The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b100%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dugo
Caryington
Darth'Ishad
Viking
Orion Centrus
Sharasvar
Charada
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
Kol
Dante Demens
PrometheuX
Andariun
Sen Sensui
Sureshot
Godjera
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
nosyd
zoran
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:

Absolutely no offense intended but he is? When did that happen? I have no problems whatsoever with Skursir going on an 'EPOCH Recruitment Drive' but I wasn't aware it was like a role of his or something...

Maybe I'm missing something?

That's not what I meant at all, I meant controlling exports, imports and alliances, but of course, I'm only assuming here and it is all up to Sureshot. Actually, it's a bad role considering Skursir's rank, even in charge of the PtS contract is quite a feat to pull for just an agent. But my point still stands, I'd like Skursir to have a chat with Eamonn. Maybe a double-date type of thing between Aleena, Eamoon, Skursir and Jylan.

PrioryJK wrote:
Woops I forgot this was on going
I'll post something up Harl

No problem Very Happy I went on for ageeeess without posting a reply so I will not make a meal out of it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
That's not what I meant at all, I meant controlling exports, imports and alliances, but of course, I'm only assuming here and it is all up to Sureshot. Actually, it's a bad role considering Skursir's rank, even in charge of the PtS contract is quite a feat to pull for just an agent.
"Controlling exports, imports and alliances"...? Pardon my French but wtf? When did this happen?

Quote :
But my point still stands, I'd like Skursir to have a chat with Eamonn. Maybe a double-date type of thing between Aleena, Eamoon, Skursir and Jylan.
Don't take this the wrong way but Eamonn wouldn't enjoy any gatecrashers and an interuption would lead to unpleasantness for all involved^^
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:34 pm

*sigh* Calm down, no need to swear (this is a completely insignificant matter compared to other things that have gone on), it never happened. I only assumed he had that position due to what he does in the guild Razz Better keep my thoughts to myself next time... And fair enough, I guess it's better for PtS anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Sorry Harl, I apologise for my "wtf?" question. It wasn't my intention to offend you, but only to indicate that I was surprised and annoyed at the airs and graces you were assuming for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:33 am

Meh, I was hoping for BluePhoenix to take a hint and join me in a RP conversation, but he haven't yet. Guess I'll have to come up with some solo-RP for the time being =)
Back to top Go down
PrometheuX
Registered
Registered
PrometheuX

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:31 am

Maker's breath. So much has happened in the Hyperion since ProX made his intro. Cliff notes version anyone?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:04 am

Well, as far as I can remember, Skursir made an intro, and tried to make a deal between the EPOCH (Falleen, Aleena and Skursir) and the GTC (Dante, Typho, Rasper). Things broke down especially after the one and only moment of action in the Hyperion with guards about and running about. Skursir then sent Renia to meet the Falleen and get into the EPOCH (the conversation is still going). Skursir then met the Sith'ari Path and the Paragon Paladins while Aleena tried to seal another deal with the GTC (although worthless as we cut the alliance). After that, Skursir got into a chat with Jylan and Eamonn made a move on Aleena (and that's exactly what I mean).
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Yep that's all pretty much on the money - nice memory there h2!

One thing I would like to correct though:

Harlequin2 wrote:
while Aleena tried to seal another deal with the GTC (although worthless as we cut the alliance).

I wouldn't say this is worthless, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to do it. This can be looked at from several perspectives:

1. If things ever get better with the GTC we have now separated on amicable terms, leaving the door open for negotiation.

2. Even if we never ally with the GTC the "damage control" job done has insured they are a viable contact both in-game and out; they might not be allies but that doesn't mean they'll never be clients!

3. From a story perspective the fixing of this issue between the Agency and the GTC is important, as was the alliance breakdown in the first place; its all part of the lore and mythos of EPOCH that we are building as our very own piece of the Star Wars extended universe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 am

Bloomin' eck! Eamonn's gone a bit on the nasty side - you sure you're not a dark-sider? Wink
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:34 am

Sureshot wrote:
I'm still in conversation with Renia and I've left it in quite an awkard moment where I need a reply from her. Sad
Oh... sorry after being away i sorta forgot about being in their. Just catching up alittile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1623325005

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:42 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Bloomin' eck! Eamonn's gone a bit on the nasty side - you sure you're not a dark-sider? Wink
Haha! Well he is a nasty piece of work, as written in his summary on the Character page (which I can't point to since I no longer have access to the Guild threads! lol).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:59 am

Thought I'd better stop there! lol
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:05 am

Renia Vais wrote:
Sureshot wrote:
I'm still in conversation with Renia and I've left it in quite an awkard moment where I need a reply from her. Sad
Oh... sorry after being away i sorta forgot about being in their. Just catching up alittile.

Hahah athats cool mate. tbh It's given me a break as I now have about 4 RP's I'm in, so you've actually done me a favour. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Just throwing in a post here.

I know that my first post in the Hyperion wasn't really open to response and that was intended. It was mostly an introduction to how my character found himself in the Hyperion. I'm working on a second post after I've reviewed the latest post of the many pages of the Hyperion to offer more possible engagement.

I'm also creating a second character that I will probably introduce to the Hyperion whereas 36809 isn't really expandable and my new one will be.

I've created my new character, he's under the same post as 36809 in Mains & Alts and he will be introduced into the Hyperion shortly.

That's all!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:27 am

Thats absolutely fine Smile

Tando and Viking's character 'Fray' have both recently entered the club and are available for people to chat with anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:24 am

I feel like I need a conversation starter to go any further with Fray >,< She's been hanging around at the bar for too long now, but I dunno what to do to proceed. 36809, wanna hook up and maybe do some "Hi, nice to meet you etc etc" kind of conversation? Could be a good way to introduce the characters (especially since I haven't written much about Fray's personality or anything at the Wiki yet =O).
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 am

Okay guys in the Hyperion, I'll be posting tomorrow and giving you a leapbourd to either chat with me Skur or maybe an NPC, it should have been done ealier but I'm in one...two...three active RPs and exams right now.
Tomorrow I will update though Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 am

Just a quick note to Mr Dubz really - I've left Aleena an opening to address Keel whilst he stops for breath. lol If she's got nothing to say just let me know and he can resume his waffling^^
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:47 pm

I'll write something up this evening probably having something to do with Jonah. If my mind isn't working (which happens all to often) I'll reverse and write for 36809 but I'm sure either one is fine for the introductory purpose.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Harewood wrote:
Just a quick note to Mr Dubz really - I've left Aleena an opening to address Keel whilst he stops for breath. lol If she's got nothing to say just let me know and he can resume his waffling^^

Sorry o.O for some bizarre reason I thought I had posted last and was waiting for you.... the old gray matter is not what it once was...

Updated though bounce
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Okay Harl I know I've taken my sweet time but could you reply promptish to this, becuase we have 3/4 who need introductions to the guild I thought it would be a good idea if we get into a fight and show that we are "part of the club" by kicking out the offending Twe'liks.
Hopefully they know its a front for EPOCH and come and talk to us, I thought it might be a bit more natural Question
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 pm

Viking wrote:
I feel like I need a conversation starter to go any further with Fray >,< She's been hanging around at the bar for too long now, but I dunno what to do to proceed. 36809, wanna hook up and maybe do some "Hi, nice to meet you etc etc" kind of conversation? Could be a good way to introduce the characters (especially since I haven't written much about Fray's personality or anything at the Wiki yet =O).

I threw a post your way with Jonah. He's a scoundrel allright.
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:13 am

Ok =) Though something was gonna happen soon if I understood JK right? Ah well, we'll act upon it when time comes then.

Edit:Sorry that I haven't made my post yet, been busy these last days. Expect my answer in the RP-thread sometime tonight or tomorrow =)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:50 am

Thankyou to both Sharasvar and Godric for joining the Hyperion RP, I'm just beavering away to get the Celebration RP sorted (it will be in a seperate thread) but I'll let you know both here - and in-character - when the show is on; sorry for the delay!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:37 am

**** All Agents receive a comms transmission to go up to the Penthouse Suite, but will need to pass an I.D. check on the stairs between the Pazzak Casino and the Penthouse. . Please consider all Hyperion RP bar this one currently on hold for the time being. ****

**** All Allies receive a holo-invite which they are required to show at the security Checkpoint on the stairs between the Pazzak Casino and the Penthouse. ****

EPOCHians - if you have more than one character within the guild you are welcome to play any/all of them, but please be advised that all Agents are required to attend, so any characters you don't play will be 'minimal-contact' NPCs. - LW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next