The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b10Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b11Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b10Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b11Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b1065%Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b106%Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b1018%Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b106%Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b100%Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!

Go down 
+7
Bornas
Andariun
Caryington
WildWallace
Lunarwolf
Kleti
Marcus Ti Sedaya
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 am

Oh i took cookies before that....incident... Rolling Eyes
Don't worry i will take good care of slave...i mean padawan. Rolling Eyes
I will spoil him, feed him with cookies and wine,
he will sleep in silk bed...
and i hope Aguro Kepue will not want return to his new master at Praxeum Twisted Evil

( I got idea... we could make student exchange programs between guilds:P)
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:09 pm

OK, the precursor of the cross guild RP is done.

Let me share some details. The vents will take place on planet Eriadu. I urge you to check Eriadu on Wookiepedia. Bornas will be there to complete his last trial, the Trial of Spirit, by far the hardest trial of them all. For several years, he thought he lost his master there. And now, new information have surfaced, during a rather intense Force healing session on Bornas, that his master was not only dead, but fallen to the Dark side.

Thats it for now, when we work out the exact date and time for this, i will give you the rest of the details.

I say we do this on friday or saturday 28/29.08. The starting time will be 21.00 GMT/ 22.00 CET. Anyone have any problem with the date or time?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Alas I can't make this Sad

I'm away for the 27th/28th/29th/30th on my anniversary with the missus.

Hope it all goes well though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 am

Saturday better....
Back to top Go down
Marcus Ti Sedaya
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Well I guess we'll be waiting to see if anyone can make it. If not, there's always chance to reschedule. Very Happy Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 am

I'll be there to participate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:42 am

well, i have just started the thread for it, Bornas is traveling to Eriadu. If any of you wish, we can use our chat to RP your quest giving and and your start of the hunt. Then Bornas has something to do on Eriadu, and then you can try to capture him, hehe. I predict an awsome RP
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 am

Bornas wrote:

I say we do this on friday or saturday 28/29.08. The starting time will be 21.00 GMT/ 22.00 CET. Anyone have any problem with the date or time?

When this chat RP will start Friday or Saturday?

So far we have 3 players from EPOCH
PrioryJK, Randomfest, Dy.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Ti Sedaya
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:23 pm

The chat RP will start Friday. I apologise for any confusion. However, unfortunately, due to personal reasons I will have to cancel the RP on the Saturday. Hopefully we can conclude the second part of the event at a later time, if you enjoy Friday's event.

If any of you feel you cannot attend Friday, I can delay the event altogether untill I am available again. The delay will be a minimum of one week.
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I have allready made the *quest giving* part of the RP with Rin Chiasa, so that leaves two more. I am online everyday from 9.00am to 4.30pm CET, so feel free to come on the Praxeums site and we can chat RP the quest giving for the rest of you.

edit. My apologies if i hurried up with the quest giving, i wanted to hasten it so we didnt have to do it on RP night. But if you so desire, i can delete the post and it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Friday ok for me Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Bornas wrote:
i can delete the post and it never happened.
About that post you talk?
Bornas wrote:
well, i have just started the thread for it
Link please Rolling Eyes

Bornas, Can you give your characters appearance description? Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Icon_twisted need to do some sketching...

Well yesterday i tryed to talk with you on praxeums chat , but you didn't responded... Evil or Very Mad
I can log into praxeum's chat only from 17.30 -7.00 EET.
But i can be on EPOCH chat all the time.
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:46 pm

I am online on the chat now.

As for the thread, it is made in Offworld section of our forum, you mostlikely dont have access to it, so i'll ask our moderators to either create a forum for cross-guild threads or to give you permission to see the thread.
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:15 am

Level 01 NPC
Body Modifier - 1
Mind Modifier - 0

Level 02 NPC
Body Modifier - 2
Mind Modifier - 1

Level 03 NPC
Body Modifier - 3
Mind Modifier - 2

These are the modifiers for you and your hirelings if you have them. I presume you will take modifiers from lvl 3 or 2, making your hirelings lvl 1.

Modifiers are added to a D6 roll that you will make when attempting to attack, defend, resist mind attacks etc.

If you do hire some help, i only ask that you hire a reasonable number, so we dont get swamped in NPC actions.

Rolling examples.

Cai Durkin writes a post. In it he starts a duel with a NPC. Cai writes what he is doing and writes down the dice roll code.
Cai Durkin notices the Sith and reaches for his lightsaber and ignites it in one swift motion. Cai proceeds towards the Sith and swings at him.
Cai Durkin - Body Modifier = 2
Rolled 1d6+2 : 3 + 2, total 5

The GM now sees the result of Cai's roll and responds with something like this:
The Sith ignites his lightsaber and lifts it above his head to defend himself.
Sith NPC - Body Modifier = 3
Rolled 1d6+3 : 3 + 3, total 6

Cai now sees the GMs response and his roll. So say Cai's roll was 3 + modifier of 2 = 5. And the Sith's roll was 3 + 3 = 6. Then the Sith managed to defend himself and the duel continues.
Back to top Go down
Iorio Tenova
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Iorio Tenova

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 am

Bornas wrote:
I am online on the chat now.

As for the thread, it is made in Offworld section of our forum, you mostlikely dont have access to it, so i'll ask our moderators to either create a forum for cross-guild threads or to give you permission to see the thread.

Marcus moved the thread so allies could see it, just in case. It's now in the Alliance Events section of our forums.

If you have any questions at all about Dice, please ask! If necessary, I can make a thread here in the Praxeum section as a quick reference for everyone. Here are basic things you should know. Also, here is an example from one of our Story Arcs involving a Dice Roll.

To make a dice roll on the forums, please use the following format without the hyphens (-):

[-spoiler]PC/NPC Action
:-roll 1d6+Modifier:

PC/NPC Reaction
:-roll 1d6+Modifier:[-/spoiler]

Please, please, super pretty please never edit a post with a dice roll in it. Editing a post with a dice roll involved causes the system on our forums to re-roll the dice. This will be viewed as cheating. There are no limitations on double or triple posting in a thread where rolling is required.

If you are using the chat to RP: simply type /roll 6 and add your modifier (see Bornas' post).

I'll also add that Bornas' example of point allocation isn't necessarily what you *have* to do. As long as you have 1 point in body and 1 point in mind, you can toss the other 4 wherever you please.

The reason we use dice for our actions in most cases (it's ultimately at the discretion of the thread's GM) is because it makes for a more interactive RP. It also points out that nobody is perfect and that our characters can get hurt or make mistakes from time to time. As this is a pretty important facet of our characters at the Praxeum, this is one of the many ways in which we can demonstrate it. How hurt or how much of a mistake, however, is entirely up to you and you alone. The GM's won't take control of your character and determine it for you. In the example I gave, Marasi adds descriptions to our actions, but we made it clear what our intent was in previous posts so that she could make a reasonable depiction of it.
Back to top Go down
http://ashla.org/index.php
Andariun
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Andariun

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Iorio I think you chose the best possible example of the dice system. Either that or when I kinda.. mabye.. accidentally blew up the only ship off the entire planet.

Anyway look like the RP is still going and I hope it turns out great.
Back to top Go down
http://ashla.org/index.php
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm

OK, the RP was great. The bounty hunters had some problems with locating Bornas, but now they have found a building they suspect he is in. We stopped at that.

Next RP will be next week, on Friday 03.09. at 22 GMT/23CET. In case Marcus cant GM us, Andariun will take his place.

I would only ask that you respond here if your ok with it.

EDIT: For all those interested in the RP, you can read it in the Alliance section of the forum, it should be visible for all.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 pm

thats fine by me Razz
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Friday ok for me.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 am

Okay for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Very well, so Friday it is. Now all we have to see if Marcus shows up or will Andariun be the GM.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:55 am

hope its marcus he seems to have it in for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:32 am

Then Gm is Marcus,
agents get good dice rolls Very Happy

Last edited by Dy on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:23 am

well actually, you got only 2 or 3 good rolls, then you dropped again, hehe,

Its good Chiasa retreated, hehehe, Bornas sensed her AND heard her, it would of ended badly for her if she tried to sneak up on him, he would of appear to be in deep meditation, and she might think she could take the chance, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:39 am

Only she was not sneaking,
shouting "hey anyone at home?! come out i need to talk to you!" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:48 pm

well yes, at first, but as she went inside, she wasnt shouting, or at least thats how i got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!   Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marcus' great cross-guild RP attempt!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next