The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b1065%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b1018%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b100%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread

Go down 
+19
Caryington
Smudge
Viking
Sindol
Charada
Typho Raame
Tando
nosyd
0wl
zoran
PrioryJK
Godjera
Commander Nord
Black Heart
Nex Deus
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Davan Kelhur
Sureshot
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:17 am

Sureshot wrote:
Ah well, no point in updating it on here this week.

Surely the "ASCII Art" is worth it alone? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:39 pm

SeanDahlberg wrote:
Most of you already know this but for those of you who may not know; this Friday's update with be the Sith Warrior entry in the HoloNet. In addition, we will be releasing Threat of Peace, Issue #14!

It was no news, but it ages when the last planet was.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 pm

PAX Seattle wrote:
Sunday, 11:00am - 12:00pm, Main Theatre
Star Wars: The Old Republic live demonstration
BioWare and LucasArts present their second live public demo of The Old Republic at PAX. Make sure to get in line early because there will be exclusives galore for attendees onl

A new gameplay video Smile

PAX Website
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 pm

SeanDahlberg wrote:
It's Thursday so we definitely need a thread about what tomorrow's update will be. This Friday Master Gnost-Dural will be posting a new holorecord on what he discovered pertaining to the resurgence of the Mandalorians and the rise of the new Mandalore.

Good News

SeanDahlberg wrote:

Hey everyone,

I'm getting ready to head to the airport and make my way to Seattle, Washington for the Penny Arcade Expo. If you haven't seen it yet, we listed PAX as one of the Events we're attending this year.

If you happen to be going, there is a little bit more information.
PAX World Map - Great little guide to have.
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Cantina can be found on the 3rd level near the tabletop gaming rooms; it will be open all three (3) days.
Saturday, 3:30pm - 4:30pm, Main Theatre (4th Level) -
Star Wars: The Old Republic live demonstration - BioWare and LucasArts will present the first-ever live public demo of The Old Republic in the United States. Make sure to get in line early because there will be exclusives galore for attendees only.
Sunday, 11:00am - 12:00pm, Main Theatre (4th Level) - Star Wars: The Old Republic live demonstration - BioWare and LucasArts present their second live public demo of The Old Republic at PAX. Make sure to get in line early because there will be exclusives galore for attendees only.
Definitely swing by the Cantina and say hi. We should have a few things going on at the Cantina and I'll update this thread (and post) more with that when I get there (in case anything has changed).

Feel free to use this thread to discuss what you've seen at the Penny Arcade Expo or any questions you have (pertaining to our presence at PAX).

Now to copy a few shows over to my iPhone to watch during my flight..."

i hope the second gameplay demo can be to view online to.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:12 pm

So possibly more gameplay footage and a Holocron, not bad for an update lets hope we arn't served up some flan next week though Wink

Nice work Nord!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Something like this will come this week

- Fan Friday
- Developer's Blog: Creating the Sith Warrior
- Developer's Blog: Creating of Coruscant
- Developer Dispatch: Making of Coruscant

as well as the biweekly Thread of Peace Issue.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:32 am

Quote :
Hey everyone, I just wanted to confirm with all of you that tomorrow's update will indeed be the HoloNet update of Coruscant as well as Threat of Peace #15.

Not really an update but we might get some more footage of the big C.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:56 am

The short video of Coruscant in the Holonet is pretty impressive, if only for the level of detail they've put into things graphically!

Something that does seem interesting? They've got Coruscant down as a "Republic" planet, which I suppose it still is, although I find that surprising some regards due to the fact it was sacked.

Still with BioWare doing mirroring of factions to keep things fair (4 of each class, 2 faction planets per side until now), it would follow the pattern that there will be another Planet reveal, and this time of the Sith variety - that must be as big as Coruscant!

So, can anyone think of another influencial planet in the galaxy that is predominantly Sith that is as important as Coruscant?

Nar Shaddaa perhaps? Genosis?

Ofc, from previous updates it looks like Taris is at least mentioned (woot!) though that's no big surprise considering BioWare made it their own in KOTOR.

Food for thought!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 am

Well I hope that us evil gits will be able to visit Coruscant otherwise I'd be mighty unimpressed. Sad

Wasn't Taris under Sith rule last time we saw it in KotOR? Maybe thatour equavilant?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:27 am

Ys SS i have just played KOTOR and Taris was under Sith rule due the bombardment
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 am

Hmmm it's highly possible then I'd say. It would certainly make up fornot having Coruscant, although from watching that video it seems there's a Bounty Hunter and Sith on the planet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Sureshot wrote:

Wasn't Taris under Sith rule last time we saw it in KotOR? Maybe thatour equavilant?

Yeah I'm currently re-doing KOTOR too and I don't think the Tarisians would have forgotten the bombardement that killed several million people! I suspect they won't be Sith aligned Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Unless its the Sith who are rebuilding it themselves. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:27 am

Sureshot wrote:
Unless its the Sith who are rebuilding it themselves. Wink

Really? lol I'm not too sure the Sith are that sympathetic! I could be wrong I guess. I think its more likely that Coruscant will technically be "Republic" controlled for the sake of logistics but will be open to both factions.

Taris will probably be the same, being one of the areas both sides could visit with quests for both sides etc. If Taris was Sith controlled I would imagine that it would be conquered rather than voluntarily on their side.

At least, thats my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 am

Nar shadda seems like a better mirror world for Coruscant, both are city worlds but polar opposites like Tython and Korriban, I'm going to guess Coruscant with be Republic aligned and not avalibe for the Sith other classes might be able to go there though.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm

SeanDahlberg wrote:

Normally this post would include information about this Friday’s update but I’m going to go one step more and talk about the rest of the month. These next two weeks are going to fairly light as we prepare for some upcoming announcements and reveals for next month (and throughout the rest of the year). We will be publishing Threat of Peace #15 this Friday and #16 next week. Next week’s posting may also be accompanied with something else but we’ll give you an update on that next week.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:50 pm

SeanDahlberg wrote:

(and throughout the rest of the year).

That pretty much confirms a minimum of 2010 then.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
SeanDahlberg wrote:

(and throughout the rest of the year).

That pretty much confirms a minimum of 2010 then.

In my opinion, it was quite obvious that this wasn't anywere near an end-of-year release. Still, at least it beats down the thoughts of those who were still clinging on for dear life! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Q2 or Q3 i think the game will come out
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:59 pm

This weeks / last week comic is out
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:51 pm

SeanDahlberg wrote:
m mainly going to reiterate my post from last Friday. This week and last week are going to fairly light as we prepare for some upcoming announcements and reveals for next month (and throughout the rest of the year). We will be publishing Threat of Peace #16 this week. Next week’s posting we have something great lined up for you, though.

I do apologize for any agitation some of you may be experiencing because of this. While we know that some people may become upset over a delay, if something is not ready to be released, it's just not ready to be released. We would rather postpone something a few weeks rather than put it out when it's not ready. This includes having everything ready for our entire community so that those who read English, French, and German get their information at the same time.

Like I said, though, next week will be a good one. Also, convention season is now over, the Austin Game Developers’ Conference being the last. With that out of the way, we are ramping up our announcements and reveals.

For those of you who normally just check in for our weekly updates and want to know what's going up before coming to the site, we have a few things for you.

No surprise then comic this week to
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:07 pm

I tell you what these announcements they've got coming better be bloody amazing. People are getting so pee'd off with all rubbish updates we've been getting I wouldn't be surprised if it starts losing interest soon. God knows if it wasn't for having the guild then I think I would've buggered off ages ago until something interesting finally happened.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 pm

I agree with you SS i think if the update will not improve sooner then guild will disappear and player how follow with the development of the game will go and do something to the game comes out. And iam afraid the game will not come out before one year.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 pm

I've got used of waiting now so thats not really bothering me that much anymore but jeez we really need some hard informatio, specifically playable races, detailed class info, release date, space combat, crafting etc. Just goes to show how much they're not telling us!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Quote :
Like I said, though, next week will be a good one. Also, convention season is now over, the Austin Game Developers’ Conference being the last. With that out of the way, we are ramping up our announcements and reveals

What will next week be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next