The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b10Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b11Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b10Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b11Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b1065%Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b106%Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b1018%Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b106%Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b100%Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Empty
PostSubject: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

KnightFall Cross Guild RP Discussion

If your not aware we have been invited to join out allies the and in a Cross Guild RP called Knightfall the details can be found on our forums here.
You can find the RP here and the Prax discussion thread here.

Guidelines

We'll all be representing the guild while participating in their RP so please follow the standard RP Guidelines that Sureshot has posted here but also you need to maintain activity.
If you plan on joining this RP please make a commitment and stick with it, we can't be holding up the story just because one or two of our members don't contribute, if your absent please inform the Guild so we can cover for you, if you just disappear we might cover for you once or twice but more likely we'll remove you from the RP as we don't have the time to be writing other peoples RP for them.

That being said if you haven’t already signed up and are interested go and sign up here (we're outnumbered so we need to make a big impression Very Happy )

Discussion

This might not get much use but I'm keeping our discussion thread here in Guild Discussion so we can set up any story elements that we can use to surprise Prax and HoD with Wink

Last edited by PrioryJK on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Just finished my intro post Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:47 am

Me too!
I get the impression they're waiting for the bounty hunters to strike ie us, so can we have a role call on who intends to join up and when?
Also they seem to have a RP rule where you color the text when you character speaks, something to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:28 am

That makes my eyes hurt. I do wish they wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 am

No, I don't like it either. Not that I can be accused of being picky or anything! Wink
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:14 am

Rollcall! Very Happy
If your planning on joining please leave your name here.

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the lettering, but when in Rome... color your text like a christmas tree!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:27 am

I am planning on joining but I'm onto the third revision of my intro post already. Too many members means events go too fast. I might reconsider tbh. I'll watch a bit longer now before deciding.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 am

Right LW its seems me and you are the only participants, heres the brief that we've been given by Darth Mynock
Quote :
The first one got taken out, time to kill the rest of them (you have all the freedom in the world with their names, race, etc. just need to be someone on Alderaan). After that it would be time to disrupt and kill the investigators
Sooo basically I get the feeling he wants us to do a lot more killing atm to get the story moving, then we might get some story interaction with the investigators but thats it.
So do we want to create an interesting story for our characters since we don't seem to be integral atm, as none of us are EPOCH agents in the RP I think were free to do whatever we want Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 am

Up to you mate, though I think it would be a good idea to make our own sub-plot yeah.

Cyn's a sniper so it would be hard to take out another diplomat Very Happy

PEW-PEW!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:22 am

FFS!
My computer keeps closing windows explorer down and logging me out, the sooner I get my new comp the better.
Anyway I’ve posted my second assassination, LW I think they want about 4 separate ones so there’s only 2 left, I’m sorry if my response has left you hanging but I ended up changing my post 3 times and ending up with a massive one :/

Anyway I’ll post my response here and you can work it into your post if you want is that okay?

“Confirmed”
“I already have my targets, why are you contacting me?”
Or something similar I don’t mind
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 am

Thats cool fella. Are we just to make up the diplomats we are killing off? If so I'm make one up... then kill him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 am

I've posted my bowing-out of this RP on the discussion thread over at HoD. With 22 people having posted this RP is badly over subscibed and quite frankly, a mess. But it's an education and I think we can all learn a lot about how to conduct such an RP from this first attempt.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 am

Oh come on its not that bad we only have 3 independant groups not knowing what each other is doing, people working at different times during the story and not cathing up after a good 5 posts and people joining and leaving without telling anyone Wink
I guess its us to us two then LW, I did a little set up for thressk a few days ago so he's not just killing people, he's sent his droid to search you out and kill you but I'll only let him "catch" you if or when you feel ready for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:36 am

PrioryJK wrote:
he's sent his droid to search you out and kill you but I'll only let him "catch" you if or when you feel ready for it Smile

Err...thanks?

Won't Thressk get a little annoyed if I send his droid back in sixteen teeny-tiny boxes though? Wink

Hopefully the droid is set to "diplomacy mode".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:44 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Oh come on its not that bad we only have 3 independant groups not knowing what each other is doing, people working at different times during the story and not cathing up after a good 5 posts and people joining and leaving without telling anyone Wink
Well when you put it like that, count me in! cheers
(No. Not really.)

It's very hard to follow I thought. And in the first few days I re-wrote my intro post so many times because of new posts cropping up every 30 minutes! Not that that's likely to be problem anymore. Like you say, I wonder who's still involved and who's waiting for who to post. I forsee this RP dragging on forever and I think I'd regret comiting myself in the first place.

Good luck guys! Razz
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:59 am

Well, I have to say this has well and truly stalled, theres been what 2? posts since Darth Mynock gave his ultimatum, HoD haven't been that active on it either unfortunately so the entire things come to a halt.
We as a guild only seemed to be there to kill people so I was never really endeared to the story, I'll continue to watch it but I'm a bit disheartened that another RP has failed.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Tandos done some leg work over at the HoD forums and come up with some details,
Quote :
Hi mate, hope you are well.

Just a quick one, has the crossover rp stalled as the EPOCH guys are very much still up for this but need the story to be updated.

Tando

As you may have noticed the story pretty much bled to dead due to the massive pullout of Prax members. While its sad I see no real future in this current storyarc it might be best to move on.

Its my hope that in the future interest will be higher and continous...

Sad
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Darth Mynock.
Well we are jampacked with 1st anniversary activities haha

I appreciate the offer though! I would like to explore the possibility after november to create something between EPOCH and HoD....

Tando.
Sounds good, I'll let the guys know, see if any of them can come up with some story lines
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:38 pm

I'm not surprised in the least. The Praxeum are, shall we say, less than communicative to people outside their own ranks. And to be honest, Mynock set himself up for this by allowing anyone and everyone to post with no clue as to how to manage it in the long run. With such chaos and no guidance I'm not surprise folks fell away in drips and drabs. Neutral

I've been on the 'Community of Guilds' website a few times a week since we were invited and nobody (but me) seems to be posting there any more either.

So much for the Prax/HoD/E.P.O.C.H. mega-alliance, ey? Hopefully a HoD/E.P.O.C.H. crossover would work better. *Humph* Allies are hard work! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Harewood wrote:
*Humph* Allies are hard work! Razz

Tell me about it Sad
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Harewood wrote:

I've been on the 'Community of Guilds' website a few times a week since we were invited and nobody (but me) seems to be posting there any more either.

Whats this your talking about? I remember a mention of a mega alliance but didn't know we had a website dedicated to it Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Yeap there was/is http://ashla.org/cross-guild-rp/index.php
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Thanks Tando I remember now, we seriously have too much stuff going on in this guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Well tbh I think the Praxeum's lack of communication isn't particularly great. On the other hand I know what it's like running E.P.O.C.H and they could just be very busy with other projects or dare I say it... leading a "real life" lol! Realistically I have to wonder how our guild and thiers can co-exist at the minute anyway but if it means keeping things sweet until the game launches then I'm all for it. It would be quite nice teaming up with HofD to smash some Jedi's beards in, wouldn't you say? If only to show the amateur Bounty Hunters in HofD how it's done. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 am

Tando wrote:
Darth Mynock...
I appreciate the offer though! I would like to explore the possibility after november to create something between EPOCH and HoD....

Tando.
Sounds good, I'll let the guys know, see if any of them can come up with some story lines
I'm up for this too (discluding the Prax seems very sensible!). "After Novermber" gives everyone plenty of time to brainstorm ideas. Who do people prefer to host a crossover RP? Anyone here want to give it a go, or shall we let HoD make a second attempt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]   Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active] Empty

Back to top Go down

Knightfall Cross Guild RP Discussion[No longer Active]
Page 1 of 1