The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b10Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b11Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b10Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b11Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b1065%Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b106%Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b1018%Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b106%Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b100%Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Empty
PostSubject: Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8   Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 am

Since this has nothing to do with E3 now its over i thought i would make a thread about it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=870381#post870381 or and i got first post there for the 2nd time! Go me. cheers

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8   Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:09 am

You must be happy to see Nar shadda Razz
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8   Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:18 am

PrioryJK wrote:
You must be happy to see Nar shadda Razz

I was crying with happiness.

I think this just 100 percent confirms Nar Shaddaa will be in the game. drunken
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8   Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:27 am

zoran wrote:

I think this just 100 percent confirms Nar Shaddaa will be in the game. drunken

Yeah 100% Razz
It wouldn't surprise me now actually, just not sure how they would pull of a city planet with quests etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8   Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:42 am

Nar Shaddaa isn't really a surprise to anyone is it? Smile If there is Nal Hutta there has to be Nar Shaddaa! Its the planets damn moon!(i think O.o) ^^
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8   Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm not too sure about Nar Shaddaa... I doubt the city can be pulled off so well and if you look at the star map in the first jedi archive video, there are 8 planets on either side. For Nar Shaddaa to be in the game, on of the "blips" has to be at least touching another... (Hutta and Nar). Still, I like the comic as a whole, perhaps you can see some "dark jedi" in the teacher? And I what to see more of the droid! Go 99!
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8   Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:45 pm

What i missed this?! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8   Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happiness is a Warm Gun and Threat of Peace #8
Page 1 of 1