The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b1065%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b1018%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b100%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread

Go down 
+19
Caryington
Smudge
Viking
Sindol
Charada
Typho Raame
Tando
nosyd
0wl
zoran
PrioryJK
Godjera
Commander Nord
Black Heart
Nex Deus
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Davan Kelhur
Sureshot
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Finger's crossed we'll get another "Flan Friday" from Priory anyway ^^
So say we all!

I recon there'll be a planet and I recon it'll be Nar Shaddaa.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 am

Comic only i think, but i hope for one new planet
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm hoping for something about races, but who knows Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Lord_Nord wrote:
Comic only i think, but i hope for one new planet

Thanks Nord you've just reminded me. I forgot to put up threat of peace last week! /squidpalm
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:44 am

Redwatch wrote:
Lunarwolf wrote:
Finger's crossed we'll get another "Flan Friday" from Priory anyway ^^
So say we all!

I recon there'll be a planet and I recon it'll be Nar Shaddaa.

Im not alone!

Nar Shaddaa!

Honestly though, we've had some sucky updates these past few weeks, i really hope we get atleast a planet today.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:49 am

Nope, it's the Mandalorians - they're back in action! Well, we knew they were already, but still. Also - an explosive start to the new Treat of Peace comic! Yum!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:01 am

Personally I find that more helpful than a planet update.
Its honest-to-goodness LORE, something we've been without for awhile.

We all felt that The Mandalorians would exist in TOR (even if only as a 'type' of Human) but its good to see what they've actually been doing.

Up until this point there was no clear info on the Mandalorians, now we know they are back, with a new Manda'lore, and are working against the republic in a very real and cohesive way (whereas before we only had snippetts of information about a 'blockade', we didnt know if they were really just bounty hunters working together - now we know they are an army).

Which begs the question, could this be the first "group" that players can do missions for and gain rep with? (Sith only, I suspect).

Interesting stuff... cheers Lance! er, I mean "Master Gnost-Dural"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:03 am

I think it confirms Trandoshans. You can see one to the left in one slide. I think there's hope for Skursir yet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:06 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
I think it confirms Trandoshans. You can see one to the left in one slide. I think there's hope for Skursir yet! Very Happy

Yup! I think it would take a Mandy to get one of them in chains!

Incidently, anyone else notice with ToP Issue 10 that Jedi Knights get cloth outfits and Sith Warriors get battle armour? seems a wee-bit one-sided, that!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:50 am

I dont think on a major update on friday, but i hope for some planet but i think a dev blog or video will come. But in 2 weeks ComicCon will be and LucasArt/ Bioware will come with one major update.

We have one ComicCon 2009 speculation Thread
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 am

I'm surprised nobody has gone "Na Shadaaaaaa!" yet...
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:58 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
I'm surprised nobody has gone "Na Shadaaaaaa!" yet...

Nabooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is my favorite planet
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 am

I'm keeping my mouth shut about this now cause they started messing with my formula! Evil, EVIL BioWare!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:09 am

I think we'll actually get something this week, no new class maybe a blog, or a new planet but they seem really cagey about planets, I'm going to stick my neck out though and say a race or something of the wall like a developer diary Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:11 am

I really do think it's about time we started getting some playable species info. It's annoying as hell not knowing what to plan for my Bounty Hunter character, plus I have an awesome mini-RP that I want to start for him as well. /hmmph
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:25 am

I'm hoping for another class, though I suppose it's about time they comfirmed some races/species. The updates haven't really been that big so it's possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 am

I'm hoping for another class too. I' dying to know if they're going to try and shoe-horn in a healer class, or maybe a driod one. I'm not holding my breath though!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 am

I'm still longing for a spy class. That would truly be the shizzle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
The updates haven't really been that big so it's possible.

Its have been one month since E3, but i dont think a the next major update will be this week. We have one semi- major update last week Timeline and Comic, but i dont a major update before ComicCon.
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:55 am

I doubt that we will get much this week. They can't really have major updates that often and last week was pretty good. I reckon they will keep all the juicy stuff until nearer release. I'd love a planet or a race announcement though. It's been long overdue for one of those. Come to think of it we haven't had one race announced yet have we, aprt from Humans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:00 am

I think you're right, Nosyd. But from all the screenshots where the single or focal character is one of these, I'd bet my prize-winning poodle that the Kel–Dor end up being a playable race.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:14 am

Have they even 'officially' announced humans? I mean, we all know they are gonna be in the game, sure - but have they released anything about Species yet?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Nope, it's been only classes and planets so far. They haven't officially announced anything at all about the classes but as you've all said, Kel Dor and Human are definately going to be in.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Quote :
Sean Dahlberg Bioware
This week we plan to post a new Developer's Blog that will set the stage for another update later this month that I think most of you will enjoy

SWTOR
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Nice, I like insights into the game development. Hope it comes with a video.

Thanks for that Lord Nord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next