The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b1065%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b1018%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b100%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread

Go down 
+19
Caryington
Smudge
Viking
Sindol
Charada
Typho Raame
Tando
nosyd
0wl
zoran
PrioryJK
Godjera
Commander Nord
Black Heart
Nex Deus
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Davan Kelhur
Sureshot
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Awesome, thanks for letting us know Sindol. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 am

Sindol wrote:
There will be an update on Christmas day according to Sean Dahlberg. I saw this thread and just thought I would let you know. Smile

Thx Sindol
Back to top Go down
Sindol
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Sindol

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:10 am

Certainly!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:18 am

This Week update Designing the Dark Side
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:19 am

I wasn't impressed with this update at all to be honest. I'm sure some of the Sith guys here loved it and I can understand why but I really wanted something bigger. :{
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:24 pm

*puts hand up*

I'm one of them.

I loved it - not for what it was, which was ok, but for all the little details they let slip through showing new footage; its really showing the level of detail they're going to and its looking better and better with every update!

If each of the eight classes has these extensive storylines its gonna be absolutely awesome.

This might even be the Star Wars game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:44 pm

i agree LW and SS it was a ok update with some first view of the PvP in the game
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:30 pm

I liked that you got so see a bit more gameplay, and also how the interface etc has improved, but I felt like you didn't get to know anything new, just repeating what they've said before.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:04 pm

SeanDahlberg wrote:

Hey everyone,

Well, it's that time of year again when the holidays are upon us. As with last year, we will also be doing updates tomorrow (12/25) and on New Year's Day (1/1). That said, the developers are on a well deserved vacation and while we will be having these updates, please do not expect any major announcements. It's best to have the appropriate people on hand when doing such things in case there are any questions the Community Team cannot answer as definitively as those who developed it.

- Sean

No release date or info about beta then.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:59 am

Could be trying to throw us off, but I'mm guessing Timeline, nothing too big but something substantial Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:22 am

This weeks update is Top Secret: Dossier on the Imperial Agent! developer blog
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:43 am

New planet reveal is up - Dromund Kaas.

HoD are gonna have dark-side kittens... cat
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:02 am

That looks liek a really nice planet and more importantly......IT HAS JUNGLES!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 am

Nice planet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 am

Very nice! The vid looks great but this pic: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 SS_20100108_DromundKaas04_800x450
Looks like it could be from any RPG in it's genericness. But what can you tell from one pic, right?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:52 am

What I found wierd was this from the vid, is this the Siths idea of a bar or disco, stand straight round a glass cone... um boogie cheers
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Creepy10

And Harl if you read the description on the holonet thats just a general department selling comfy chairs but its just all sithy looking Razz
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 am

It's like Coruscant but with added shadiness and a hint of backstabbing! Sweet! I also really liked that landing pad shown in the first few seconds of the video, can't wait to meet a fellow ambassador arriving on the landing pad - or visa versa. As for the club, everyone's standing straight in the Hutta club as well, but I did see some dance moves somewere...
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:41 am

God I hate watching these videos, I mean..... it really upsets me that I can't play the game now Sad I can't wait to see the first unlucky person that tries to chat up Aleena in the club Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:56 am

Tando wrote:
God I hate watching these videos, I mean..... it really upsets me that I can't play the game now Sad I can't wait to see the first unlucky person that tries to chat up Aleena in the club Smile

Hey! she's not that bad... Innocent
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:37 am

Not the best Update, but the video and the face was ok
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:51 am

Another "cop-out Friday" /sigh -.-

It annoys me that they never seem to pick up on the really good community creations (and no I don't mean mine Razz), the stuff people really put effort into tends to get overlooked, and they don't even tend to go for the most popular / commented on work.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:47 pm

I hope for Timeline or the first species reveal
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Well so long as it not another flan friday..... plus we've had some avatar updates too so it cant be that.... lets hope you're right Nord!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Aye this better be a good one after all the dissapointment we've had lately from BioWare. Personally I think we may have another Video Documentary but I could be wrong. They seem to have messed with the formula so it's hard to guess whats coming next now.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:08 am

Timeline Onslaught of the Sith Empire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next