The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b10How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b11How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b10How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b11How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b1065%How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b106%How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b1018%How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b106%How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b100%How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Empty
PostSubject: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:08 am

1.) Find a pic that you want (obviously)

2.) Head over to http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Main_Page

3.) On the bottom left of your screen you'll see a section called 'Toolbox'

4.) Under that there will be an option to 'Upload File'.

5.) Upload you picture that you want for your character by clicking the 'browse' tab & then click 'upload file' at the bottom of the black box.

6.) You'll then see the picture that you've uploaded appear at the top of the screen & underneath it will be the name of the file. For example: Creed_Swtor-Profile.jpg‎.

7.) Copy the file name & head back to the wiki you want to edit.

8.) Click 'edit' at the top of the your page, and now comes the tricky part...

9.) Assuming that this was my page the following would show up:

{| class="prettytable FCK__ShowTableBorders" style="float: right; margin: 5px" width="300"
|-
! bgcolor="#003c74" colspan="2" | <span style="color: rgb(255,255,255)">Creed'''</span>
|-
! colspan="2"| [[Image:Creed_Swtor-Profile.jpg]]
|-
! bgcolor="#003c74" colspan="2" |

10.) Now where I've highlighted the Creed_Swtor-Profile.jpg in red, all you have to do is replace the name of the file with the your file name that you've just uploaded for your wiki picture. So using another image that I've uploaded it may look like this:

[[Image:Xizor_Smoke_pic.jpg]]

11.) After you've done that remember to 'Save Page' at the bottom. I also recommend previewing it first.

Note: some pictures may be a bit large for your wiki but you can play about with the pixel sizes if you so wish. Personally I prefer to make it the right size beforehand in MS paint.

Hope thats helped!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:35 am

Just wanted to post what a modified picture command looks like.

[[Image:Creed_Swtor-Profile.jpg|thumb|left|200px|An image of Creed]]

Last edited by Black Heart on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am

Thanks Black Heart. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:32 am

Hmmph... My picture is a .bmp , it won't let me upload, what can I do?
Back to top Go down
Nex Deus
Registered
Registered
Nex Deus

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:35 am

open pic in paint and save as JPEG??
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:41 am

^ What Nex said.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 am

Yeah, I have to admit I save almost all images as a .jpg

I dont know whether or not the SWTOR RP Wiki site supports anything else, but it definately supports .jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:52 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Yeah, I have to admit I save almost all images as a .jpg

I dont know whether or not the SWTOR RP Wiki site supports anything else, but it definately supports .jpg

Yeah it supports .png & .jpg and thats it I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:59 am

Not sure where to post this but I need advice on how to get the bloomin' signature to show an image on this forum.

I've uploaded the pic (both as .jpg and .png) to photobucket, got my nice [ img ] code, pasted that into the signature dealie (image is there on the preview) but so far no signature image!!

Help anyone?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:01 am

Let me look into for you mate. I think someone else had problems with this not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Nex Deus
Registered
Registered
Nex Deus

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:02 am

check always attach signature in the preferences section on profile??
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:05 am

Right I've allowed it so everyone can now have signatures. If that doesn't work you can try what Nex suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:05 am

Has this worked?? Been ****ing about with this for ages. scratch

Driving me mental. clown
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 am

Yep!! Thats great too!! alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 am

Hoorah!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for the help guys!! Even though now it seems totally not worth it!!! Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Very nice there, Red - goes well with the Avatar; by which I mean a very nice professional look ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Very nice there, Red - goes well with the Avatar; by which I mean a very nice professional look ^^

Cheers, that's kind of you to say. Smile I'm going to keep fiddling but these give a good indication of "Redwatch" for now.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:02 am

Hmmm... I opened and saved it as paint again... Still doesn't work! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:01 am

Nex Deus wrote:
check always attach signature in the preferences section on profile

Sureshot updated the site involving signatures at the time I was having trouble but Nex's prompt was something I had missed. Worked a treat for me. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:12 am

Can anyone help me set up a page for my character? Im a wiki nub so I dont know whats what Neutral
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:09 am

Artekus wrote:
Can anyone help me set up a page for my character? Im a wiki nub so I dont know whats what Neutral

Hey Artekus, just PM me the details you want to be included and if you want a link to any picture you want to be in there and I'll set it up for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:33 am

Black Heart wrote:
Artekus wrote:

Hey Artekus, just PM me the details you want to be included and if you want a link to any picture you want to be in there and I'll set it up for you.
Thanks a bunch. I'll PM you soon-ish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki   How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Upload A Picture Into Your SWTOR RP-Wiki
Page 1 of 1