The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b100%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dugo
Caryington
Darth'Ishad
Viking
Orion Centrus
Sharasvar
Charada
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
Kol
Dante Demens
PrometheuX
Andariun
Sen Sensui
Sureshot
Godjera
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
nosyd
zoran
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Btw Harl I'm a Zabrak Wink
Feel free to come in and save Raz and myself Smile
Back to top Go down
Orion Centrus
Paragon Paladins
Paragon Paladins
Orion Centrus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:05 pm

now to go see what that wounded man is up to or be a loyal Paladin? I believe I would clutter the conversation if I joined you gentlemen
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:11 am

I wonder what Godjera wants to happen with the blooded hand scene? Also, don't take it personally that Skursir hasn't met Jylan PJK. Maybe Skursir can scare the date away for you?
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:19 am

I'm currntly thinking up a nasty NPC that can be used by anyone. He will be resonsible for the injury.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:32 am

Wow that pregoressed quickly Smile I'll have to cathc up
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:23 am

EDIT: Going to hunt Jylan out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:40 am

Any chance of TMF or Aleena noticing Keel any time in the near future? I'd like him on the EPOCH payroll by the start of PtS (lore-wise) and would quite like to RP that encounter please^^ Within PtS I'd prefer to know how that conversation went. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:53 am

I'm still in conversation with Renia and I've left it in quite an awkard moment where I need a reply from her. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Yeah, I wrote myself out of that situation I remember. Ahhh, the pitfalls of RP and absent members... So that leaves Mr Dubz to tend to me, then (hint, hint^^).

...But not in the way that that sounded. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Harewood wrote:
Yeah, I wrote myself out of that situation I remember. Ahhh, the pitfalls of RP and absent members... So that leaves Mr Dubz to tend to me, then (hint, hint^^).

...But not in the way that that sounded. Embarassed

Hey, I wouldn't blame you! Miss Fel's not half bad for a near human. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Hey, I wouldn't blame you! Miss Fel's not half bad for a near human. Razz
Yeah, Fel... That's who I meant!... Suspect

Razz

Last edited by Harewood on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mucked up my quote edits! :S)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:28 pm

hahahaha! I was thinking of getting back on with this, but with Pathway to Stone just around the corner, not sure that'll work :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
hahahaha! I was thinking of getting back on with this, but with Pathway to Stone just around the corner, not sure that'll work :S
Well that night at the Hyperion is back in time from PtS starting isn't it? We can finish our conversation can't we?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Yeah, you're right - sod it! I've got Gideon to finish tonight and need to do the next post of DS so it would be nice to do some RP that doesn't result in epic-hugeness!

I'll post tonight then Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Needn't be tonight, guv! But thanks in advance of whenever^^
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:40 am

Just a quick note to our newest Initiates / latest additions to the Hyperion, Varoll & Fray!

First of all, thanks for joining in the fun - you'll find everyone there good fun to natter with.

Waaaaaaaaay back on the first page you'll notice that there are two basic rules to the place:

The Hyperion wrote:

1. Civility is key. Violence will be met with deadly reprisal.
2. Political-free zone. Empire and Republic, Jedi and Sith. All are welcome and have rights of elyzium within the walls.

This roughly translates to "no weapons allowed". I just thought I'd mention this as I noticed Fray had a "hidden" blaster. No problems with this per se as on occasion others have smuggled stuff in but, because they've not drawn them, nobody has been the wiser.

All I'd say is be careful. The Security Staff here have been known to use lethal force is they think it necessary, so keep this one under your hat ^^

Apart from that, once again thanks for signing up and have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 am

And if I can add an addendum onto what Mr Dubz has said; a lot of us RPing in the Hyperion are currently deep in conversation with each other. Whilst it's pretty much what this social RP was designed for it does often lead to unavoidable one-on-one mini RPs which must run their course. Since there is a one character per RP rule for players, it means the Hyperion dictates it's own ebb and flow of situations and events.

So... My advice is don't sit and wait for the RP to come to you; make your own self-contained dramatic (less emphasis on the drama perhaps!) scene 'til someone becomes available to RP with. There's a wealth of NPCs described on the thread's front page to include in your post or you could drum up some of your own fellow customers to interact with.

Since we're a Med/Heavy RP guild and Initiates only get a month to show their suitability, I'd say the more innovation and imagination you can show within the scope of this freeform RP, the more you increase your chances of full membership! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 am

Following up from Dubz's post, I'm actually interested in what qualities the EPOCH saw in Agents upon hiring them. I can guess that Jylan was a mechanic and pretty much required, Creed because he had ties with the Falleen, actually, I want to know how all our agents joined up, not just why. It doesn't even detail how Aleena at the Falleen's side and I'm hungry for knowledge! *Eats a Jawa to satisfy his hunger* Anyway, maybe something to document in a register or something?
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 am

Lunarwolf wrote:

The Hyperion wrote:

1. Civility is key. Violence will be met with deadly reprisal.
2. Political-free zone. Empire and Republic, Jedi and Sith. All are welcome and have rights of elyzium within the walls.

This roughly translates to "no weapons allowed". I just thought I'd mention this as I noticed Fray had a "hidden" blaster. No problems with this per se as on occasion others have smuggled stuff in but, because they've not drawn them, nobody has been the wiser.

All I'd say is be careful. The Security Staff here have been known to use lethal force is they think it necessary, so keep this one under your hat ^^

Yea, I was aware of the No Violence rule, but I didn't interpret it as No weapons allowed. Lucky me that I choose not to wear y Sniper rifle then xD Fray's blaster will remain hidden and not used.

Also, I'm also interested in what Harlequin2 said; actually, I'm wondering what kind of story I should make up to why and how Fray joined the Agency. Was she scouted by Creed or what? Razz If I'm allowed I'd like to use that story, but I feel like I should ask Sureshot first if I'm allowed to use his character that way. Especially since I actually was invited/scouted by SS from the SWTOR forums =D
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:05 am

Yeah the "how did we all sign up" is an interesting thought.... there is deliberately no info on how Aleena joined yet because Sureshot and I are still in discussion about that (but suffice to say he must have "beaten" her somehow...)

But for all the other Agents? Well there is a "storytelling" section for just such a use! I personally would have done that for my Alt, Gideon - if I hadn't already shown how he joined in Tales of The EPOCH.

With the Storytelling section though, the only thing I must stress is that if you mention/use other people's characters in your story make sure you are in close "PM" contact with them so that they can advise how their characters should act in your story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:13 am

I agree, the Storytelling section is exactly what this is for!^^ Although I personally like to do this through RP - but that can take a while! lol

In an aside - I'm so loving the flirting Keel's got going on in the Hyperion atm. I know it's probably very wrong, but I'm having way too fun with this!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:38 am

Harewood wrote:

In an aside - I'm so loving the flirting Keel's got going on in the Hyperion atm. I know it's probably very wrong, but I'm having way too fun with this!

....and this is why Aleena is the only female on PtS... Creed AND Keel? 'tis a dangerous time for the females...
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Oh, and add Skursir into the mix, he doesn't like females higher than he is. Right now, he's in the "play along with her" game. On an unrelated topic, is there some way that Eamonn can meet up with Skursir? They are really near each other in the bar and I'd like to have an interaction between the two, even if it is a negetive one. After all, Skursir is supposedly the head honcho of out-of-guild relations so that could be a good reason for them meeting? I'm sure Jylan would also like to be introduced.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
After all, Skursir is supposedly the head honcho of out-of-guild relations

Absolutely no offense intended but he is? When did that happen? I have no problems whatsoever with Skursir going on an 'EPOCH Recruitment Drive' but I wasn't aware it was like a role of his or something...

Maybe I'm missing something?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Woops I forgot this was on going Razz
I'll post something up Harl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion Discussion Thread
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next