The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b10Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b11Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b10Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b11Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b1065%Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b106%Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b1018%Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b100%Pre-Launch Guild Program Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Pre-Launch Guild Program

Go down 
+2
Sureshot
Harlequin2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Pre-Launch Guild Program Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 am

Quote :
Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of the new Guild Headquarters (HQ) as well as the Pre-Launch Guild Program. Many members of the community have already been organizing guilds on the forums, and we’re now happy to provide the tools to officially register and reserve your guild’s name. In this new section of the website, you can search for an existing guild to join or you can create a new guild and begin recruiting members. When Star Wars™️: The Old Republic™️ launches, you may be able to import your guild directly into the game, subject to availability and meeting certain criteria*.

Every guild gets its own guild mini-site on www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com, complete with information about the guild, its recruitment status, and its own public and private forums. Create or join a guild now and you’ll have the opportunity to have your own space to socialize and organize before the game launches. Every guild is automatically entered into the searchable guild database, which makes it easy for players to find their ideal guild. Get your guild together early and get ready for The Old Republic!

To learn more about guilds in The Old Republic, check out the Guilds Game System page for details, and to search for or join a guild, visit the Guild HQ now! Also be sure to visit the Guilds FAQ for answers to commonly asked questions.

*Conditions and restrictions apply. See Guilds FAQ for full details.

Full article with links here

Looks like we should get cracking lads! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:23 am

Sweet! Cheers Harl! Unfortunately our name has been shortened to Agents of the EPOCH, due to no full stops being allowed. Ah well.

EDIT: I'm having problems with the site (as per usual) so I don't knwo if It's just me or it won't allow our name with the abbrieviated "E.P.O.C.H"
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 pm

When they know they have annuncend more guild opptions will they come with the date this weekend then please i will playe TOR
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:38 am

Hey allies of the EPOCH. We at TSP are currently discussing the prelaunch guild program as well. Choosing a timezone seems important as it determines the server. I guess you guys chose the European timezone? Do you know of any other good RP guilds choosing European TZ?
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:54 am

Haha! I've just been over to your site and left a post about this. Great minds huh? Wink

To answer your question I personally think the EU-RP servers are probably the strongest looking so far. The Hands of Darkness (now an official Phase 2 ally of E.P.O.C.H) and the Praxeum (Jedi guild) are a couple of examples of how it's shaping up.
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Nice! I will try to convince the rest of TSP of going European Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
[SDI] Zazarok
Strategic Defence Initiative
[SDI] Zazarok

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Hey guys at our rival neutral guild, Agents of Epoch Smile. I've just barged in to ask if you would play on an RP-PVP server if Bioware announced one in the future? Right now our guild has entered a PvP server because our game play comes before RP. I know it's different for you guys how ever, and you will probably choose an RP server.
Back to top Go down
http://SDI.Guildlaunch.com
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Yep Zazarok; we are - assuming the option is available to us - going for an RP-PvE Server.

Some of us want to do PvP as well, but because not everyone does we decided to not go with a PvP Server. In essence, we prefer our PvP to be an option as opposed to mandatory.

I have to admit I'm one of the "not too keen on PvP" types, but after having more success with Rift's PvP than any other game I've played, I'm gonna give it a go on SWTOR!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
[SDI] Zazarok
[SDI] Zazarok

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:43 am

Sorry Lunar I'm kind of confused, you said you were going for an RP-PvE server, then spoke like you were going to enter an RP-PvP server if you had the choice :p. Maybe the first line was a typo or you mean what your saying. I can't decipher it Wink.

Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 am

Hey ya Zazarok, just to confirm things E.P.O.C.H will be heading to a european RP-PvE server. By the looks of things RP-PvP servers won't even be a possibility but you never know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:13 am

[SDI] Zazarok wrote:
Sorry Lunar I'm kind of confused, you said you were going for an RP-PvE server, then spoke like you were going to enter an RP-PvP server if you had the choice :p. Maybe the first line was a typo or you mean what your saying. I can't decipher it Wink.

....and now you've confused me Wink

I said we're looking to go on RP-PvE, but that on that RP-PvE Server I'd like to give PvP a go (In a Warfront or whatever).
Sorry if it wasn't clear!
Back to top Go down
[SDI] Zazarok
[SDI] Zazarok

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 am

Oh okay I understand now Smile. Thankyou for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:26 am

No worries Smile

Are you guys aiming to hit the top of the PvP charts then? or are you planning on going less 'hardcore' and just have fun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Guild Program   Pre-Launch Guild Program Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Launch Guild Program
Page 1 of 1