The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b1065%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b1018%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b100%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

Go down 
+5
PrioryJK
Dugo
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
Harlequin2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:53 pm

People who must post before Saturday are:
- Charada
- Harewood
- Priory JK

Come on guys. Charada I accept is new to RPs but you should all post before the deadline. Any absent people should announce it on the thread. I will be updating on Saturday just so everyone knows.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Welcome to the GM'ing world mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Well, it was sort of the same with the newsletter Razz
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Harl I am aware of the Saturday Deadline and my post is practically done, you can complain at me when I'm late Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
People who must post before Saturday are:
- Charada
- Harewood
- Priory JK

Come on guys. Charada I accept is new to RPs but you should all post before the deadline. Any absent people should announce it on the thread. I will be updating on Saturday just so everyone knows.
Sorry Harl. I've had a very busy week and I've still got a very busy Friday. I'd planned to write my bit over the weekend since I thought I'd have a week to post, not four days. But I'll try my best to meet your 'before Saturday' deadline. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 am

Know that your GMing is appreciated, Harlequin, and I hope to learn one or two things from it. Smile Up until now we at the Path had more freeflowing RPs, which had the tendency to drag a little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:16 am

By the way Harl, is there any permissions on posting order? so far I've deliberately not posted again until everyone else has done so - are we doing a "round-robin"? or is it just freeform, post when you want kinda thing?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:04 am

Nah, you can definately post whenever you want and do loads in a single week (though they have to be justified - but that goes without saying really) so yeah, you can have a conversation alright. However, I will only post on Saturday (albeit a big post, especially when we all split up and in battles).

@ Sharasvar: Thanks! Very Happy That's really kind Sharasvar. This is my first RP as well and I'm already proud of the turnout.
@Hare and PJK: This is good news guys. I'm just waiting for Charada, hopefully he hasn't died on us!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:19 pm

And we have Hare-postage!

Not too sure on the Charada situation H2, or whether he'll be able to post by tomorrow night. After all looking at the member list he's not been on-site since 30.11.09, so he wouldnt even have seen the launch of your RP let alone the deadline...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 pm

L-Dubz wrote:
And we have Hare-postage!
And with seven whole minutes to spare! What a pro, eh? Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Technically, it's now Saturday so I'll make my post, but Skursir will "avoid" looking for Charada for now. If he misses next week, then we'll have to say that he missed the transport and never made it on board. It's a real shame, I was looking forward to roleplaying with him, after all, he is new so this would get a great taste of his character.

@ Hare: Kudos for doing it in time mate, it's a real help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Actually I was just about to post again myself, but it wasn't going to be one that would affect the plot in any real way - want me to hold off until you're done H2?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Well the Falleen still needs to get off the ship so we're not taking off yet are we?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:41 pm

@SS: Nope, we have another week Wink

@L-Dubz: Well, I'm done now, but post away! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:43 pm

That answers that then Smile

Ok guv will do, though my net connection is dying due to major rain here - I'll upload it asap.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
@SS: Nope, we have another week Wink

Cool, nice one. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:27 pm

net connection held! One post Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:35 am

Thank L-Dubz, appreciated Smile Skursir may get annoyed that Aleena cut into the same group that Skursir just joined though!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:44 am

She did? ah crap soz dood. I actually went through all the posts one at a time trying to make sure she'd found someone that wasn't in a conversation :S

Harlequin2 in Path of Stone wrote:

Skursir noticed the Falleen sealing the deal with the Path, and it appeared that Vaelyndor had signed the datapad – albeit having looked over the details which were a wise precaution though un-necessary. It would be a damage to their reputation should the EPOCH fix a contract and only for a few more credits. Skursir bottled up a snarl in the prospects of damaging his honour.

He approached the group, “Ah! I ssee that everything iss in order...” Smiling at the Path, he recalled going against Darth Ishad in the Hyperion and hoped that the Sith had no recollection of the matter. It was better still that Lord Mulnor was absent on the mission as well, Skursir didn’t fancy tensions. “We’re just experiencing difficultiess in passing through control, pleasse bear with uss.”

I read that as you were approaching the "group" of Vaelyndor & The Falleen, but then again its quite a small space we're all in so its difficult to approach one person and not be within ear-shot of another I guess.
I should have picked up on the specific mention of Darth'Ishad though!

It was late and I was at work though, thats my excuse! Embarassed

Or you could easily keep it in-character, if you like - Aleena might not have deliberately stepped on Skursir's shoes but she might have done it without giving it consideration also..... I kinda like the bad blood that building between them, its fun to RP Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 am

Harl should I have mentioned the equipment I brought with us before I posted, I did mention I wanted to be the head techy of the group with Jylan (I'm not sure if t was in this thread though) so i thought it would be appropriate to mention wer'e goning in prepared.

Oh and very diplomatic Hare Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:01 am

Guys, I've just spoken to Charada - he's been ill; bed-ridden in fact and he sends his apologies. Now that he's up and about (has had some balance problems, which doesn't sound nice :S) he'll be back asap but needs to catch up on work beforehand.

He's asked me to relay he won't be able to make today's deadline.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:11 pm

@ LW (1): I didn't say it was bad! Very Happy Just that Skursir might not like it. And yeah, I'm starting to love this tension between Aleena and Skur (though Aleena has the upper hand in rank).

@ PJK: It's fine Smile I compensated for it in my post, it would be interesting to have a variety of vehicles/methods in this RP.

@ LW (2): That's fine as well, I'll act as if Charada is on board, do you know if he'll be better for next week?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:

@ LW (2): That's fine as well, I'll act as if Charada is on board, do you know if he'll be better for next week?

He gave me the impression he'd be back soon so I'd say yeah, he should be about.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Uhh... Void-Dallos... I'm sorry to say this but you haven't signed up for the RP, much less given me any warning of your post. I don't even know if you're in the Sith'ari Path! I'm going to have to ask that your post is removed please. If it turns out that you are infact alligned to the Path then we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 pm

i'll hold on deleting it for now one sec *thinks....

Quote :
Void entered the room as well, slightly late as usual. Everything seemed to be going normally. He approached Vaelyndor and rather than bowing, just gave him a friendly tap on the shoulder. "How is it looking so far?" He asked his ally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next