when the Keil'ix appeared. When he finished talking Leta looked behind her shoulder and moment later grinned creepy at Nautolan.

"You really talking to me, don't you?" Her voice was low and unpleasant, listening to it was like listening to old inmate who forgot how to speak with other intelligent beings.
"I'm so fracking lucky..."She nervously combed her grey hair with human hand and made herself comfortable on the chair, sitting more like a cocky trooper than a woman. She's tall and muscular, her brown eyes and dark skin contrast with light hair. It seems to be natural colour, matt and gradient, also on eyebrows.

"Listen... what was it? Keil'ix, I don't know is it your standard approach to other spieces, or you are so open only in bars where they strip guests from weapons, but IF you try one more time to be charming and romantic, you won't be missing "magic" in your life, but YOUR life itself or definietly a limb" to underline how serious she is Leta showed him cybernetic palm creating slowly iron grip around her empty synthetic glass, crushing it and moulding into shapeless garbage.

"So Nautolan... I know your kind is good with emotions... if you're still here..." she moved her cybernetic arm to handshake, dropping the crushed glass on the floor "please sit down. My name is Leta. And I hope you have some good story to say, best would be one including potential job for Merc. Or information to sell" She smiles unnaturally and her scar bends ugly on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:01 pm

"Well.. appearently you are not one to be charmed, or perhaps you just need more exposure to my charms, as for stories, well I'm afraid I'm not really a tale spinner. But perhaps after this bottle we could make some beautiful music together?"

He chuckle to himself, and moves to sit down across from her. Pouring himself a glass then remembering that she shattered hers he signals a server to bring another.

"Are you a regular here? The guards seemed light with you?"

Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:09 pm

((Dun seem to be much going on here, but heck, I havta start my RP somewhere and the Hyperion is just as good as any place =3))

Fray entered the inner parts of the Hyperion cantina with slow steps and a sense of familiarity. It had been almost two years since she last sat her foot in here, and not much had changed. As she let her gaze slide over the scenery she thought she even recognized a few faces here and there, even though their lack of reaction as they in turn cast a quick eye on her and then returned to their business made her unsure. Not that it mattered to her. She could hardly imagine anyone remembering her from her past few visits, and she wasn't really there to mingle as much as to simply confirm her return, both to herself and to whoever knew about her.

As she made her way to the bar in the back with the stages she passed a gray-haired human woman with a green armor, cybernetic arm and ghastly scar across her cheek just as she crushes a glass in her hand, starring with a mean look on a Nautolan that looks back with a cheesy smile. She pays them no real mind and take her seat at the bar. She pulls out a few credits from inside the chest-area of her tight black dress and puts them on the bar table.

"Corellian Reserve please. Chilled, but no ice."

She thanks the bartender as he hands her the golden drink and discretely turn her eyes and ears to the rest of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:50 pm

(It comes and goes.. I like the Hyperion when it's active though.. plus I'm never sure when everyone else gets together to RP, or I'm just not availble.)

*Keil'ix turns his head and observes Fray walking past him, though he ignores the look that crosses her face as she passes. Seeing a lack of interest from his current target, he bids her a farewell and gathers up his bottle and wine glass. After adjusting his tendrils, he strides across the room to sit up beside Fray*

"Well well, I wasn't aware all the beauty had been discovered in this bar, what brings a woman of such glorious beauty to this filth hole?

*He sets his glass down and begins to pour himself a glass as he smiles charmingly to Fray*

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Keil'ix... and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

((Yea well, there dun seems to be much RP going on in general considering this is a heavy RP guild -_- The posts are few and long between, which makes it even harder to join anything. Would be fun to play through some structured epic adventure with many people.))

Fray blinked in surprise as she saw that the Nautolan had followed her. He had said something and was obviously expecting an answer, but she hadn't caught more than '"...woman...beauty...filth...myself...you are?"' and was unsure about how to answer. She quickly regained her composure when she saw him smile in a hungry way and gave him a slightly suspicious but otherwise emotionless glance.

"...what do you want?"

((Bare with Fray's short tone btw, she doesn't talk much in general, and especially not so with random strangers that follow her around cantinas =P))

Last edited by Viking on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 am

"I thought perhaps we could get to know each other, share a drink. What brings you to this hole of a bar Miss?"

He doesn't seem to notice or care about the short tone she brings to the conversation, instead his gaze travels across her body, taking the detail into account. A smile crosses his face as he returns his eyes to hers.

"Perhaps you would care to share my wine?"

Without waiting for an answer, he orders another glass from the bartender and pours it into a glass, then slides it infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Fray looks at the glass that has been placed in front of her and then back to the one she already holds in her hand. Then she shrugs, places her Reserve on the bar table and take a sip from the wine. After a while she looks back on the Nautolan with a frown.

"Not as good as Corellian... Still, I thank you."

She takes another sip and frowns again.

"I'm back from... a long trip. Am here to see what news there is. And to show myself."

She ponders for a second and decides to take a chance that this Nautolan might be a good source of information. maybe he even knows about the agency or if not, could point out someone that does. She starts to feel the frustration of having to go into two years of hiding and the loss of contacts and lack of news about the ever elusive E.P.O.C.H. With some strain she takes on a softer and friendlier expression that she knows works good when talking to other people in informal situations.

"I didn't catch your name, Mr...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next