The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b1065%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b1018%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b100%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread

Go down 
+19
Caryington
Smudge
Viking
Sindol
Charada
Typho Raame
Tando
nosyd
0wl
zoran
PrioryJK
Godjera
Commander Nord
Black Heart
Nex Deus
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Davan Kelhur
Sureshot
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Do I sense a Robot chicken quote from the emperor there? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Charada wrote:
Do I sense a Robot chicken quote from the emperor there? xD
Razz You caught me out! lol (Huzzah for Robot Chicken! cheers)
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:49 pm

beta
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:07 am

I don't know if anyone has seen this thread yet but it appears that a couple of webzines will be getting previews of the new classes by December 3rd. I'd say theres a pretty good chance we might be getting another class announcement today or next Friday, if not then I'm sure we'll get a Dev Blog or something on the IA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 am

Nice, but what are the two class then i got no idea, new Jedi/ Sith or some diplomat/ Senator class
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:32 am

I'll say this quietly just in case PJK hears but....Sith Inquisitor & Jedi Consular (or something along those lines). Hehe! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 am

Bugger! It seems we have a Friday failure. *grumble*
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:11 am

I wonder if its too much to hope that we get Sith Inquisitor today, a mere 1 update after Jedi Consular?

*crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:25 am

Its time for a new Timeline to, but due to Christmas and new year i think we will not get update on 25th december and on 1st january.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 am

Nazi Gold!!!
..oh wait hmm, they might get the Sith Inqusitor out the way now so they can release something special on the new year if not I'm expecting a dev diary or Time line, it can olny be one of three things this week.
Next years going to be good apart from a early year slump we need something to fill the irregular Class reveals (Species!)
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:09 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
I wonder if its too much to hope that we get Sith Inquisitor today, a mere 1 update after Jedi Consular?

*crosses fingers*

It's definitely the Sith Inquisitor today. Sean mentioned it in a post earlier this week.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 am

*does the victory dance*

*hires one of our BH's incase Sean was lying*
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 am

According to the latest Darth Hater Podcast this Friday's upate is looking like a planet reveal and there's a good chance it might be Tatooine!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 am

I agree with you SS and i also hope for a Timeline and the two next weeks friday is 25th december and 1st of january i think it may come some christmas special to.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 am

That would be cool. Smile

Yeah according to DH they've seen screenies of a planet with lots of rock formations and sand, so it's gotta be Tatooine surely?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 am

Well BW seem to be giving the fans what they want (or expect), and by fans I mean fans of the movies^^ So if a desert planet doesn't turn out to be Tatooine I'll be very surprised!

Great info - can't wait to see if it is this week's update. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:20 am

Why Tatooine why! there are so mnay other planets why must we always go to the Bague one with nothing in it, I'd have prefered a species anyway but hey ho we can't have many more planets now so they are going to have to fill these updates with some thing new Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Ah! It could well be Geonosis! Face the facts guys, you have those geonosian avatars and the feature of the Geonosis Arena in a Timeline video (which could well be a PvP arena). Although you have indeed got the Jawa avatars (but Jawas have been known to go off-world). Perhaps we'll have 2 desert planets? Personally, I really like the sound of Geonoisis. I have a love for everything Seperatist me.

Last edited by Harlequin2 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Give Harl a gold star! Very Happy
Thats a good point Harl (still a desert world meh), I'm putting my bets behind Geonosis Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Oh ffs, I've been checking back at SWTOR.com periodically all day wondering when the hell they're going to release their update announcement...

It's Thursday today, isn't it? Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 am

Will we get a update this week and if will it come on the 25th December Christmas day. And what will come.

My hope for a Christmas gift from bioware is Beta/ release , but its ok with Timeline or some developer videos.

Edit: I forgot races
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 pm

I'm not sure if they will update actually on Christmas Day (surely they're allowed 1 day off a year, right?), though an update on Thursday (Christmas Eve) might well be possible.

That's when I'm gonna update "Miss" December on the Calendar anyway Smile

I'm hoping the 25th will see me far too intoxicated to use a keyboard!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Will we get a update this week and will it come on the 24 or on the 25th.

What nice gift can Bioware give us hardcore fan.

1. Release Date or month
2. Closed Beta
3. Species
4. Timeline
5. Developer Video
6. New Cinematic Trailer
7. Planets
8. Developer Blog
9. Other

have you some other wishes!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Yeah I've got a few that I want to know that you haven't listed but I doubt very much we'll get any of them. In no particular order:

1. Character Customization & Depth.
2. Space Combat
3. Player Housing
4. Business Model
5. Roleplaying Tools
6. Servers

Obviously my number one choice would be a Species reveal, but considering we've waited a year they better hit us with something amazing in the next couple of months. Don't get me wrong I love seeing all the planets and classes and the trailers/ videos but I want something solid to work with rather than all this guess work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sindol
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Sindol

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 pm

There will be an update on Christmas day according to Sean Dahlberg. I saw this thread and just thought I would let you know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next