The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b1065%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b1018%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b100%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread

Go down 
+19
Caryington
Smudge
Viking
Sindol
Charada
Typho Raame
Tando
nosyd
0wl
zoran
PrioryJK
Godjera
Commander Nord
Black Heart
Nex Deus
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Davan Kelhur
Sureshot
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:29 am

Wow that update was rather good, next week has to be a planet though.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:35 am

Next week? you might see one on tuesday depending on when the Demos shown at E3, I'm excpecting a cold planet as well now due to the "hoth style " troopers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:51 am

Well done to the boss for successfully predicting this weeks update! He sees patterns in the chaos and moves where angels fear to wear flip-flops...

*Red hands Sureshot a cookie*
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:13 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Next week? you might see one on tuesday depending on when the Demos shown at E3, I'm excpecting a cold planet as well now due to the "hoth style " troopers

Oh btw how long till E3 now.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:11 am

zoran wrote:
PrioryJK wrote:

Oh btw how long till E3 now.

God dahm it that website sucks I tried to get you an exact date and time (which they should have) but they don't even list Bioware as going there! it may just be under EA now :/
Anyway its on the 2nd - 4th ie tuesday to thursday Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:04 pm

some other Bioware game is under EA Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Electronic Arts conference - 6/1, 2 p.m. pst E3
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Redwatch wrote:
Well done to the boss for successfully predicting this weeks update! He sees patterns in the chaos and moves where angels fear to wear flip-flops...

*Red hands Sureshot a cookie*

LOL! Well I was a bit off. I thought it'd just be a Dev Blog not an actual disapatch vid. Bloody awesome one too, I have to say. What I wanna know is why the hell haven't we had a proper one for the Bounty Hunter? *sulks*.

Ah well I'm sure we'll have a planet and some new screenies next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:50 am

So what we got today then d'ya think? I think I read a post by Sean somewhere saying that its the Smuggler reveal. Fingers crossed eh? Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:06 am

If its not, I'm going to cry.

Then shoot someone.

Then myself.

After that, I'll be reincarnated in a less melodramatic form, sit down, eat a cookie and chill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:19 am

I great Smuggler update would really make my day a lot better. Some git has used my debit card details to try and book a holiday and order some Euros, just under 7k.

I'd love a few screen shots and some vids of the smuggler, maybe a nice new avatar for my SW:TOR forum account.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:19 am

Some smuggler info and maybe a planet. (This is also my first thread with my new computer)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 am

Lord_Nord wrote:
(This is also my first thread with my new computer)

Not wanting to go too off topic, how is the new pc, Nord? all good?
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:57 am

All fine instaling Office, Lotro and several other program
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:06 am

Nosyd wrote:
I great Smuggler update would really make my day a lot better. Some git has used my debit card details to try and book a holiday and order some Euros, just under 7k.

HOLY @%&# DUDE! That harsh. My mate had something similar done to him a while back and he was less than impressed.

Quote :
I'd love a few screen shots and some vids of the smuggler, maybe a nice new avatar for my SW:TOR forum account.

I take it you've seen the screenies on Gamespot?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:17 am

I'm not too keen on EVERY SINGLE smuggler picture having them weilding a blaster Sad I appreciate there is gonna be a lot of combat in SW:TOR, but how about some examples of social behavior, eh BioWare?

I've no problems with card-sharking, quick-drawing pistoleers, but what about all us con-artist types?
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:30 am

Sureshot wrote:

I have and I'm loving the Smuggler look. Quite like the lando look as well. Could be cool dressed like that chatting up some Twi'lek in a cantina. Smile

I wonder if they will have some social clothing just for looks or will all clothing have some sort of stats with them? I'm a bit of a fashion geek when I get in a good MMO and they allow you to dress up. I loved my Tailor in SWG. I think I changed my outfit every day on there. afro
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:05 am

Nosyd wrote:
Sureshot wrote:

I have and I'm loving the Smuggler look. Quite like the lando look as well. Could be cool dressed like that chatting up some Twi'lek in a cantina. Smile

I wonder if they will have some social clothing just for looks or will all clothing have some sort of stats with them? I'm a bit of a fashion geek when I get in a good MMO and they allow you to dress up. I loved my Tailor in SWG. I think I changed my outfit every day on there. afro
Agreed. I love having social clothing. makes the game feel more immersive, while giving your character a more personal look.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:18 pm

LOVE the smuggler's combat roll in the smuggler vid - VERY nice. Gonna learn me some of that!

PS: Oh yeah, smuggler class is up btw Razz
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:55 pm

dual wielding smuggler, nice! Smile

I didn't know about dual wielding, has that just been confirmed today then?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Nosyd wrote:
dual wielding smuggler, nice! Smile

I didn't know about dual wielding, has that just been confirmed today then?

Do you mean the smuggler class itself? or the dual-pistol wielding?

Either way I guess, they've both been "officially" confirmed today, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:27 am

I'm quite please with Friday's update, next time they'll probably release a dispatch for the class alongside another helping of the comic...
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:07 am

Wonder what goodies we will get tomorrow, anyone any ideas? I'd love a Smuggler avatar for the SW:TOR forums. I'm easy to please. Smile
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 am

Nosyd wrote:
Wonder what goodies we will get tomorrow, anyone any ideas? I'd love a Smuggler avatar for the SW:TOR forums. I'm easy to please. Smile

Nar Shaddaa!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 am

Comic and planet Naboo i hope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next