The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b10The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b11The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b10The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b11The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b1065%The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b106%The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b1018%The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b106%The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b100%The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Empty
PostSubject: The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI!   The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:14 am

Yep, thats right... with a little encouragement from our illustrious leader and some other memebers (well, in truth they didnt say 'no' quick enough), I have gone through the 6 pages of posts that make up The Swollen Shaak Cantina open RP and have attempted to collate it into a short story.

Although I have had to move some people's posts about a little and there have been some slight additions and also cropping for sake of consistency and continuity, I've tried to keep as much of everyone's original text in place as possible (prob why it took me fookin' ages).

That said, by the time I had finished my brain hurt...a lot. So, I employed the ever vigilant eye of Black Heart (well, and the rest of his being else it would have just been squishy) too go over it, edit it, tidy it, and in all other purposes; fix it. You can thank him for the finished product as it makes more sense now!

So, without further ado or rambling, I give to you:

The Swollen Shaak Cantina - SWTOR RP Wiki

study

(We're all famous now! booyah!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI!   The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:50 am

Thats great thanks mate! I noticed a couple of things that needed to be changed, both about species. The Quarran was called a Quara so I changed, and someone mentioned something about an Ewok in a beauty pageant! Ewoks haven't been discovered yet I don't think. Still, I can't find the line where it is anymore. Laughing

Friggin' awesome job though mate, it reads really well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI!   The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Yeah, I noticed the thing about the Quara too. Left it in there because I looked up Quara on Wookieepedia and it turns out to be another name for Aqualish. Wouldn't worry though, doesn't matter much. And I let stuff like the Ewok thing go because I didn't want to change people's writing much. Should be fixed though if anyone comes across it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI!   The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Wooo! Great job on editing and sticking it all into something resembling a story there guys!

Just read it. Its fun and full of crazy hehe.

Seriously.. damn its fun to read it again. This guild is full of crazies! Meh likes!
Back to top Go down
Raiflaine
Registered
Registered
Raiflaine

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI!   The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:50 pm

must say that was done really well! well worth the read again!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI!   The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 am

*holds up his hand*

I believe it was myself (as Ree'tak) that made the Ewok comment. From our respectful 'Gamorrean in a bikini image' (no i wont post it again Razz) I'll alter it.

Has to be said though, the thing would have been a shambles without BH giving it the once-over!

EDIT: Our Ewok has now morphed into a Gamorrean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI!   The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Swollen Shaak Cantina...now on SWTOR RP WIKI!
Page 1 of 1