The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b10Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b11Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b10Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b11Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b1065%Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b106%Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b1018%Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b106%Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b100%Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)

Go down 
+3
Commander Nord
Caryington
Stane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stane
Registered
Registered
Stane

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:36 pm

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
In-game name: Stane

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Bucharest, Romania

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
Well i want to join a roleplaying guild and so i searched the sw:tor official forums and found out about the agents of E.P.O.C.H. and i really liked the idea of a small mercenary-type of guild.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
No, i haven't roleplayed before but i would very much like to, and SW:TOR seems like the best mmo to start with as i really love the Star Wars universe.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
I played WoW for about 3 years, WAR (about 1 year), Aion and Champions Online just for about 2 months

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER BOTH IN-GAME & ON GUILD FORUMS?
When the game launches i'll most likely be pretty active and about the forum activity, i mostly like to follow topics rather than start new ones but if i have anything to say about something i don't hesitate to do so.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
First of all i am a reliable person as i like to help people whenever i can, not just guild members (they have priority) but random individuals too. And whenever i play games, whatever their type, i do it to have fun and so i hope to make others enjoy the game as much as i do.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
I'd like to be part of a small friendly group of players that help each other out and i'd like to learn about roleplaying (in game and on the forums also) as i haven't done it before.

WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY AS YOUR MAIN?
Most likely i'll be an Imperial Agent but i'm also considering the Sith Inquisitor.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

I've thought a bit about a background story for my agent but as i said i'm new to roleplaying so don't be too hard on me and feel free to give me tips on how to improve my rp-ing.
Stane Nalick was born on Ord Mantell, his father (Lom) was a lieutenant on a Republic ship: The Mariner and his mother (Donia) was a councilor in the planet's government. When the crime syndicates started to take control of the government, Donia stayed true to the Republic and this is what got her killed when her son was only 9 years old. Stane was ravaged with pain and started blaming his father for her death; Lom was on a mission in the Meridian Sector searching for a group of separatists from Ord Mantell that were thought to be hiding there. He thought that his father could have protected Donia if he wasn't so dedicated to his duty with the Republic and didn't follow their orders to the letter.
As the years passed Stane got involved with some shady characters and became quite good at contract killing. His father couldn't control him anymore as he was too busy serving the Republic, this beeing the only thing he was good at. Eventually Stane got a mission from a Sith captain to assassinate Lom who was now a captain himself on The Mariner. Lom was mostly stationed in the Meridian Sector and he was doing a good job at messing the Empire's plans in this region; this i what got him that contract on his head. This job was the easiest and hardest one at the same time for Stane. It was easy because he didn't have to stalk his target and learn about him but having killing his father was the hardest thing he had to do.
In the end Stane ended Lom's life with a bit of satisfaction in his heart but also a lot of sorrow. The only thing that he learned from his father was to always get a job done. Now Stane is doing what he knows best: killing, always looking for a hit. He barely has feelings now, after he killed his father, but has sworn to himself that he would find and eliminate the Sith captain who ordered the job. There is a never-ending confilct going on inside him and that makes him very unpredictible but once he commits to something he gets it done by whatever means he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:21 am

Welcome aboard and thanks for applying. Always cool to see a new future fellow Spy ^^'

I'll just add that we got one free room left for Inquisitor (see SS' currently recruiting widget on the left)

Here are the Site rules & the guild rules, that you may want to read if you haven't already that is.

Officers will be back to you as soon as possible to know if your application is accepted and if you're good to go for the New applicant month! Don't hesitate if you got any question!
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:46 am

Welcome Stane/Alex
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:49 am

Welcome Alex/Stane!!!

An impressive application for sure, especially considering you haven't had much contact with RP. From what I've just read on your character bio I'd say you've nailed it! Still if you require any help please let me or especially Lunarwolf know and I've also supplied a guide on RPing, which can be found here which a few have found pretty useful. Smile

Oh and another Imperial Agent would be fantastic, although just so you know we only have 1 spot left for a Sith Inquisitor. More will become available at a later date but until launch we're only planning on having about 20 members.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can with a decision.

Thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:23 am

Welcome to the Forums, Alex!

As the others have said, nice application Very Happy
We'll help out with regards to Role-playing any way we can, and you're more than welcome to PM me with any questions you might have (I'm the RP Director here). If you're looking at learning what its all about, you've come to a good place to learn as we have a while until TOR releases and a good bunch of dedicated Roleplayers here who can help with the learning process.

As Soude has said Sureshot or myself will let you know shortly if your application has been successful but in the meantime please feel free to explore the Forums and make yourself at home. Jabba & Leia Sla
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 am

Welcome Alex/Stane

Goodluck with the application Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 am

Welcome Alex, nice application. Good luck with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stane
Registered
Registered
Stane

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Thanks guys,

Sorry for the late response but i've been studying as i'm in my final year of college and this month will be pretty full for me. I'm doing some research on roleplaying in the spare time i have left and checking out these forums. As i said before i'm a little shy, and i may not post as much but i'll be reading all of the stuff that is talked about in here.
I hope that we'll get a chance to know each other better while waiting for SW:TOR, maybe in another mmo or something ( i read somewhere on the forums that some of you will be playing APB and i've also been considering that). As for the class choice, i'm about 90% sure that my main will be an agent but i mentioned the SI because he/she might be my alt as a force-user.
So i'll be waiting for your decision as i'll be surfing these forums trying to fit in.

P.S.: Sorry if my english is not that good but i try not to make to many typos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 am

We have been a few to play APB's beta but I don't think much of us will be going in the live version. LW is sneakily trying to have us join him in a thing callde Runes of Magic, that looks like very Wowish.

As for your English, it sounds pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)   Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Stane (Rejected due to lack of activity)
Page 1 of 1