The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b10The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b11The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b10The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b11The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b106%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b106%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b100%The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)

Go down 
+34
Suiadan
Krum Gax
WildWallace
Randomfest
Jokoro
The Partisan
Caryington
Tando
Viking
BluePhoenix
Orion Centrus
Raz Lieon
mulnor
Darth'Ishad
Sharasvar
Mater Rex
Charada
Sureshot
Dante Demens
Typho Raame
Harlequin2
Kol
Rasper Karger
PrometheuX
Commander Nord
Andariun
Sen Sensui
zoran
nosyd
Godjera
Fox
PrioryJK
Lunarwolf
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-04-19

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Despite having felt the pain of being tread on, Cassus remained quite motionless. He slowly motioned his head upwards while the eternal stranger — ‘Larrs’ — apologised. 

“S'alright,” he replied. His one-word reply would probably have been taken as a gesture of arrogance, he thought, so it was best to correct this. This man could be ranked anywhere in the authority of the Agency and so it was best not to bring about a bad first impression to anyone. Even if he was of a similar level to himself.

He shook the man's hand; “Cassus Diventor. My first time here,” he added. “Nice place, nice place. Not bad at all. Maybe a little bit too warm for my own liking. Always been more partial to the cold myself. This could have something to do with this,” he said, releasing his hand from the firm handshake and pointing at his armour. He laughed, although his someone strained voice made it seem more like a wheeze than a laugh. A good comparison would be an old accordion. The bounty hunters’ somewhat tired and rough voice came from an injury he had sustained only hours earlier, and although he had physically recovered instantly, he required rest. A good opportunity to visit the front of his own new employer.

He was unsure of whether or not this man was a member of the Agency, and so was formulating a strong lie that he could employ in the event he was asked what he did. He was also unsure if an Agent would make themself known. Not that Cassus would recognise a face.

Cassus needed the man to speak again, so he seemingly innocently lowered both hands to waist-height and got ready to press the recording button, as to record a sample of his speech. The problem with this was the explanation that it often entailed, but he had already created an excellent cover story to maintain the façade of full ability. He moved his left hand upwards, motioning to a chair across from him for the unknown colleague to have a seat.

“You a regular here?” he asked in his unique voice, clicking the button as he completed the sentence. The back- ground noise was not a problem and would be filtered rather easily. Cassus looked at him expectantly, waiting for a reply.

[OOC: Lunarwolf, I may as well tell you here I will not be taking part in the RP Missions as I don't have Steam, and I'm on Linux and not Windows so I can't just download it. Sorry! Also, l am aware that I over-used the word 'he'. I'll correct this in future RP replies.]

Last edited by Wild Wallace on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krum Gax
Registered
Registered
Krum Gax

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 pm

The drink slid over the desk and I grabbed it with my hand. I send the women a curved scoundrels smile as I replied her.
''Ohh on the contrary miss, and thanks a bunch for the drink, but just out of curiosity what's in it? cus I wouldn't want to get poisoned.''
as i saied that I send her a teasing wink.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 am

((GIDEON))

In other circumstances the Corellian may have noticed the movements of the man as slightly more than casual, but he had alot on his mind and wasn't at this most perceptive. Instead he seemed to relax a little after realising he'd not unduely offended the Bounty Hunter who had called himself 'Cassus'.

"Pleasure to meet ya," he said with a nod and a slight smile. Motioning toward an empty stool next to the armoured man he continued:
"Mind if I?.."
When he got the simplest of nods from Cassus to indicate the seat wasn't taken, Gideon sat himself down and sighed as if a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

"I guess you could call me a regular here, yeah. Been coming to this place a few years now; its a good crowd."

Spinning around on the stool to face the bar, Gideon looked among the various drinks on offer before turning back to Cassus.

"Listen, I managed to - quite literally - put my worst foot forward before. Least I can do is buy you a drink.... what'ya having?"

((ALEINA))

Considering stepping in for a moment, the Hapan instead chose to remain silent and observe the two as they conversed.
The newcomer certainly seemed bold, probably used to getting what they want when they wanted it. Rin seemed comfortable enough being approached in such a manner, and Aleina saw no reason to include herself into the conversation unless she was invited.

On another night or in another place she might have seen her conversation being interrupted as an insult, something which tended to end in the demise of the insultee. Tonight she was in a good mood though and a lot had gone on; she had diffused a situation between her employer and a possible business alliance and had managed to get to speak to Keel, a Bounty Hunter she had been waiting to meet for some time.

Things were going well tonight, deaths were probably unnecessary for her continued enjoyment of the evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Common courtesy would be to accept the offer by Gideon, but Cassus' complicated biology meant that food or drink was not required and to eat it would be alright, but later on it may become a hassle to 'excrete'. A process that the Bounty Hunter would much rather avoid. After the man had completed his first few sentences, Cassus released his hold on the recording button and it logged GIDEON LARRS into the device.

“Nah, I'll pass on that offer. I've already finished a glass of membrosia... strong stuff,” he said pointing over to an empty glass that had the remainder of a golden liquid inside. “So I won't take my chances with any more. To be honest, I took that out of greed. Not real thirst.” His lie was well-formulated and there was no obvious reason for deception, even if Larrs could deduce that the glass was not his. “But please, you do by all means. Hammer in. I'll toast with my empty glass.” The shielded arm moved across the table, picking up the container and sitting it down in front of him.

Cassus' turned his head slowly, being in pain from earlier that day, to look at a barman who seemed to be admiring himself in a mirror, although on closer inspection was actually using it to admire a Human female standing in the distance. Although it was fairly unlikely they would be a good match - she being perfectly Human in every way and he being what Cassus thought to be a Balosar, his antennapalps high above his head - he didn't seem to have given this too much thought.

“Excuse me! Oi!” called the Bounty Hunter; the Balosar jumped a little and turned round. He stared at the two characters beside each other. He gave a look of recognition to Gideon, but the polar opposite to Cassus, which was - of course - only to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Rin reached for her weapon only to discover the empty space where it had been, she continued to move her hand until it was on her hip hoping the movement wasn't noticed. I suppose he'll have to get away with that comment tonight. She tried to sneak a glance at Aleina to gauge her reaction to the statement, Was it common for patrons to poison one another in this place? "Poison? oh my, that would be awful" Rin looked into the man's eyes timidly "I think you've misjudged me, I would never do something so violent to anyone" Rin contemplated breaking the glass and stabbing it through his neck; it’s probably not wise to start trouble here, especially not in front of that sith. Rin controlled herself feigning innocence, she would have to play along with the man before she could talk to Fel about any potential business. "It’s just a flameout, it’s a little too strong for me I think." Rin gave the man a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Krum Gax
Registered
Registered
Krum Gax

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:59 am

I made a short laugh as I spoke.
''Well the poison was merely meant as a joke. I don't expect a lovely women like yourself to go around poisoning people for fun. ohh and were are my manners.''
I reached out with my right hand at her.
''I am Krum Gax, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance miss?''
Back to top Go down
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
Suiadan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 am

Meanwhile, a dark figure entered through the doors, a cloak worn from the shoulders and hood covering his face, this surely stated that this man was a sith. Inspecting his surroundings Suiadan spotted the bar and began walking over ignoring the other patrons focused on getting his beverage.

Taking a seat, looking at the bartender he uttered two words;

"Tarul wine"
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 am

"Chiasa, Rin Chiasa" Rin shook the hand given to her "Oh you must think I'm awfully ditzy, of course you were joking. I'm sorry like i said, I've probably had too much to drink for my own good." Rin leaned on her elbow against the bar "So Mr. Gax, what brings you to the Hyperion?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:38 pm

((GIDEON))

With a relaxed shrug at Cassus who turned down the offer of the drink, Gideon went to attract the barman's attention to get a drink but stopped himself when the Bounty Hunter to his side beat him to the punch.

"Excuse me! Oi!"

The barman - who Gideon has only seen a few times before, a new guy in fact - turned with an angry look on his face at being interrupted, but his expression lightened when he saw Larrs.

"What can I gets yous?" he said with a strong accent and a wide grin.

"I'll just have a Corellian Ale, yeah? put it on the tab." Gideon said as the barman nodded an acknowledgement and turned back around to make the drink. Gideon did the same, swinging his stool round to face the heaving crowd and the club in general.

"No offence, but I take it you're not a regular then, pal?" The drink was slid next to his arm by the Balosar barman and Gideon mearly gave a thumbs up to say thanks without turning round.

"Can't say I've seen you around and I'm pretty good with faces. So, you just passin' through or here on work?"

((ALEINA))

Placing a hand on Rin's shoulder that was icy cold, the Hapan woman waited for the Bounty Hunter to turn and face her before speaking, those red eyes of hers unblinking and almost as cold as her touch.

"I see you have your hands full, Miss Chiasa." Her words were calm and quiet yet still stangely audible as if a dampening field surrounded the three.

"I will be here for a while yet, please feel free to seek me out when you are done here."

With only the slightest of nods to the pair, Aleina departed and walked among the crowd toward the stairs leading up to the next level. It was then that she sensed it: an unusual disturbance in the Force, a ripple of sorts that was so hidden that she almost missed it. Looking around she searched the crowds for one talented enough to mask their Force-signature with such skill. By quietening her mind she found him, a man wearing a long dark cloak and hood who had just taken up a seat at the other end of the bar she had just walked away from.

What's this? she thought to herself in an almost playful manner as her curiosity got the better of her and she approached the man....
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Rin was seething with hatred, weeks of planning and gathering information to make an impression now gone in a flash; undone by one variable. Now I'll seem weak, stupid, unable to diffuse even the simplest of situations.Rin sighed, Well what can I do about something that’s already happened? Rin looked towards Gax, "Its hard hu?" she let her head fall to the bar making a dull thud. "First impressions always freak me out, I suppose I’m not very good with them. I think: should I be polite, rude, quite, loud, friendly, shy, angry or calm?" She turned her head to face Gax her teeth in a wide smile "The smaller cantinas are better you can just go in talk to the person, if someone else comes along you can blast um. BANG!" she brought her fist down on the bar to emphasis the sound "awesome, less civilized places are always so much better." Rin let out a long sigh "But we aren't there hu? No we're in a fancy place with fancy snobs; if you shoot someone in the head here everyone screams like it’s the end of the world." Rin continued to stare at Gax smiling cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
Suiadan

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 am

Sitting motionless in almost as if in a meditative state, Suiadan became aware that his presence hadn't gone unnoticed. Intrigued by this presence he began to focus his mind to pinpoint the position of this individual.

Sensing the presence getting stronger as they got closer Suiadan slowly turned where he sat, and upon seeing the dark haired woman he removed his hood in politeness. He grinned

"Can i help you? Miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Krum Gax
Registered
Registered
Krum Gax

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:58 pm

''it's a pleasure to meet you Rin Chiasa, and don't worry so far I have yet to get to know you before I can determine weather if you are an awful ditzy or not?'' I send her a playful joking smile. ''well I am an Intelligence Agent out looking for work, I have just recently become ''available'' I won't get more into that. so what's your story?''
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Rin gave the man a quizzical look. "My story?" Rin chuckled slightly "Well I'm a bounty and maybe a little more if the pay is worth it." Rin put up her finger and asked for a glass of Jaar. She took a sip before opening her mouth again "Anymore of my story means telling me more of yours." She pulled down an eyelid and stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Krum Gax
Registered
Registered
Krum Gax

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:10 am

I let out a short laugh before I replied.
''Well well it seems we are both the mysterious kind and both on the lookout for work. by the way who was that lady you were chatting to before?''
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:23 pm

"Not sure, I fill the gaps between bounty pay offs with some pick pocketing. She looked like she had a lot of creds but no such luck." Rin frowned playfully to exaggerate the loss of potential credits. Rin wasn’t the type to give potential adversaries information she had worked for. She judged he couldn’t be from the agency her guest wouldn’t have left if he was; she must have been bored by their conversation which meant she had no stake in it. Best not to go running after her like a pest she thought, might as well learn something about the competition.
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Darth'Ishad walks into The Hyperion, looking around he sees quite a few people here. Wearing his Black Kath Hound robe it seemed he glided over to the bar, "Meltdown" he hissed to tha bartender. The bartender gave the kaleesh his drink and just as fast as he got it he needed another, "keep them coming" he let out another hiss.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:32 am

((ALEINA))

Lighting caught the Hapan Witch's luminous red eyes as the stranger turned his head to her, the deep crimson glowing just a little brighter under the club's powerful lights.

"Can i help you? Miss...?" The man said, lowering his hood as he did so revealing him to be Human....or at least he appeared so.

Aleina smiled in response, her dark lips curling upward slightly helping to subside her usual menacing persona. Leaning sideways against the bar she rested her elbow against its metal surface, allowing her to relax her exquisite body rather than stand taught. Her free hand moved to her hip where it settled.

"I truly hope so, stranger." She said slightly coyly "I sensed you entering here and I have to say I've never come across one able to mask his....presence in some time."

She looked about her before continuing, making sure nobody was overhearing their conversation.

"You have the Force about you, but I suspect you are no Jedi." Then, in less hushed tones, she continued:

"My name is Fel." Her hand slipped elegantly from her hip and outstretched to the robed man in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
Suiadan

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 am

Upon seeing this friendly gesture from Fel, Suiadan rose up to meet her hand, leaning slightly forward as if to bow he muttered;

"Suiadan" Releasing Fel's hand from his firm handshake he withdrew back to his seat, raising his right arm onto the bar facing Fel.

Your suspicions are correct, the Force is no stranger to me, he said in a deep confident voice. "And your suspicions are correct, my teaching come not from any Jedi, the Sith silently chuckled.

As i sense that we are not so different, he stated raising his left hand over his chin.
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Kleti was tired, somehow she found this cantina and so
decided to have a drink...or maybe to celebrate.
All day on high heels, but job was done well.
An now small fortune rested in her account.
She sat near stage and ordered something
sweet and shiny.
Back to top Go down
Krum Gax
Registered
Registered
Krum Gax

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:40 am

''Fair enough. but I am afraid I must bid you farewell now, wouldn't want to take up more of your time miss. I will have a look around the Cantina. feel free to bump into me if you would like to chat more.''

I send Rin a slick smile and then I swirled round on my bar stool and took off to explore the cantina some more.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Rin gave a smirk and lifted a hand in a simple wave. She leaned forward on the bar resting her elbows on it. She traced her finger over the rim of the glass and cupped her chin in the other hand before letting out a long sigh. How do people live like this she thought as she looked around the bar. This is so boring, this place needs some violence. She glanced at the various guards and thought about her weapons sitting in the pile outside before letting out another long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 am

A dark looking Nautolan passes through the crowd, hood draped low over his face. He's tall, well built and has a purpose to his each step. As he moves he seems to be scanning the crowd and taking in his surroundings.

As Kei'lix passes by the other cantina patrons, he slowly found his way to the stage, as he was pulling back his cloak he happened to noticed Kleti sitting near the stage, he quickly checked himself and strode over.

"Well hello beautiful, perhaps I could assist you with the problem your having with a lack of company?"

Not waiting for a response he pulls back a chair and sits down beside her, resting his arm on the back of her chair. He brushes back his bangs and smirks to her.

"Come around these parts often?"

Keilix waves for a nearby server to bring them some drinks as he returns his attention to Kleti.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.IanABrown.wordpress.com
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 am

“Drazzak familiar with name EPOCH. Humble serious agency. Drazzak not understand agency interested in information or art. Drazzak wrong?”

Skursir gave a meagre grin at the sound that his Agency was at least a little well known. Hiding in shadows certainly was boring when it came to impressing people, also the Trandoshan very well knew, perhaps more than most, the value of staying hidden. He pondered if it was wise to reveal so much information. He blamed his words on the intoxicating beverage by his side and subsequently batted it away with his forearm, almost making it topple. He gauged that a little more light banter about the E.P.O.C.H would do no harm, perhaps good.

"We are very much interessted in information. Knowledge iss power, iss it not?" Unable to resist the urge, Skursir lunged at the Lum with his arm and downed the remaining liquid in the glass, wiping a little which clinged to his lips. "Art... Not sso much... Unless ssomeone compelss uss to be interessted in it..."

The burly Trandoshan scratched his copper scales, which bore a red tinge, pondering his next words. Ubese were savages, he knew that much. The lesser of the race at least knew how to brawl and crack a skull. And the E.P.O.C.H needed people who could crack skulls.

"But yess... The E.P.O.C.H iss an interessting place... Perhapss you would like to work for uss?"
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 am

Kleti quickly whispers something to her bag, and removes it from the table.
"oh... sure, please join me...
just resting my feet after long travel..."

She smiles to nautolan.
"i'm first time here...and you...?"
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 am

He smiles at Kleti and sips from his drink. He inches closer trying to glance at what might be in her bag, without having much success he resides himself back into his chair.

"Me? I frequent this place, good entertainment you know, drinks can be a bit over priced compared to other places, but I make do."

Kei'lix brushes back his head tails and smiles to Kleti, he subtly looks around the room to check on the other patrons in the establishment.

"So what big adventure are you coming in from Miss?"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.IanABrown.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)   The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion (Open, Freeform RP)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next