The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
A life of Blasters and Credits EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
A life of Blasters and Credits EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b10A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b11A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b10A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b11A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b1065%A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b106%A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b1018%A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b106%A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b100%A life of Blasters and Credits Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

A life of Blasters and Credits

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

A life of Blasters and Credits Empty
PostSubject: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Hey guys I've been wanting to do this for sometime so here goes,

this is the first part of what I've written. Any tips or ideas would be very welcome and helpful.

Tando
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:53 pm

A Life of Blasters and Credits.

As the Prison transport ship dropped out of light speed, Tando was snapped out of his deep sleep by Tueex leaning over him. “there she is” Tueex whispered as if not wanting anyone else to hear, grabbing the Rodiant Tando forced him back into his own seat. “Be quiet back there” came the shout from one of the guards from the front.

“Do that again and I’ll break your neck” Tando said angrily “Sorry I was just looking at our new home” Tueex said sheepishly,

Looking out of the window Tando could see the Prison complex coming into view, built on a Mining asteroid it made perfect sense to build it here, not a ship or space station for 50 light years. It had become a prison with a nasty reputation, Built around 3,960 BBY by the Republic to house Mandalorian prisoners of war, no one left Rianitus prison alive.

Suddenly the Transport dipped hard to the starboard and dropped into the atmosphere heading to the landing pad, even from here Tando could see the welcoming party that lined it. As the Ship landed the guards went to work, “get up you bunch of scumbags” scream one guard, grabbing Tueex and hurling him into the others waiting in line in the narrow aisle, Standing up Tando came face to face with Tinkt a Trandoshan who had taken it upon himself to make Tueex’s life hard.

“Get out of my way Human” snarled Tinkt,
Looking up, Tando looked into Tinkt’s cold eyes. “Make me Lizard face” he snapped back,

Laughing Tinkt moved closer to Tando, “big talk for such a small person, Human” He was right, compared to Tinkt, Tando was small.

Sniggering Tueex instantly regretted it as the large form of Tinkt turned on him “First I’ll kill you then the Human” he said pushing Tueex into Tando who in turn pushed Tueex out of his way,

“First the guard pushes me then Tinkt and now you, I thought we was friends” he asked.

Without stopping Tando simply said “what gave you the impression we was friends” Gobsmacked Tueex watched at Tando Joined the queue of prisoners leaving the Ship, before again being pushed towards the exit by a guard.

Last edited by Tando on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Hurrah for more Stories! cheers

Thats a great start to what I suspect is gonna be an ace story; I'm guessing it'll be pretty action-packed and full of badass-ness!

Tando/Riddick - Seperated at birth? hehe

Only advice I can give is keep doing what you're doing mate, excellent start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Good stuff!

I'll have to write a story so Artekus maintains his badassery. Maybe he rides a rancor into battle against star cruiser in low orbit and wins...yeah, that would work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Great stuff there mate. Gives me happies to see all the renewed interest in RP and creative writing. You've certainly taken up the torch by putting in a good show with the intro of Tando!
Can't wait to read more! A life of Blasters and Credits Happy-smiley-8815
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:25 am

Stepping on to the landing pad, Tando could at last see the full scale of Rianitus Prison. Built to hold around 10,000 prisoners of war, Political and petty criminals had also been transferred here. Only 4 stories high Tando was sure it went at least 12 stories underground to where the mines would be located. The upper levels housed the Prison governor and the guards as well as a Medical facility and workshops to process the metals mined, also a second landing pad, which Tando assumed the deliveries of supplies would land and the ships leaving with the processed Metals mined here.

As they walked closer to the Main entrance Tueex had made his way back to Tando’s Side, “Smell that”, he asked. “I smell you, if that’s what you mean.” Tando replied, ignoring the remark Tueex explained “no the Metallic smell, it’s a gas coming from the mines. I’ve heard it can kill if people are exposed to it for too long”.

Sniffing Tando realised what Tueex had talked about, mixed with the stench of the prisoners was a metallic smell, one that he could taste. Looking around Tando noticed that not one guard carried a Blaster of any type, instead they carried Shock sticks which could knock out a person with ease even kill them if they was shocked too often.

Watching Tando, Tueex had too noticed that the guards did not carry blasters, “strange the guards are not carrying blasters don’t you think,” he asked.
“It’s the Gas” was the response from behind the pair, Where an Old man whose name escaped Tando was smiling “Blaster fire can ignite the gas, but don’t worry, those Shock sticks do more than enough harm.”

Nodding thanks to the old man Tando become aware that the prisoners in front of him had stopped, Tueex was trying to look up ahead and noticed that they had stopped in front of a large metal door, they could hear the order to open the door and in they went.
Stepping Inside the stench of the gas instantly disappeared, the hum of the Air vents was deafening. Used to help clean the air inside the prison of the noxious gas it also cooled the air down from the heat that escaped from the workshops and foundry. It was Tueex that first heard the sound of footsteps, whispering to Tando “someone is coming to greet us”, “be quite there” came the shout from a guard, “The next person to make a sound will be dealt with, Understand” the prisoners just nodded, not wanting to reply in case the guards used this as an excuse to deal out a beating.

Suddenly a door opened up above them, and in stepped a tall skinny man, Tando was watching him move towards the rail, wearing a grey uniform like the guard he could see the subtle differences that told Tando that this was more than likely the Governor. An older man with thinning hair, he had a face almost like a Vulture.

“Welcome to Rianitus Prison, I expect you all to stick to the rules” at which a few of the guards chuckled, “I’m Governor Berilen, you all now work for me” as he said this he began to pace the walkway that run the length of the room. Stopping to occasionally to look at one of the prisoners his eyes soon feel on Tando, but without saying anything he moved on.
“There is only one rule, which is simply do as you’re told, Failure to do this will result in death” He turned to look at the prisoners, “you will be split up and divided between the holding floors and assigned a mine to process,” by now he looked bored. “Guards let’s get these workers settled” with that he was gone, back through the door that he had came through.

The guard burst in to life, dividing the prisoners in too Four groups of 25, luckily for Tueex he had just got into the same group as Tando, but then realised that Tinkt was in the same group. “Right group one, Form up and in front of lift one”. They repeated this with the remaining 3 groups until each group stood in front of a different lift.

Last edited by Tando on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:31 am

This is a great read mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 am

I'm looking forward to learning what landed Tando in prison in the first place. Cool stuff dood -keep it coming! Cool
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 am

Do we have to wait long before one of the prisoners is dumb enough to start on Tando?

"POW! Right in the kisser...."

afro
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:36 am

you should already know who's going to start on him Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:41 am

Well my money would be on Tinkt, but Tueex seems more concerned than Tando!

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 am

hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:08 am

Nice read Tando!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:38 am

So when is Tando gonna lose his temper and go for the "sweet spot"?

(you can expect plenty more 'Riddick-isms' when I refer to either yourself or Artekus, btw.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Thats a great read Tando. You've inspired me try and create a story for JJ and maybe slip Vivaa in there too.

Nice work, and I'm looking forward to the oncoming violence. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A life of Blasters and Credits   A life of Blasters and Credits Empty

Back to top Go down

A life of Blasters and Credits
Page 1 of 1