HomeMediaCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b100%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:50 am

Ooooh a big annoucment eh Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 am

Well technically you (as players) already know about it, but your characters don't!

Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 am

Just to let everyone know I'll be putting in the "final" post of The Celebration tonight, signalling the end of the RP.

However, due to the fact it is based in The Hyperion, and the fact that people will probably want to intermingle with their characters, although "The Celebration" will be concluded, I will then merge it with "The Hyperion" Open RP so that people can keep going up in the Penthouse or go downstairs, or whatever they want to do!

Essentially this last post will show the announcement I was talking about, thereby officially 'concluding' "The Celebration".

Hope that make sense; essentially after this post "The Celebration" will become part of "The Hyperion"

Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Following the completetion of "The Celebration" I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to get involved and add their voices to our anniversary RP!

The thread is now locked and will remain so until Monday 8th March when it will be merged with The Hyperion open RP thread should people wish to keep playing their characters in this situation, or head to other parts of the club.

Once again, thanks everyone! Nice to see some of our allies coming to say hi Very Happy

Oh, and enjoy Azure Towers - a new RP area to use when RPing with us!

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:43 am

cheers Whaaay! Thanks for mini RP Lunarwolf - aaaand for giving us a whole new building to play with! Though I do wonder how many leaders of respective organisations will trust the promise of a spying-free environment enough to use it! lol But even if that's the case it gives a great opportunity to use Azure Towers as a setting for Coruscant based in-a-pickle, 'last resort' venue in RPs - mabe even landing EPOCH implicated (in whatever) in the process! (Suspect Mwa-ha-ha..!)
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:57 am

The Azure Lost Persons Agency, Not bad for a cover name, its rather ominous Very Happy
Great work hosting this LW and for going to all the effort of designing the towers and the images, i especially like aleenas revealing dress Wink

Are we going to have some but more like "the Office" with the Falleen as the incompetant boss and allena as the hot receptionist, well thats the american version i guees Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:38 am

Okie-dokie folks! "The Celebration" Open RP has now been successfully merged with "The Hyperion" Open RP and you can now start posting again whenever you like.

Likewise the Celebration and Hyperion discussion threads have also been merged into this one, keeping everything nice 'n' tidy.

Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Okie-dokie folks! "The Celebration" Open RP has now been successfully merged with "The Hyperion" Open RP and you can now start posting again whenever you like.

Likewise the Celebration and Hyperion discussion threads have also been merged into this one, keeping everything nice 'n' tidy.

Good stuff LW!

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 am

Bump!

I never received any replies in that topic. Is anyone out there ? How should I proceed from now ?

Not that I'm in a hurry. ^^,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:09 am

I was thinking about this just last night in work and realized I've really made a huge error of judgement!

As Hare pointed out to me just after I merged The Celebration with The Hyperion, there is a large continuity error...

The Celebration happens quite some time after The Hyperion is currently set

So in other words it shouldn't be directly after (or included in) it as there is a large time-frame between the two.

I'm working on trying to re-seperate them so we'll have The Hyperion and The Celebration as seperate threads. I then suggest we tie off The Celebration to our satisfaction and just go back to posting in The Hyperion.

I'll keep you updated ^^

Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:18 am

Sir, yes sir!

And thanks for answering.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:29 am

Just a quick update to let you guys know that I have now re-separated The Hyperion and The Celebration into two distinct RP's as I mentioned above; they are set in different time frames although they are at the same location.

Hopefully this clears the matter up and people can get back to posting in The Hyperion whenever they wish ^^

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 am

Just a quick note to say I'm enjoying reading the newer EPOCH members' posts in the Hyperion. Really nice characterisation and intelligent writing Smile. (And gratz on membership!^^)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:20 am

Yeah I agree with that! Sorry I've not replied on the matter yet guys but I like what I'm seeing.

@ Hare - which reminds me, we need to pick up Keel & Aleena's conversation after we put things on hold for The Celebration!

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:24 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
@ Hare - which reminds me, we need to pick up Keel & Aleena's conversation after we put things on hold for The Celebration!
Indeed^^ I was enjoying the power-play between the two and I think they're on the brink of... something? scratch

Cool
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 am

Aye, that I think we were.... now all I gotta do is go back about 10million posts to refresh my memory Wink

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:43 am

Haha! Aye^^ And since it's all tied into the PtS RP we'd better make sure of what we were talking about! lol
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 am

Facepalm Ah, hell. That's us humped.

nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:55 am

Just checking. Am I ok to just step into this with Vivaa again, and maybe JJ. This is the only RP thread that's is open to anyone, I'm not missing another anywhere am I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:02 am

Yeah its the only "open" one for now and of course you're welcome to come and go as you please, its kinda the point of the place.

Once I've got some of my projects under control I'm coming back this way too - not sure with which character yet though Very Happy

nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:06 am

Thanks LW. I haven't read 'The Celebration' yet, is that open to members as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah it is, but its sorta-kinda closed in that its run its course, but its still technically open.

Also its set quite some time after The Hyperion too...

Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:38 pm

THere is Haly and me in there, and that's all if I remember clearly...
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:51 pm

I'd just like to take a moment to say that, seeing as I am looking at coming back into the Hyperion again (after a lengthy absence Embarassed ), I've been going over the last few pages in great detail and wanted to say I'm very impressed with the level of detail, the professionalism of writing and the excellent characters I've found there.

Seeing as I'm sure you guys are all far too modest to pat one another on the back about this, you can feel fully justified in taking this compliment from me as RP Director.

Bravo gentlemen, bravo.

Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:42 am

Yup nice posts. Especially WW who made an excellent post. Keep up the work people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion Discussion Thread
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next