The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b10SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b11SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b10SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b11SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b1065%SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b106%SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b1018%SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b100%SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

SWTOR-RP Wiki!

Go down 
+2
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 am

Aye, it is a nice page indeed!
Just a thought, assuming that more people may join 'Blasters For Hire' and some may even leave (/sob) I have to say I am looking forward to adding all of you (or rather, your characters!) to my "known allies" part of my Wiki Page Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:29 am

Right. I've think got most of my background sorted for this character. He's here. I'll fill in what he's now up to soon.

There's surprisingly little detail concerning the Republic Army and most stuff that says it's TOR info I found actually relates more to the Rise of the Empire period which happened later.

I've done everything I can to keep the timeline correct but if someone could give my wiki a once over for glaring inaccuracies that would be really helpful!

Cheers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:18 am

Thats all really cool. I like his name and his background is ace! Good to have a Sullustan with us as well! The only thing that was slightly out of place was that going by Wookieepedia it seems Baron's Head only existed from the 'Rise of the Empire' era onward. Apart from that it's all top-notch. Good job mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 am

Yeah, I hummed and haaard over Barons Hed but I though that because Sullustans were out and about doing their thing by 5500BBY they would have Sulon settled by then and it was the only spaceport mentioned. I reasoned that the biggest could likely be the oldest but I know that's a stretch!

I'd better ambigufy the spaceport part.

Thanks Boss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:41 pm

I made a page for my character, if people could check it out and give me some feed back, that'd be great! Smile

http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Artekus_Vekk

Im having trouble with the next part in the backstory, Im trying to go with him joining the military but im having trouble to come up with a believable reason for him being discharged/going awol. I thought about him maybe killing his commanding officer and having to flee or something.

This is such a pain in the arse because I have some great ideas for the next stage! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Nice page Artekus, a good start!

You've got him down as 'netural', but seeing as SW is a little hazzy around moral issues that dont fit in "light side/dark side", what about being in the army and ordered to do something against his principles? such as wipe out an entire village of innocents because a dangerous villain who had to be stopped at any costs was hiding there? or something similar?
In other words, something that made him question his decision to sign up in the first place, or the questionable morals of his superiors?

Maybe he had a conscience and his bosses didnt like it?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:59 pm

Yay! Nice one mate. I'll add you to the new recruits list on our guild RP-wiki page too. Smile

Well what I would do if I were you is fill out the 'next stage' that you speak of first whilst it's still fresh in your mind. It'll give you more time to think on a possible back story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:47 am

Well I was trying to develop him into someone who is cynical and coldhearted after enduring a tragic early life. With the murder of his parents only being the beginning. I had him join the army as the reason for him developing good combat skills which would be why he decided to become a bounty hunter. The only other story arc i could think of is that Soren Vash's men had orders to bring him back alive so he could be smuggled off-world and sold as a slave. This would then result in him ending up on Nar Shadaa and owned by a Hutt.

Sureshot wrote:
Yay! Nice one mate. I'll add you to the new recruits list on our guild RP-wiki page too. Smile

Well what I would do if I were you is fill out the 'next stage' that you speak of first whilst it's still fresh in your mind. It'll give you more time to think on a possible back story.

Good idea, I could just leave that blank for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:28 am

Good advice, Boss. I always start with a short hand brain-dump of everything I have in mind (delete the rubbish on re-read), expand what I've got and sew it together (then delete the more pompous rubbish), fill in the gaps (delete out all unnecessary tangents), triple check for timeline faux pas and post! Then usually ending up performing follow up surgery in an edit to (try to) ensure a nice lean character bio by deleting extraneous words.

Is how I do the writing of what I do and how I'm left with what it is that I've got.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:08 am

Redwatch wrote:
Good advice, Boss. I always start with a short hand brain-dump of everything I have in mind (delete the rubbish on re-read), expand what I've got and sew it together (then delete the more pompous rubbish), fill in the gaps (delete out all unnecessary tangents), triple check for timeline faux pas and post! Then usually ending up performing follow up surgery in an edit to (try to) ensure a nice lean character bio by deleting extraneous words.

Is how I do the writing of what I do and how I'm left with what it is that I've got.

Hahaha! That sounds strenuous mate! Still it seems to work for you cause I love your wiki pages so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 am

Your profile sounds a bit like mine, Artekus! We both joined the republic army and are now bounty hunters serviving Blasters for Hire! Smile Nice job there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:31 am

Really? damn, there's me thinking I was being slightly original too! Razz

Whats the name of your character?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:46 am

Nah! It's no problem! Actually, maybe it's good that both of our characters are from the Republic army, as they can relate to each other. We can just have different jobs in there or bail out in different ways. My character's name is Skursir by the way Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 am

Well I read your page and it seems we both desert! Even for pretty much the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Well, I'm not sure how Skursir should desert, or why... I'm thinking on it though! Smile

EDIT: By the way, can I put in a mention, saying that Skursir met up with Artekus fighting some Sith Troopers on Ord Mantell. They were defending the Republic base against a Sith Strike force. Through the use of teamwork and support, they survived were other troopers faltered and fell. Almost alone, they held out against the Sith and succeeded in defending the base. Later on, Skursir was posted elsewere, though in a year, they met up again though as bounty hunters as part of the agency. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 am

Right I've just been updating the E.P.O.C.H SWTOR RP-Wiki so if you have any characters or information added please let me know and I shall add you to the list. I know there's a few changes to be made since we've turned to the dark side, so any updates on characters would be much appreciated.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Made two minor changes, ones personal to me only.

* Altered Chief Operative to "Aleena Fel"

* Added "Ree'tak" to Agents section.

@ PJK: Have you got a Wiki Space? It'd be good to include you not only in the "Special Agent" section, but also in the contacts section in the infobox; show your correct rank'n'all...
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Nope, really i've tried a few times to knucle down and make one but I find it so awkward to do and my descripsion sound aweful bleh, i'll do one though tomorrow cuase I should be up there and Red wants me to do one before I join codex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Just a couple of things to update for my characters:

Palu never actually got to join up to E.P.O.C.H. and will be my Trooper, so he's destined for CODEX.
Redwatch is a Smuggler (for the time being) and his status has been relegated to my own personal NPC (with intent Very Happy). He's unlikely to be any of the Sith classes and he never got signed up to E.P.O.C.H. either anyway.

In fact non of my characters ever have. But I guess I've only been here seven months!Nevertheless, Lilin and Eamonn are deffinately Sith aligned bods and hopefully, if proving themselves worthy in RP, they'll earn their stripes and members card at E.P.O.C.H. soon! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Aye I know that a lot of characters haven't signed up IC yet but to make the wiki look fuller I've been adding characters based on their real life status in the guild. Seems like the sensible option anyway.

I shall however remove Palu & Redwatch if you like?
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:36 pm

SS iam writing history to Ketene Nord, but the start age of SWTOR is ATC 30 so i can plan some family info and some few other thing.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Personally, I've deliberately left age and dates out of things until BWA officially announce that TOR is / isn't going to be set in ATC30. I know its likely, but I don't want to have to re-write everything time and again.

Up to you of course, Nord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 am

Sureshot wrote:
I shall however remove Palu & Redwatch if you like?
Yes please.

Lunarwolf wrote:
Personally, I've deliberately left age and dates out of things until BWA officially announce that TOR is / isn't going to be set in ATC30. I know its likely, but I don't want to have to re-write everything time and again.
I agree. The last (semi-)official date for the setting that I heard was between 10 and 30ATC, so I wouldn't bother trying to pin down dates just yet. Unless you want to make things hard for yourself by basing major life-changing events around important historical events, which would make the writing difficult at this stage. But then, it took a simple mugging to turn Bruce Wayne into Batman – not WWIII – so it all depends on your personal storytelling taste I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Right heres Jylan Trell he's not complete yet but I'm working on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Awesome stuff!! Thanks PJK. Very Happy

I'll add him to the Special Agents and put him on our 'Agents of the E.P.O.C.H' list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR-RP Wiki!   SWTOR-RP Wiki! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SWTOR-RP Wiki!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next