The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b10Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b11Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b10Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b11Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b1065%Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b106%Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b1018%Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b106%Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b100%Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Empty
PostSubject: Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)   Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:53 pm

December Guild Meeting Point Roundup

Guild Roles, Ranks & Jobs

It has been decided that Ranks will be brought back to their original settings of Chief Operative, Special Agent, Agent and Initiate and the Roles like Admininstration Officer, Freelancer Commander, Roleplay Director, Community Officer etc will now be placed in the second post in this thread, and the person that contributes to the role will be mentioned.

We've also had some changes and decisions regarding certain roles.

The Emissary role has been put on hold due to several reasons. Firstly the Client Reports section hasn't been updated in a while, secondly we're still missing Emissaries for some guilds, and thirdly a few members felt that they'd get more use when the game goes live.

There have been some discussions regarding Freelancers and if the guild still needs them. Even though they're not connected to the guild the Officers would like to be updated on they're current status. We've got a few here now that haven't appeared in months on the forums.

With regards to the Initiate Mentor, we were informed that RP's were being worked on to help them into the guild. Is this still going ahead?

As suggested by Agent Tando we had a short discussion about the "Champion" role being included as a reward system for highly active members who contribute a lot to the guild. It was agreed that it would be a good idea but we need to tthink of a suitable name as "Champion" didn't feel very EPOCHy. Likewise the name for Freelancer Commander will likely be changed to fit in with the guilds image of Mercs and Secret Agents.

Lastly Tando has taken up the role of RP Assist on a temporary basis.

Character Info for Lore RP

I shall shortly be making a thread asking each member where their character is in regards to being an Agent of E.P.O.C.H. Some characters are already long term Agents whilst others are fairly new creations that are being molded into the guild framework. As soon as this has been confirmed then we can get to work on the Lore RP.

Guild Buddy System

This was meant as a Q&A but as only a few Agents turned up we decided just to restart a new post (coming soon) explaining the system and recreating the poll to see who would be interested in using the system.

The E.P.O.C.H Chrimbo Break

E.P.O.C.H's Xmas break will start from 20th. December until January 15th. In this time we have decided not to pick up the activity rules until February so there will be no January Roll Call (please note Decembers Roll Call is still ongoing). The activity rules will return at the start of February and everything will go back to normal.

Last edited by Sureshot on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)   Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:47 am

Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Waiting%20gif
Yeah it's my fault that I was not there in right moment Mad
still - I want to know wuzzup!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)   Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 am

There you go all updated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)   Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:10 am

I can answer for the Initiate mentor: he has no initiate to mentor! ><, The last two prooved to be... ellusive!
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)   Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 am

I was actually in at the time, I just completely forgot Sad
But in other news, the Freelancers thing is a point (although they must keep staying or I'll be out of a job! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)   Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Since I was not present on the meeting I'll make short conclusion:

Quote :

The Emissary role has been put on hold...
...few members felt that they'd get more use when the game goes live.

+1 for this! Especially when we tuned down the RP and people are little tired waiting for SWTOR. We may think about sending emissaries again when we will go again 100% before game release.

Quote :

There have been some discussions regarding Freelancers and if the guild still needs them. Even though they're not connected to the guild the Officers would like to be updated on they're current status.

Very good idea. EPOCH is focused on active players so it should be aplayed to Freelancerst too. And around topic - what do you think about Private Sector Administrator or Private Sector Coordinator for Freelancer commander? What do you think Harley? Smile

Quote :

With regards to the Initiate Mentor, we were informed that RP's were being worked on to help them into the guild. Is this still going ahead?

Well, as Soude mentioned for me, we had 2 of them and both not very active although MasterKai was doing well for his first few days. Maybe it's because Scotland is frozen now ;]
I hope to jump into my RP steel toe boots when we open the recruitment again. Now I'm bit more focus on other things since you guys are waiting for TOR at Azeroth Wink

Quote :

As suggested by Agent Tando we had a short discussion about the "Champion" role being included as a reward system for highly active members who contribute a lot to the guild. It would be a good idea but we need to think of a suitable name as "Champion" didn't feel very EPOCHy.

Now I see the whole picture of this rank. At the start I thought it was just another rank that is not really necessary at EPOCH IMHO. But yeah, as reward rank it would be nice to have amongst us. Question is do we want it to be single rank given for some kind of summary contribution or few of them? I would think about creating few of them with rule that you can have only one title on the character (otherwise active player can gather them all and steal the thunder + it would be very Gary Stu-istic Wink

My proposition just to let it out of my head:

For high PvP contribution for the guild "Eliminator" or "Mortificator" ( <--I know...)
For high contribution in Crafting Area "Head Engineer"
For high contribution of credits and crafting supplies "Scavenging Coordinator"
For best political activities with NPC and players fractions (aka rep farmer ;p) "Infiltrator" or "PR Menager" Wink

Just the first ideas...

Back to topic:

Quote :

I shall shortly be making a thread asking each member where their character is in regards to being an Agent of E.P.O.C.H. Some characters are already long term Agents whilst others are fairly new creations that are being moulded into the guild framework. As soon as this has been confirmed then we can get to work on the Lore RP.

Well, I'll be always voting to connect EPOCH with some subtle actions of Imperial Intelligence. They where buying the loyalty of Bounty Hunters, they where provoking Mandalorians to attack the republic and they messed up the illegal gladiator fights. Since they try to gain the help of the Hutts, it would be damn easy to tie it up with the EPOCH.

Leta is 100% Empire loyalist send to infiltrate EPOCH and gain the information about backstage conflicts of both Empire and Republic for her Supervisors.

Raza is simple brute that is focusing on credits and developing his powers. He fights for no flag, but as many aggressive individuals he feels more connected with harsh power of the Sith than calm structure of Jedi so he prefer to work with "dark side" mercenaries.

Quote :

This was meant as a Q&A but as only a few Agents turned up we decided just to restart a new post (coming soon) explaining the system and recreating the poll to see who would be interested in using the system.

I'm not sure what do you mean by this system. Ar-too Help anyone?

Quote :

The E.P.O.C.H Chrimbo Break

ACKNOWLEDGE!
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)   Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Aw. Witya completely outdid my 1-2 lines. Very Happy Now that's dedication! I guess I'm going to have to do a proper review now...

Sureshot wrote:

The Emissary role has been put on hold due to several reasons. Firstly the Client Reports section hasn't been updated in a while, secondly we're still missing Emissaries for some guilds, and thirdly a few members felt that they'd get more use when the game goes live.

Sounds fair enough. I'm pretty bored of nothing happening over at Sith'ari and there'll definately be more activity closer to launch for all guilds (like guild events, which I think is the real reason that emissaries are about).

Sureshot wrote:

There have been some discussions regarding Freelancers and if the guild still needs them. Even though they're not connected to the guild the Officers would like to be updated on they're current status. We've got a few here now that haven't appeared in months on the forums.

Had a discussion with Caryington about this. I agree that their current status has to be kept in check and I am completely up for doing this (or work in tandem with the roll call peeps, your choice). One thing that was brought up was the idea of MIA status, which I think is perfect for representing the loose connection that they have with us, and also allowing them to stay flexible. But as I said, they are a nice addition to have and I would be sad to see them go (although this is biased).

@ Witya: I'm warming to the Private Sector Administrator, although I'm sure you'll agree that it's quite a mouthful. Private Sector Admin?

Sureshot wrote:

As suggested by Agent Tando we had a short discussion about the "Champion" role being included as a reward system for highly active members who contribute a lot to the guild. It was agreed that it would be a good idea but we need to tthink of a suitable name as "Champion" didn't feel very EPOCHy.

I don't like it but I suppose I'm one in a million here. I feel that we have enough sub-ranks that distinguish regular and Special Agents from each other (Freelancer Commander and Banker for example) and I don't think we need any more, even if it is just a temporary rank thing for a month before being passed on.
On the flip side, it would be good motivation to get people doing things for the guild, so I can see where you're coming from with that. If we really are going ahead with it, what about an "Employee of the Month" thing? You know, since we are a shady organisation.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)   Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:28 am

Just for clarification guys (as I don't have much time for a long post) the "Champion" role if it goes ahead will not be a rank. As mentioned before the ranks will be staying at Chief Operative, Special Agent, Agent and Initiate.

Keep the input coming anyway guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)   Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10) Empty

Back to top Go down

Point Roundup for Decembers Guild Meeting (06-12-10)
Page 1 of 1