The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b10If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b11If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b10If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b11If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b1065%If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b106%If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b1018%If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b106%If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b100%If you could sum up your character(s)... Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

If you could sum up your character(s)...

Go down 
+4
Sureshot
Dugo
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

If you could sum up your character(s)... Empty
PostSubject: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:31 pm

....in just 1 word, what would that be?

A single word to generally describe the overview of your character's appearance, personality or intentions.

For example:

Ree'tak:

Mischievous

Xen Raffini:

Monstrous

Valik:

Hulking

Michael Hollister:

Survivor

So how do you see your character(s)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:49 am

Hmm... That's a good one... Well I'd describe Skursir as Militarian, and if asked to go deeper, I'd say a brutal but tactical fighter with strict loyalties to whom he is fighting for. In other news, I can go on to the forums and still post on my iPod touch! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:03 am

Unnamed Smuggler - Flirt
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:04 am

"The Falleen" : Sinister
Creed Dekkar : Dicey
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:22 am

Completely off-topic and I'm double posting here but why does Ree remiind me so much of my mate Lydia?

If you could sum up your character(s)... 015l

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:49 am

Unnamed Sith= Untrustworthy
Unnamed Smuggler= Unlucky
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:53 am

Sureshot wrote:
Completely off-topic and I'm double posting here but why does Ree remiind me so much of my mate Lydia?

If you could sum up your character(s)... 015l

Razz

They're both professional pouters? Cool

(By which I mean no offence, incidently. Meant as a compliment)

Plus her hair in bunches is similar to Lekku, and I don't think my new sig hurts either! (though I think Xen is *this* close to knifing her!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:13 am

Jens Jutoon- Adventurous

Good thread topic. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:51 am

Redwatch: Professional
Palu: Simple
Lilin: Complicated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 am

Artekus: Badass (tongue )
Vanus: Deadly
[Unnamed Jedi]: Heroic
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Godjera - swashbuckling
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Ne'tra Kar'ta The Wook: Sociopath

Fuza 'Fuze' Macoy: Philanthropist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could sum up your character(s)...   If you could sum up your character(s)... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could sum up your character(s)...
Page 1 of 1