The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b1065%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b1018%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b100%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

Go down 
+5
PrioryJK
Dugo
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
Harlequin2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Uhh... Void-Dallos... I'm sorry to say this but you haven't signed up for the RP, much less given me any warning of your post. I don't even know if you're in the Sith'ari Path! I'm going to have to ask that your post is removed please. If it turns out that you are infact alligned to the Path then we can work something out.

Void is in fact with us he is on the paths council
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:44 am

No problem Darth'Ishad, I'm sure Harls spoken to you or will be soon about the issue, I can't speak for Harlequin but I'm sure he won't have any objections to introducing him as we still hav'nt left port yet, we were just a bit concerned about it being another guild or a certain ex-member who doesn't take no for an answer Smile
I'll look forward to seeing how the story progresses!
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:40 am

Yep, Void is indeed one of us. He's a good RPer but has/had a lot of RL stuff going on, so lately we haven't heard from him on a regular basis. That being said, as the GM it's totally up to you Harlequin if you let him participate or not now the RP is under way. Sorry for any confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:02 am

Okay. I personally don't like the fact that Void joined without asking permission and after the RP was started, although I accept RL issues. For him to join, I'm going to have to ask that he posts once a week and that you introduce him to Skursir as he was not "On the list" so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:25 am

Juat a quick question guys, do any of you Path members have character bios on the TOR RP-Wiki or anywhere else at al? I was going to link everyones character at the start of the RP if thats ok with Harly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:18 am

Oh yeah, good idea SS ^^ Added Void-Dallos into the intro by the way. He'll be tagging along with Creed, Charada and Vaelyndor.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:33 am

Ok, I've added in a few links to characters bios at the very start of the RP but if you'd like me to add more links then let me know on here. I am aware that some aren't completed and some of the details have been changed but it at least gives people an idea on who they're talking too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:56 pm

'The Thumb' wrote:

The person he had the most intriguing feeling of was the black haired hapan woman. He could see her deadly eyes, and reading from her movements, seducively walking towards the group of siths, was like reading from an interesting book. The Thumb was fascinated by her anticipation of possible attacks, the shaped body, corrupted eye look and depraved charisma. He had no doubt, she can smile in persons face and when he or she turns around, pull the heart out of the chest and drink the warm blood. At least, this was his imagination of an perfect assassination. But the hapan made him feel that way, made him eager to kill, to rip out some targets collar bone and pierce it through its pumping jugular.

Aleena wrote:

Get your envrio-suit, you've pulled!

Way to get inside her head, chap Razz Bring her flowers and she'll make you eat them until they pour out your nose. Give her a target to kill or a heart to stop, and she's all yours Wink

Just remember, a Sith is for life - not just for Life Day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Blimey! It just occured to me! Aleena is the only female amongst almost a dozen men! She'll never survive the night!
Out of interest though, does this mean that Thumby and Death-on-Legs will have a fling? Would be interesting to see play out. I wonder if this is a green light for inter-guild relationship? If so, I call dibs on The Jawa from the calander!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:22 pm

hahahaha I think its a bit early for that H2 Wink

But yeah she is the only girlie among loadsa chaps! Every time she tries to speak to people they just wander off! Maybe she should start pole-dancing or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:44 pm

I hardly believe that Thumby man is interested in women that much...in fact he's Duros, so attractive like the Rooswell alien. And he founds freshly splitted man in half more exiting than some "act" with a woman Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Fine! you're off my christmas card list then!

*walks off in a huff*

Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 pm

haha outch dont wanna get on your bad side.....might get taken of the x-mas card list santa
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 am

Yeah! and seeing as its Star Wars Aleena would have to invent xmas, make it a galactically recognised religion so that her last comment actually made sense, instigate the idea of giving out cards all just so she can deny "The Thumb" a card when he snubs her!

Female-Wrath(tm) ho-ho-ho!
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:41 am

Sureshot wrote:
Juat a quick question guys, do any of you Path members have character bios on the TOR RP-Wiki or anywhere else at al? I was going to link everyones character at the start of the RP if thats ok with Harly?

No, I don't have an entry yet in the RP wiki. Truth to be told, I was building a background story in the Library section of our forum until my third, very elaborated post timed out and got deleted. Since then I didn't have the time, feeling, nor the patience to rewrite the damn thing - even though it's all in my head Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:45 am

LOL! Yeah I've done that a few times I can tell ya! Not to worry. If anyone else in the Path has links though and they want me to put them up let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:25 am

I think the term is "Aggro" in the world of MMOs, L-Dubz Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
I think the term is "Aggro" in the world of MMOs, L-Dubz Wink

hahaha! yeah The Thumb is in my Threat Range Razz
I better gank him now before he starts using Crownd Control and some racial instants!

Heh, j/k Dugo ^^
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:46 am

Naw, I meant Skursir in my post, but never mind, I guess you aggro-ed The Thumb as well.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 am

oh yeah! I facepalmed! Wink
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:07 am

I hope you don't mind me using the quote "His will was as iron as his hide" on Skursir's bio do you PJK? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Jylan sat there staunchly waiting for one of the two to break the silence after Keels diplomatic masterstroke
LMAO Laughing Thanks for inserting an uncomfortable silence there PJK. And here Eamonn thought he was being cleverly subtle attributing said possible attack to other FUs on the ground after said possible insult.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 am

So I didn't misinterpret the comment then Wink
Don't worry I'm sure it flew over the Argyyns head, he's only a sith sfter all.

Oh and go for it Harl I was going to fill in their relationship a bit, show Jylan didn't um hate you you but I thought I'd let it develop on its own a bit but I threw a compliment your way Very Happy

Last edited by PrioryJK on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to comment to Harl)
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:55 am

MONSTROUS YOUNGLINGS!!!! You saying my kids are munters? Razz

EDIT: Awww look at him.....

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Robinfloor
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Great to see you on board Charada, if you need some more explosives you can always go to the stock and nick some Wink, btw I don't think we're aware of where we're going yet and that there are Jedi there if you were mentioning Typhon in your last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next