The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b10Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b11Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b10Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b11Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b1065%Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b106%Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b1018%Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b106%Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b100%Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!

Go down 
+4
0wl
Commander Nord
PrioryJK
zoran
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Empty
PostSubject: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:12 am

The new update, lets discuss it here.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=30744
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:06 am

Dispair Dispair!!!
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:46 pm

I am 99 percent sure next weeks update will be a planet one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:18 pm

zoran wrote:

Nar Shadaa? Razz

But yeah, I think you might be right. Unless they're all working flat out in prep for E3, that is. In which case we might not see any decent updates until that event.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Redwatch wrote:
zoran wrote:

Nar Shadaa? Razz

But yeah, I think you might be right. Unless they're all working flat out in prep for E3, that is. In which case we might not see any decent updates until that event.

It better be, or i will stab the next person who posts.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:41 pm

If you look on the poll its named several events will Bioware and SWTOR be on all and have some news out on all and the MS Paint work was great.
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:21 pm

zoran wrote:

You say that everytime mate don't ya?! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Redwatch wrote:
zoran wrote:

Could be, but I think Red might be right,

[quote="Redwatch]Unless they're all working flat out in prep for E3, that is. In which case we might not see any decent updates until that event.

As nice as it would be to have them release a planet or class, I think they'll wait and just announce a load at E3 rather than having a little tidbit of info that will therefore make their E3 showcase less interesting because it's already out there. It'd be great if they just released a bunch of stuff at E3 but also released something for us until then.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:24 pm

On E3 i hope they will come out with a Gameplay video that we now how the game will be playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Lord_Nord wrote:
On E3 i hope they will come out with a Gameplay video that we now how the game will be playing

That's exactly what I'm hoping for! Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Happy-smiley-89 (But I thought if I typed it out loud it might jinx it. No lol)

E3 would be the perfect platform for them to let a bunch of journalists have a bash at running around playing Jedi, or at least have a Bioware bod live demo the game to them. I hope for HUD screenies and proper game mechanics interviews.

That they're giving us a rubbish update this week could be to make us appreciate the fantastic E3 stuff even more! Like te stuff I just said... I want to believe it. I have to believe it. I do believe it! It's all so obviousreallyhahahaha! My head hurts. Wear thicksocks ifyou'regoing in the garrrden. Leprechauns bite,y'know? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Crikey that was one hell of a lame update! Gimme a Dev Blog any day over that pile of @%&#!

Black Heart wrote:
As nice as it would be to have them release a planet or class, I think they'll wait and just announce a load at E3 rather than having a little tidbit of info that will therefore make their E3 showcase less interesting because it's already out there. It'd be great if they just released a bunch of stuff at E3 but also released something for us until then.

Aye fingers crossed mate! I'm surprised you haven't considered going actually, what with it being in the States n'all. l
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:09 am

Actually I thought it was a alright update, i would of rather had it than a horrible trooper blog. I got a new avatar out of it (I'm using the really big trooper one) and the comic was quite good, probably the best part yet.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:28 am

Hmm I wonder if the avatars show the sub classes for the trooper? Rolling Eyes what do you think?
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Troope10
A firepower trooper with little armour, a weaker but more protected trooper, Tank class?, melee/scout class?

the fat one looks like its smoking a cigar to me Razz
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:50 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Hmm I wonder if the avatars show the sub classes for the trooper? Rolling Eyes what do you think?
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Troope10
A firepower trooper with little armour, a weaker but more protected trooper, Tank class?, melee/scout class?

the fat one looks like its smoking a cigar to me Razz

To me the first one is just normal spec.

2nd heavy weapons.

3rd Tank.

4th a stealth/scout type.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:52 am

good idea zoran i agree on all of your choice
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:53 am

Lord_Nord wrote:

Whoo /cheer.

Personally if this matters i would probably go the scout spec, or normal.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:48 am

Lord_Nord wrote:

Bah! Evil or Very Mad

Its hard to tell which is which tbh I think the end one is a melee class personally (because of the shoulders) they look really close to the real deal so maybe its our first glimpse of the classes? (or of nothing at all Razz )
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Troope12
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Troope11
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:51 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Lord_Nord wrote:

Bah! Evil or Very Mad

Its hard to tell which is which tbh I think the end one is a melee class personally (because of the shoulders) they look really close to the real deal so maybe its our first glimpse of the classes? (or of nothing at all Razz )

The end one is clearly based off the scout class from the original movies, and from one of the scout type trooper clones from kashyykk in the clone wars, also it is clearly scout armor. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:51 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Lord_Nord wrote:

Bah! Evil or Very Mad

Dam double post.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:50 pm

zoran wrote:

The end one is clearly based off the scout class from the original movies, and from one of the scout type trooper clones from kashyykk in the clone wars, also it is clearly scout armor. Twisted Evil
O'really! I disagree Evil or Very Mad
Although they do "look" like scout's I'll point you to the pointy shoulder thingies which look alot like medievil armour, as well as the runes on them lead me to believe this is in fact a melee class Twisted Evil
Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Troope13

If you wish to continue this I have a way.... Lightsaber Battle
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:58 pm

if its a melee class thats will come in a fights with the Sith
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:25 am

Hmmm, sounds great that they'll be adding variation to the classes, different specs, etc. I'd like Skursir to go for a heavy weapon/melee class, so perhaps would differenciate from people who'd go for a tank or scout class.

The comic was a good one though. I personally like the tensions withing the Sith Order. So no wookies on Korriban? Hmmm... This poses some vital questions. What will happen to the wookie bounty hunter? Are wookies a Republic only class? Will Black Heart go beserk and kill the Bioware developers? Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:22 am

Diversity of classes would be a great + to variety of game. I think Bioware will make Jedi knight,sentinel and consular like it was in KOTOR games, maybe this even inspired them to make this diversification for other classes as well Smile You could choose from damage making version, debuffing version or maybe stealth ones from bounty-hunter, smuggler...sounds great indeed, lets just hope that this will be in final game. Maybe these commando pictures are just different armors for one and same version of soldier.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:10 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Hmmm, sounds great that they'll be adding variation to the classes, different specs, etc. I'd like Skursir to go for a heavy weapon/melee class, so perhaps would differenciate from people who'd go for a tank or scout class.

The comic was a good one though. I personally like the tensions withing the Sith Order. So no wookies on Korriban? Hmmm... This poses some vital questions. What will happen to the wookie bounty hunter? Are wookies a Republic only class? Will Black Heart go beserk and kill the Bioware developers? Only time will tell...

Also the bit with the two sith showed a kind of more light side Sith and a more dark side Sith. ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Angral more dark sided one, http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Baras a more light sided one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!   Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Friday and Threat of Peace #7!
Page 1 of 1