The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
What moments define your character? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
What moments define your character? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
What moments define your character? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
What moments define your character? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
What moments define your character? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
What moments define your character? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
What moments define your character? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
What moments define your character? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
What moments define your character? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
What moments define your character? Vote_b10What moments define your character? Vote_b11What moments define your character? Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
What moments define your character? Vote_b10What moments define your character? Vote_b11What moments define your character? Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
What moments define your character? Vote_b1065%What moments define your character? Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
What moments define your character? Vote_b106%What moments define your character? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
What moments define your character? Vote_b1018%What moments define your character? Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
What moments define your character? Vote_b106%What moments define your character? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
What moments define your character? Vote_b100%What moments define your character? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

What moments define your character?

Go down 
+3
Smudge
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

What moments define your character? Empty
PostSubject: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:11 am

Our guild is a character-driven one, one that places great emphasis on who those characters are, where they come from and the destiny they will each play out.

With the SW-TOR Wiki Bios we learn about their back-histories and the Inspiration Thread gives us a glimpse into the minds of each other, the creators of those characters.

I'd like to go a step deeper down the rabbit hole now if I may and ask people if they see any moment (or moments) in their character's past that defines who they are today.

It might be a pivotal or tragic moment in their past. For a Sith Warrior or Inquisitor this might be their fall to the Dark Side. For a Bounty Hunter is might be that 'one very special mark' that forever set them on their course. An Imperial Agent might have discovered some of the Empire's most closely guarded secrets and become changed forever.

No character simply 'starts off' in their chosen role, each is molded by events and evolves just like a normal person would.

So, what would you say were the life-changing moments for your characters? here's mine:

What moments define your character? Th_AleenaMarch10
ALEENA FEL:

1. Being stranded alone in space with no food at a mere three years old, leading to starvation, madness and eventual cannibalism.

2. The physical and mental abuse she suffered at the hands of the Bim Prime Slavers and the first time she drew on the Force to end another's life.

3. Meeting Lord Deimos (Neabel) at nine years old and connecting fully with the Living Force, which led to her fall to the Dark Side.

4. Her fated showdown with Jedi Knight Rahvin Thelcar and the revelation that Deimos had shaped her destiny from the moment she left Hapan soil.

What moments define your character? Gidsmall
GIDEON LARRS

1. The accidental assassination of his fiancé, J'neera Dane.

2. His retribution-fuelled vendetta against The Karrafgar Crime Syndicate.

3. Severing all ties with his past, including still living relatives and friends and dedicating himself to The Agency.

So, anyone up for looking at their characters a little deeper? I look forward to reading if anyone has any ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Ooooh... Interesting thread, okay, I'll follow up with my one and only character (so far Wink ), Skursir.

What moments define your character? 14-82
SKURSIR

1. Choosing to join the Republic instead of continuing with Law and Politics

2. His run-in with a Bounty Hunter on Ord Mantell which opened his eyes to a whole new professions, with his ex-Commander highlighting his ability to work Solo.

3. Deserting the Republic Army, killing a ranked soldier guarding a Shuttle off-world and ending up on the Republic wanted list in the process.

4. Joining the E.P.O.C.H and sealing the deal with the Galactic Trade Commission which reinvited Skursir's logical way of tackling problems and his diplomatic mindset.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:48 pm

I'm in! I don't want to go into too much detail, since a few of the life-changing moments are going to be part of the flashback-heavy background story I'm working on at the minute.

What moments define your character? Am
SKYKIN ARDROTT

1. At the age of 16, while studying at the Imperial Military Academy on Dromund Kaas, he used his formidable slicing skills to put himself on the personnel manifest of a troop transport deployed for the Sacking of Coruscant. Looking to prove himself, he scored nineteen confirmed kills - and although severely punished on his return, became infamous amongst his peers and commanders.

2. With high intelligence scores and technical prowess, he was quickly transferred out of the regular army and into Imperial Intelligence as a 'Cipher' agent and sent out across the galaxy on recon, sabotage and informational retrieval assignments.

3. In his first assassination, he had to kill a fellow agent - one of the few people he considered to be a friend. He carried out the mission, but not without a great deal of remorse.

4. During an undercover sabotage assignment on Balmorra, he attempted to help a young Republic soldier he knew he was about betray. When asked to eliminate the soldier, he turned his back to the Empire (by doing something spolierific).

5. He covered his tracks as best as possible, but knowing the Empire would eventually learn of his betrayal he strikes a deal with E.P.O.C.H. In return for his services and his resources, he hopes to make himself useful enough to cement his position within the agency before the Empire catches up with his misdeeds.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:25 am

Excellent, nice one guys!

Any more for any more?
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:28 am

Ketene Nord

1. The death of his uncle done by his father (Uncle was a sith)

2. His father like his twin brother and his other siblings better

3. Meeting of his Grand Uncle Herodotus Nord (Sith Lord)

4. Allowed to have relation ship with girls.
Back to top Go down
The Partisan
Registered
Registered
The Partisan

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:08 am

I'm seeing some really good ideas here. I especially like Larss' accidental assassination of his fiancé and Ardott's assassination of a friend. I imagine that making somebody else take the greatest sacrifice is really crossing the point of no return. You can't just go back to civilian life after an experience like that.

Sco Rooj
What moments define your character? 9e8f01c097

Sco's beliefs and ideals clashed with his work aboard the Tystnaden. The immolation of the ship's captain was the first time he had used his expertise to kill, rather than to help. This was his transition from doctor to assassin.

His path was forever changed upon meeting the Jedi Bastion. Having learnt what Jedi were capable of and that the line between light and dark never truly existed, he began to harbour feelings and opinions that opposed force-users. His own reliance on the force to see is evidence, to him, that the force is a mere crutch for the weak and that true strength comes from inner strength and discipline.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:47 am

Needed some thinking about that but I guess I made my mind. Well I already filled out about that on my wiki.

What moments define your character? Drazzak
1. Leaving her homeworld along her couzins to make a living and show up to the galaxy the ubese's awesomeness.
2. Ending up as a simple hutt enforcer and having all her couzins killed for nothing of importance.
3. Leaving the fat one and slowly becoming a sneaky spy and a stealthy thief for hire.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 am

What moments define your character? Fallee10
"THE MYSTERIOUS FALLEEN" (Name Unknown)

1. Born into a noble yet lesser known House in Falleen society. Gained a strong education but his intelligence made him arrogant.

2. Upon leaving his home planet he joined a crime syndicate (The Galactic Trade Commission) as a Bounty Hunter and eventually made his way to the higher rank of Vigo.

3. Betrayed by a former associate in the crime syndicate (or at least it is assumed that way) and forced to go into hiding after Republic Special forces learned of his dealings with the Sith Empire.

4. Formed an elite Agency (some say for his own protection) specializing in many forms of special operations.

(I'm still working on a lot of ideas for Creed so this may change as his story progresses)

What moments define your character? Creed_10
CREED DEKKAR

1. Born a farmboy on Corellia and into poverty he soon became a disuptive and restless child with a tendency to lose his temper in certain situations.

2. His family move him to a reform institute school on Coruscant where he learns how to survive on his own whilst picking up many skills along the way. During this peroid he loses faith in the Republic and all that it stands for.

3. During adulthood he starts to work as a freelancer for some of Coruscant's lower gangs, where his skills with slicing, persuasion and sabotage are soon noticed by a mysterious alien (see above) who in turn makes him an offer he can't refuse.

4. His new contact promotes him to Special Agent in a secretive brave new venture and his new employer assigns his skills exclusively to clients from within the Sith Empire. Much to his dissaproval he continues with his work for the Agency, with the only comfort being a steady paycheck and the hope of seeking new thrills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 am

All good stuffs Very Happy

I don't know about anyone else but I like getting to know the characters better ^^
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 am

Absolutely mate, I think this need summarizing in all fairness. Even though I've read most of the wiki's on the characters it does make it all easier to swallow in one lump. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What moments define your character?   What moments define your character? Empty

Back to top Go down

What moments define your character?
Page 1 of 1