The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b10Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b11Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b10Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b11Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b1065%Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b106%Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b1018%Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b106%Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b100%Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Empty
PostSubject: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 pm

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Robbie

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Cheltenham, England.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?

>It is an RP guild
>It is not a Sith/Jedi based guild
>I met welcoming people in chat
>I liked the idea of a motley crew of BH looking for they're next pay check Smile

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?

I suppose the best experience of RP i have is when my supergroup on City of Heroes collectively wrote our history, and we interlocked our stories, such as how we met and formed, and our personal arch villains.
It was mainly the most active RP members that took part in the creation of the story, and we came up with some really cool ideas.
We created several rivalries within our supergroup that lead to some great plot twists, and this added another level of depth to the game that made it much more appealing.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?

I had a Trial account on WoW along time ago, but i never really liked fantasy RPGs that much, preferring to play more sci-fi based games, such as City of Heroes and City of Villains.

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?

Yes, i will make myself available as often as i can, as i wish to take part in the guild as much as possible. I can play in the evening primarily due to work and ofcourse i will make myself available on weekends.
I will be as active as possible because i have an interest in Star Wars lore, and i want to fill in the history of my character.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?

I have a sense of humour<--see, SEE! Razz its heavy but i'll bring it along, maybe we can make our targets laugh to death, but who knows. I will give as much help to guild members as i can, and i look forward to being involved in any future RP on the forums.
If you need an expendable character to die in an RP, feel free to ask, just don't kill Onjo please, he's my main Smile

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?

Nothing more than it already has, a warm welcome and a free Bugatti Veyron Razz.
All i really want from a guild is people who are easy to talk to, and will give advice and help if i need it, and i will never ask for anything unreasonable from any guild member.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

His name is Onjo Xaala, he was born on Dantooine in a rare union between a scavenger and a mercenary(this can be changed, as i am aware that 300 years have passed since the end of KOTOR 2, so maybe it can be the descendants of those two particular groups) his mother Sheema was the scavenger, she taught Onjo how to get the best deals with traders, and how to be resourceful, by showing him the best kinds of salvage to look out for.
His father Mardo was the mercenary, he taught Onjo melee and ranged combat, along with techniques and tactics that prepared him to fight even the toughest of opponents.

I have more ideas, he had a childhood friend (i'm thinking of a name for him) they used to play in the caves on Dantooine together, his friend used to always complain of a tingling sensation in his forehead when they were in the cave, while Onjo felt nothing.
Their was a strange crystal in the caves that glowed brightly ownly when Onjo's friend approached it, this made Onjo jealous and he used to joke saying that his friend and the crystal should get married. (later his friend will disappear, unbeknownst to Onjo he was taken away by the jedi for training) Onjo feels lonely without his friend and he travels to the cave and uses his fathers sword to remove the crystal that glowed when his friend was near, and kept it as a reminder of (he-who-cannot-be-named...right now) Wink

I thought about using this as a plot twist later on in Onjo's history. Such as Onjo is sent on a mission to assassinate a jedi, he see's his target in a cantina on Nar Shadaa(just an example, planet and place are changeable) he looks familiar to Onjo, but he doesn't know why, he sees the target jedi at the bar with his back turned, Onjo decides he's going to use a poison dart, he slowly walks up behind his target, suddenly just as he is about to strike, Onjo's heart rose into his throat, as he noticed a dull glowing coming from his pocket. dan dan dahhhhhhh! CLIFFHANGER! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:44 am

Hey Rob, good to meet you! I love your application - best one yet I think!

Cool back story too. Feels epic. Like Black Heart suggested on your intro thread, you should consider posting Onjo up on SWTOR-RP Wiki. There's a thread or two on here pointing to our own character bios on there (it's pretty easy to use).

So yeah, good luck with the application! cheers Look forward to hopefully rp-ing with you soon! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:43 am

Thats a truly awesome application mate and thanks for filling it in!

Loads of detail in there and it's better that way cause it tells me more about you. Love the character idea and he sounds like he'd hit fit in quite well here!

I'll get back to you soon to let you know if you've got into the recruitment stage, but in the meantime please have a read of the site rules and post anywhere you like. Smile

p.s. Thanks for filling in an introduction too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:02 am

A sound application. I look forward to seeing Onjo on SW ToR RP wiki, and seeing you as a full time member!
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:30 am

Hey Robbie! Glad to see you fill out the application, and a great one at that! Can't wait to see your character's bio on, as Red mentioned, TOR RP wiki (If you need any help filling out the wiki page I can help or send you a guide on the different commands, it's really easy once you see it all done.)

Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:28 am

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Smile
My character bio is primarily on paper right now, but i just thought i'd include some ideas i had about Onjo's development, and show that i do have some direction and an overall plan. I just need to organise my timeline of events to coincide with The Treaty of Coruscant<--(spelling?)

@Black Heart

I would very much appreciate your help with RP wiki, and if you could please PM me that guide you were talking about, i'm sure it will make things flow alot more smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:07 am

Hi ya mate.

I'm sorry to let you know that due to the lack of activity on your behalf, that I won't be recruiting you into the guild. Thank you for appyling though, and if you find you have some free time, pop by anytime. You're more than welcome. Smile

Best of luck for finding a guild that suits your needs.

Falleen
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:46 am

Shame to see you go, Onjo, I thought you a rather good guy. Like the Chief said, stop by whenever. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Yes, good luck in finding a guild for when TOR starts Onjo. I fully support Sureshot in his decision but I hope you'll keep in touch wherever you find your home.

All the best,

Red.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:17 pm

I also support the decision to SS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)   Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Onjo Xaala (Rejected due to inactivity)
Page 1 of 1