The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b1065%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b1018%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b100%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

Go down 
+5
PrioryJK
Dugo
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
Harlequin2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Yeah, sorry. We don't know were we're going or who's down there, Skursir made that clear I think... But it's good to see Charada joining in! ^^
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Yeah, sorry. We don't know were we're going or who's down there, Skursir made that clear I think... But it's good to see Charada joining in! ^^

Don't think I mentioned what we're doing, I meant a bit like that my character thinks the missions a bit weird due to not actually knowing and he just has a mutual hate for both sith and jedi
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Welcome to the civilized team Charada! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Thanks SS Razz At least I'm a bit civilized when I expload something, if you count out the maniac laughter that is.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Hahaha! I'll keep that in mind!!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:18 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Naw, I meant Skursir in my post, but never mind, I guess you aggro-ed The Thumb as well.

See? I can play well with others Razz *points to his last post*
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Only Argyyn needs to make his post now Smile Good show lads! Especially to Charada who managed to come in even though he's been under the weather! If we continue at this pace the RP will go really well.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Making an early post this week but the deadline is still on Saturday despite me being early. As such, if Argyyn doesn't post until mid-day then, I'll have to issue a warning.
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:32 am

*pokes*
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:35 am

I was going to do this actually. It's halfway through the week and ony two people have posted so far! Let's not make this a failure before any action even starts...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:46 am

I know but we're on a Xmas break aren't we? Well I am at least.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:07 am

It's on the 21st I thought...? So 5 more days and I was going to announce that we would have a break just after planetfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
I was going to do this actually. It's halfway through the week and ony two people have posted so far! Let's not make this a failure before any action even starts...
Forgive me for saying this Harl but if this RP turns out to be a failure, perhaps all the blame shouldn't be laid at the players' doors. I hope you take this as constructive criticism because I'm not just having a go at you...

We've got nothing to do. Your latest post has moved the ship to Tython but we're still all cooling our heels in the cargo hold. Unless someone majorly god-mods then we're all stuck making up small-talk amongst ourselves for a thrid week.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:48 am

The whole point of this 3 week period was so that you can communicate, get to know your characters better and get a taste for some social RP before it becomes actions-orientated. Of course some of the blame will rest with the RP itself (and me in turn) but surely you can still communicate? We've just reached the planet and surely you can talk about what's down there, etc. For you though, it may be hard seeing as you're deep in a conversation but others can, for instance, Argyyn hasn't posted in a great while.

Either way, I will not update until Saturday, I think this will give become some time for everyone to post at least something, whether it's a continuation of a conversation or perhaps a reaction to the lightspeed travel. Something small just to show that you're active and playing a role within the RP.

I will update on Saturday with us making planetfall but then we take a break until the 4th. If anyone wants to post between then and then, they can and it would definately be appreciated but is not nessecary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. I'm just personally feeling that so far this has been very much a freeform RP (driven by the players). I can see your reasons for giving us this time to get to know each other but this can be done along the way in a structured RP as we're striving towards our goal.

Maybe I'm the only one struggling with the lack of direction at this point! lol
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:44 pm

I don't want to throw fuel on the fire, but it didn't feel like a lack of direction to me. I like the pace. We're already staring down at the planet's surface. Room enough for speculation etc.

You're doing a good job, Harl, I'm enjoying the RP and at this point even thinking of uttering the word "failure" is completely uncalled for. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Harewood wrote:

Maybe I'm the only one struggling with the lack of direction at this point! lol

Not completely, to be honest - I'm sure who to speak to :S

Also its a little awkward for me because of the 'power struggle' thing - Aleena's used to being in-charge (except when the Falleen is about of course) so she finds the situation a little....awkward.

For example, the Falleen hasn't said at any point who is actually heading the mission and although we can all assume Skursir is because, OOC we know H2 is the GM, its still not 100% who is in charge of what.

She's not great at just "sitting around" so either needs instruction or room to move. From an RP player persepctive this is a little hard to accomplish, though I'm sure it'll be a lot easier for me once we're in our seperate groups and all reporting into Skursir (via communicator?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Sharasvar wrote:
I don't want to throw fuel on the fire, but it didn't feel like a lack of direction to me. I like the pace. We're already staring down at the planet's surface. Room enough for speculation etc.

You're doing a good job, Harl, I'm enjoying the RP and at this point even thinking of uttering the word "failure" is completely uncalled for. Smile
Awwww, now you're making me feel like I'm being awful! Razz I'm just offering a possible explanation as to why few people have posted this week.

I'm not saying this is bad or that you've made no effort Harl, because clearly you have and I applaud you! And I'm sure I can think of something to post. But I'll be honest and say until we get properly underway, it'll be filler, and it ain't in me to pretend otherwise. (You know me - I speak my mind! Wink)

In comparison to other RPs (incl. the other structured forum RPs I've been involved in here) I can't remember having been stuck for so long in one place with nothing to do and then been prodded to contribute. And then for it to be hinted at that if things go under it’s my fault for not contributing enough. That's ruffled my already exasperated feathers! lol

But like I say, I'll try and come up with something. And I promise to do my best not to have my OOC impatience colour my IC post! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:42 pm

@ Hare: Well don't worry, you've done good so far Wink It's going to heat up very soon, I promise. I just want to see that everyone is contributing and active. And as for the comparison to other structured forum RPs - this is no normal RP Very Happy

@ Sharasvar: Thanks, that means a lot to me Smile Especially since it's the first RP I'm managing...

@ Lunar: Well, you certainly haven't spoken to everything with legs. Aleena can tinker with some mechanics, ask questions to the crew (they are alive you know) and so on. As for the power struggle thing, I'd better make it clear to everyone:

Skursir is the manager of the situation, directing the teams and updating them with how close they are to the transmission. He does not outrank Aleena and is not of higher authority than Vael or Shar, you can call him the "comm. support".
Aleena and Vael are the highest ranking military members for each respective side. As such, they call the split second decisions as Skursir is not actually there and can't see what's going on. They can choose to over-ride Skur's directions or commands if they wish, especially if Skursir gives a controversial decision (perhaps to come).
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
I'd better make it clear to everyone:

Skursir is the manager of the situation, directing the teams and updating them with how close they are to the transmission. He does not outrank Aleena and is not of higher authority than Vael or Shar, you can call him the "comm. support".

TBH I meant IC rather than OCC but cheers!

Harlequin2 wrote:

And as for the comparison to other structured forum RPs - this is no normal RP Very Happy

Care to elaborate? am I missing something?

Harlequin2 wrote:

@ Lunar: Aleena can tinker with some mechanics, ask questions to the crew (they are alive you know) and so on.

She wouldn't demean herself with mechanics damnit Razz Also, who are these crew? Again, IC, we've not been introduced..... we're (as far as I know) all down in the cargo hold and they're all up in the cockpit?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:15 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
It's on the 21st I thought...? So 5 more days and I was going to announce that we would have a break just after planetfall.

The actual break starts today though (its in Guild News). Personally I don't have time to post in RP so Creed will have to stand there like a lemon until the new year! However I will jump straight back into it as soon as I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:33 am

Oh and to clear up this 'who's leading who' situation I think we need a team leader in each group. For example:

Vaelyndor's Team: Creed, Charada and Void-Dallos
Aleena's Team: Sharasvar, "The Thumb"

The third team is a bit trickier as I'm not sure of the rankings within the Path so I'm not sure how you want to go about.

Also as it comes to E.P.O.C.H. Aleena does indeed have the highest authority there (as you know) and I see Skursir as more of a "Communications Agent" directing the mission and sending our heroes (or villians) to their destination as safely as he can.

Thats my 2 credits anyway. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:40 am

Sureshot wrote:
and I see Skursir as more of a "Communications Agent" directing the mission and sending our heroes (or villians) to their destination as safely as he can.

When you phrase it like that, poor Skursir has probably the hardest job EVER. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:46 am

Hahaha! Well no one ever said being an Agent of the E.P.O.C.H was an easy task! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:50 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
When you phrase it like that, poor Skursir has probably the hardest job EVER. affraid
And if we were taking the Hyperion debacle into account; the most unlikely! lol

As for why this is no normal structured RP, I think I'm right in saying that it's because this is a cross-over RP. Right Harl? Although I personally don't see why that should impact on the pace of an RP^^ TopHat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next