The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b1065%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b1018%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b100%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread

Go down 
+19
Caryington
Smudge
Viking
Sindol
Charada
Typho Raame
Tando
nosyd
0wl
zoran
PrioryJK
Godjera
Commander Nord
Black Heart
Nex Deus
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Davan Kelhur
Sureshot
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:06 am

Lord_Nord wrote:
Quote :
Like I said, though, next week will be a good one. Also, convention season is now over, the Austin Game Developers’ Conference being the last. With that out of the way, we are ramping up our announcements and reveals

What will next week be
That, at least, is good news. And though he risks alienating the current fanbase (which I wouldn't see as a problem. Personally I'd be happy never to run into 95% of swtor.com community people in-game!) I think from what he's said the dev team are aware that they can't continue fobbing everyone off with rubbish updates now that the excuse of convention season has passed.

But, I've said this before and I'll say it again, I prefer not to have piss-poor updates at all and I'll quite happily wait two weeks, three weeks, even a month for an update that truly sizzles my sausage. Saying on the one hand that we want BioWare to get TOR right, rather than soon, should I think extend to the updates. I'd prefer they concentrate on making the game/updates great rather than diverting time and resources away from what's important by trying to pimp-up and bulk out crappy scraps of non-info every week.

And I'm not saying this about anyone here - I don't think anyone's that bad, but if people at swtor.com are beginning to loose interest, well that's no skin off my nose. I don't think interesting people need regular updates from BioWare to stimulate conversation or RP. And I'm happier not to have to potentially babysit and entertain folks with the charisma and attention span of a prawn sandwich between every update. There's so much communities can be doing with this time we have before launch that there's no reason to sit still and moan.

*pant pant... (Note to self: Double espresso + bad mood = inevitable rant Shocked)
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:34 am

This week comic crap is out
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:04 am

Redwatch wrote:

And I'm not saying this about anyone here - I don't think anyone's that bad, but if people at swtor.com are beginning to loose interest, well that's no skin off my nose. I don't think interesting people need regular updates from BioWare to stimulate conversation or RP. And I'm happier not to have to potentially babysit and entertain folks with the charisma and attention span of a prawn sandwich between every update. There's so much communities can be doing with this time we have before launch that there's no reason to sit still and moan.

To be honest though as potential customers I think we should be getting a better package as a whole. They have been working on it since 2005 after all and in my opinion at least there's being tight-lipped and then there's being downright stingy! Laughing

Threat of Plot is just pants and Tales of the E.P.O.C.H is gonna pwn its @%&# thats pretty much a given. Timelines and Dev Blogs etc. are nice but we've been waiting quite a while now. Oh and don't even get me started about Flan Friday lol!

I see what you're saying but I'm watching a lot of guilds go quiet (including our own at times) and some are even vanishing off the face of the community. It's not too bad for RP guilds like ourselves I agree but what about the non-RP guilds? They must be bored to tears, not that I really care if they are or not but still I feel BioWare have had us on tenderhooks for too long. I think now would be a great time for BioWare to start filling us in properly so we have more to discuss AS WELL as work on the guild etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:35 am

SeanDahlberg wrote:
This week, our big announcement was just that; Game Tester Sign-Ups. That said, tomorrow we will also be releasing a Developer Blog.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:37 am

*goes to kill Sean Dahlberg
Um i suppose a Dev bog will be alright but I'm guessing its about a class or planet we already know about and will be information free....
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:20 am

My guess is that it's about Coruscant.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Galactic Trade Commission
Typho Raame

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 am

Gentlemen, I suggest that you check out the SW:TOR website. It's up on the site, and it's about the Sith Warrior. "The Story of the Sith Warrior". Good info in it. I like these Dev Blogs.
Back to top Go down
http://tradecommission.darkbb.com
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:30 am

Better stuff fell into my toilet this afternoon ....fact! cheers
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:30 am

I think it's good that they're taking their cool at this moment, there's a lot of games coming out this season, It's filled up with massive a lot of games and I'm sure bioware wants the best time to show everything off to catch the greatest amount of audience, even if they loose some at this moment, I'm sure they're thinking that they'll gain even more when they have more space without that many games coming out to show off the best of everything.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:39 am

SeanDahlberg wrote:
Since this is a "Friday's Update" thread, I gather I should clue you into what this week's update is. Well, of course, we have Threat of Peace #17 going out tomorrow. Also, we have a special announce about Threat of Peace going out next week (more info then).

In addition, we have our next installment of the Developer Dispatch series. I am sure some of you can already guess the subject matter but if you're not sure, make sure to check back tomorrow!

For those of you who normally just check in for our weekly updates and want to know what's going up before coming to the site, we have a few things for you.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:47 am

Developer Dispatch on Coruscant! I'll eat my hat if it isn't. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Typho Raame

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:14 pm

I have to agree with you, mate. Just want to know, is it a nice expensive hat? Can't eat nothing that isn't fancy, and usually expensive hats taste better.
Back to top Go down
http://tradecommission.darkbb.com
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:35 am

Looks like your hat remains intact, Sure ^^

Linkage

(PS: One of the pictures of a bar in the video looks so awesome, expect the header-picture for The Hyperion to change if I can find the concept art Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:29 am

Nice update and ok comic
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:35 am

Lord_Nord wrote:
Nice update and ok comic

heh I didn't even read Threat of Plot, completely forgot about it Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am

News about comic
'Star Wars: The Old Republic'
Due from Dark Horse in Early 2010
Published: 10/12/2009 12:43pm

Quote :
Dark Horse will release the trade paperback collection of the Star Wars: The Old Republic Webcomic early in 2010, according to Dark Horse’s Jeremy Atkins at Baltimore Comic-Con. The collection will include the story that has been serialized on the Star Wars: The Old Republic videogame Website since early this year (see “Dark Horse’s New Star Wars Initiatives”).

The Star Wars: The Old Republic videogame is due out from BioWare in January. The game is highly anticipated; the Webcomic has been exposed to millions of readers since its debut in February.

The trade paperback will be in a traditional comic size.

The story is by BioWare’s Rob Chestney; art is by Alex Sanchez.

Icv2.com

i will not buy this comic
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:18 am

Wow official confirmation of a January Release!?
Or another poorly researched article?

Which one will it be......
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:41 am

Seems like another poorly researched article when I look at the site xD
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 am

What will this week update be except of comic.

And have a good 1year SWTOR community day
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 am

Meh, I won't be buying Threat of Plot. I don't find the story that mesmerizing and the artwork, well we won't even go into that. Wink

Onto Friday I don't really know what to expect. I mean we were told we were supposed to be getting an update on species in about 3 weeks and it must've passed that now. *grumble*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:50 am

Class reveal. Things have been hotting up with updates and it's about time they got the Jedi out of the way methinks.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Species! and not humans FFS!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:21 pm

PrioryJK wrote:

No, PJK i want human reveal
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Lord_Nord wrote:
PrioryJK wrote:

No, PJK i want human reveal

Nevar!!!

Well 2 planet reveals in the last few weeks is nothing to sniff at so we might get a bump of new content before we slump back into nothingnes, a species would tide everyone over I think Smile

We really need a Balmora? discussion thread up as well.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:56 am

The Battle of Bothawui Timeline
and comic is out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next