The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b10Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b11Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b10Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b11Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b1065%Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b106%Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b1018%Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b100%Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Aliens vs. Predator

Go down 
+9
Smudge
Nex Deus
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
Godjera
Tando
nosyd
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Erm.... I could try tomorrow night?

In all honesty I think we should work around when you're on boss, at least until you get your 'net sorted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Sureshot wrote:
As much fun as it is running around sticking tongues through peoples heads I do get the impression that a lot of it is fluke! Well maybe thats just in my case. tongue

Naw! It's amazing! I'm best on Alien despite it often being disorientating especially on the Temple map. My worst mode is by far the Predator Hunt - I've only played one game but I've only got the drop on the Predator once! As for my best mode, one of the Deathmatch games. No one talks enough to team up on mixed species however.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 am

I'll be on tonight if your meeting up to play, multiplayer has been a bit of a let down for me as most of the maps seem to be regurgated single player maps, not to mention they have no dedicated servers and no round system, so whenever a match finishes even short ones like survivor or infestation you have to go through that incredibly slow loading process back to the map selection page and thats just if your in a private lobby.
If your in ranked or player games it sends you straight back to the multiplayer options screen it doesnt allow you to team up or just search for the same game again you have to input the game options again and wait forever for a new match, seriously wtf for a game thats pushing its multiplayer aspect like this youd expect and actual working interface! Mad

I beat our time on survivor last night LW, we started as a group of 4 on Muasileum then were whittled down to 2 before we got the warrior caste aliens, we then played untill we eventually progressed to the Pretorian class who are just crazy badasses, we got to about 3000+ points at least Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:08 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Sureshot wrote:
As much fun as it is running around sticking tongues through peoples heads I do get the impression that a lot of it is fluke! Well maybe thats just in my case. tongue

Naw! It's amazing! I'm best on Alien despite it often being disorientating especially on the Temple map. My worst mode is by far the Predator Hunt - I've only played one game but I've only got the drop on the Predator once! As for my best mode, one of the Deathmatch games. No one talks enough to team up on mixed species however.

I'm best with the Alien too, that could be my lack of experirnce with the others though. Theres nothing like running at high speed at someone and taking them out from behind, 'tis great fun. Personally my favourite Multiplayer mode is Species Deathmatch. It feels really great having a bunch of Aliens all together causing havoc and scaring the poop out of the marines. I think the worst mode for me so far is the team matches where you're pitted against another team of mixed species enemies. That can get truly frustrating considering you can take out your own team members. I've yet to play the Survivor mode and Predator hunt, but I played Infestation with a group of friends and that sucked because they clearly all wanted to be marines and wouldn't fire at their mate when he came for me, making me the Alien everytime!

Yeah all in all I'd say Multiplayer needs a lot of work compared to the Single player which seems pretty polished to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:28 am

OK - what times is good for people? how does 18:30 sound?

I can put an announcement up on the EPOCH Steam site as soon as we're agreed ^^
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:42 am

sounds good, but I might not stick around as Spurs are playing tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 am

I can't play tonight anyway 'cause it's the 24th. of the 2nd (as in 24.2, as in 242, as in Front 242) and that means International EBM day (L-Dubz will know what I'm on about!) so anyway I'll be out and boogeying about. Have a good un though guys!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:08 am

hahaha perhaps we better not do tonight then?

When's best for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 am

Well I'll be on in ooooo about 1 minute if you guys are on?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Cheers for the match earlier guys, sorry I had to dash off but I need to get ready. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Well I hope I have better luck next time; took me an age to log in then none of my weapon selections worked!

Seves me right for playing the invisible rastafarian... stick with the marine next time I think Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 pm

I think you have to pick up the weapons from various places first L-Dubz. Sucks I know, especially when you go one on one with an Alien but then again I can't help but feel the multiplayer is full of holes anyway.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:13 pm

you really need to customise your keybourd before you multiplay, none of the same actions carry over from one species to antoher and the pred has tons of buttons to map out, i have the focus mode and jump mapped to the space bar so i always instantly jump somewhere, its a pain to target with but keeps me safe Razz

Had a great multiplater just now, mixed species death match i was play pred and had a great time dicing up the marines Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Sureshot wrote:
I think you have to pick up the weapons from various places first L-Dubz. Sucks I know, especially when you go one on one with an Alien but then again I can't help but feel the multiplayer is full of holes anyway.

Oh, I'd done that. At one point I had the disc, spear and claws but could only use the claws. I think PJK's right though, many of the controls need customizing for MP.

Also I couldn't join a game which was getting on my nerves. If I did anything but host them it would just lock up!
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Disc is my favourite - it's saved my life a bunch. Spear is good too if you're feeling lucky. I feel like they're forgetting the Net though. You know, the one that slowly cuts through you? A good one-shot weapon that just traps enemies and slowly deals damage but with a wider range than the spear. Another thing is the amount of maps, I've counted four, I hope they add a lot more soon!
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 pm

anyone happen to have x-box live? lol i got this on the 360 so if anyone does add me Eby91
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:07 am

Yeah, I'm SMSJ on Xbox Live. We need 2 more for Survival mode though Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator   Aliens vs. Predator - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aliens vs. Predator
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5