The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b10Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b11Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b1065%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b1018%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b106%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b100%Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

Go down 
+5
PrioryJK
Dugo
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
Harlequin2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:58 am

Harlequin2 wrote:

The Falleen will also be exiting soon so he's just seeing us off...

Would you all like a packed lunch?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Chicken with redcurrant jelly and stuffing sarnies and a can of Tango Apple please. And a bag of Flaming Hot Monster Munch.

And a Penguin bar.

...Or a Club. I'm not fussy.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Pickled Jawa for Skursir!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
We are just awaiting conformation from Coruscant Air control towers ...

" Don't buzz the tower! "
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Is this RP gonna be a stand up fight or just another bug hunt?

(Sorry couldn't resist!) Razz
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Alcohol...oh wait I've Jylans already brought a keg with him.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:50 pm

@ SS: Well, I'm hoping that this will end up as a mixture of hunting and fighting (and social elements running all the way through). Though you're looking at several twists throughout it (albeit perhaps minor, we'll see how it goes) and hopefully some friction between the characters.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:57 am

Like a Star @ heaven Offical Starting day! Like a Star @ heaven

Let's get this ball rolling people!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:39 am

Wish I could start tonight mate but I'm off to a meeting. Sad
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven Offical Starting day! Like a Star @ heaven

Let's get this ball rolling people!

I've decided to pull out of this Harl basically becuase I lost all my arms and legs in a terrible accident at Greggs this afternoon, I can still type but I have to do it with my nose or any other ....*ahem appendage.
So as you can imagine it'll be hard for me to write fiction with my nose for long periods of time and post it one here I hope you understand Sad
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:45 pm

I'll be posting (late) tonight, but it will be in the "AM" hours so I suspect most people won't see it until tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Is it just me or has this not started off too well? Jylan's out for the count and activity at the Path boards is at an all time low. Aw well, we'll see... And get well soon PJK, I guess Supermarkets are bad news for the locals.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:58 pm

There ya go, I posted a little earlier than intended - but that's the ball rolling.

I hope you don't mind me putting the "mini" picture of Aleena in on her first post, its meant as a visual aid as my Avatar picture is not her anymore Smile

It's only for the first (introduction) post.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:13 pm

'Tis fine L-Dubz - and good news that you got around to it early! Very Happy Nice bit of tension between her and the Path I see Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:57 am

Yeah well they're Sith! You've gotta watch your back when you're in their scary little club - imagine what its like if you're not technically one of them (not done any secret handshakes or funny little loyalty tests) yet still no many of their deep, dark, and frankly should-never-see-the-light-of-day secrets!

Makes you kinda unpopular.... and a liability if left breathing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 am

*kicks the ball*
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Yeah well they're Sith!

Correction: They're PAYING Sith. Wink *eyes fill up with $$$$ signs*

Good to see you've already jumped in Sharasvar! Feels good to be in some crossover RP now that I finally have the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:54 am

By the way what's the expected minimum and maximum time intervals between posting?
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:04 am

Post whenever you like mate. Personally I prefer to take things slow in RP but I know other members prefer the RP to be a little more fast-paced so it's up to you really. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:06 am

Sharasvar wrote:
By the way what's the expected minimum and maximum time intervals between posting?

Thats a good point!

In most of our RPs we try to make sure everyone posts at least once every 7 days (excluding explained absence) but the posting minimums vary with each RP.

Whats your thoughts, mr H2?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:00 am

Indeed, I expect people to post once a week with exceptions only if they have a good reason (like PJK suddenly losing his arms and legs in a freak accident at Greggs). I will be updating every Saturday and I expect everyone to have posted by then.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:23 am

As my arms and legs have been re-attached I'll be posting today or tomorrow, what I'd suggest for the first week is as its onlt been open since the 1st we wait till next saturday to update? Its entirely upto you though.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 am

We'll see, if people don't make their first post in the week, I will extend it the time until the update, but after that, no more extensions, people have to post. And it's good to hear that surgery is evolving so you may re-attach limbs and use them normally once more.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:43 am

Well luckily I'm made out of lego so it was simply a matter of greasing me up and popping them back in ...... ooer Shocked
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:55 pm

I have updated the main post with Location, Terrain and Transmission Proximity. These are IC, and will appear on your datapads for each group. To explain, each Saturday, your status will be updated with these, along with Skursir's personal shouting-down-comm. and NPC views, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next