The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b10Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b11Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b10Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b11Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b1065%Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b106%Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b1018%Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b106%Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b100%Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Registered
Registered
Ghost

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-20

Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity)   Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:54 pm

APPLICATION FORM

* WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Swift, George Swift...

* WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Leeds, THE NORTH, UK (I'm not a farmer, before you ask...).

* HOW OLD ARE YOU?

* WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
Found the guild on the recruitment forums on the official SWTOR webstite. Was drawn to it pretty quickly - from what I've read the basic guild background seems to fit my character - having a good idea of my character already. Also, it's one of the few well organised-looking guilds which seems to have committed members!

* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
Yah. A good 3-4 years on various games...

* WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
SWG, WoW, LotRO, CoH/V, WAR

* WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?

Yarp.

* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?

New ideas RP-wise and guild-wise, I try to be as original as I can with my own RP and I offer you my slightly twisted sense of humour.

* WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?

RP! Involvement in story-lines, opportunities for developing old and new stories, good guildie comradery and above all a friendly community with people able to have a laugh.

* WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY? *
Imperial Agent! Cool

* DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
I won't get it into the fine details but I'll give a basic overview.

Codename 'Ghost' is a middle-aged maverick Human (mostly) Imperial Agent (age undecided about 40-50 probs).

Ghost is the product of a mysterious geneticist conducting research into cloning and what-have-you for the Empire in the years before the outbreak of war. The product of the research was this supposedly 'genetically superior' warrior. Blah blah blah etcetera he was adopted by Imperial Intelligence and trained where he succeeded and became a notoriously 'avant-garde'-style veteran agent.

It sounds awful when I try to summarise a character in a few sentences but the details will be filled in later. Just trying to give you a very basic overview of the character! afro
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity)   Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Hey Ghost Sureshot is the leader of this guild and Lunarwolf and PrioryJK is officers. Please read the guild rules and forum rules and welcome
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity)   Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Evening George/Ghost and thanks for your interest in the Guild, always nice to know people take the time to read our recruitment thread!

Just to add to what Nord has already said, please feel free to make yourself at home and check out the forums at your leisure, we'll get back to you asap about your application.

If you're successful then you'll join our current Initiates on a 4-week trial period where we all hopefully get a chance to know each other better. If you're accepted into the Guild a lot more of the forum will open up and we'll explain stuff further.

Until we get back to you please kick back, grab a synth ale and enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity)   Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Ghost wrote:
* WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Leeds, THE NORTH, UK (I'm not a farmer, before you ask...).
You know what I think? I think you are farmer, and you're trying to pull some kind of jedi mind trick on us. Well, I'll tell you this for free, that kind of stuff doesn't work round here - turns out we're all strong-willed, giant space slugs.

Jabba & Leia Sla

Welcome Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity)   Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 am

Dont say "the North" like its a bad thing, you should be proud of a place were Lunch is called Dinner and Dinner is called Tea (as I was corrected by a lovely Southerner Mad ).
Welcome to the Guild Ghost another RPer is always great to see, but how dare you imply those other Guilds are dis-organised... they cant all be good as us you know! Razz

I think you might be the guy to push over the balence on Imperial Agents to Bounty Hunters actually and we were so in need of them, so thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Registered
Registered
Ghost

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity)   Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:54 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Dont say "the North" like its a bad thing, you should be proud of a place were Lunch is called Dinner and Dinner is called Tea (as I was corrected by a lovely Southerner Mad ).
Welcome to the Guild Ghost another RPer is always great to see, but how dare you imply those other Guilds are dis-organised... they cant all be good as us you know! Razz

I think you might be the guy to push over the balence on Imperial Agents to Bounty Hunters actually and we were so in need of them, so thanks!

Aye there's nowt wrong wi't a bit o' Yorkshire puddin' fer tea ah'll tell ya by gum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity)   Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost (Rejected due to inactivity)
Page 1 of 1