The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Your Characters Ship! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Your Characters Ship! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Your Characters Ship! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Your Characters Ship! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Your Characters Ship! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Your Characters Ship! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Your Characters Ship! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Your Characters Ship! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Your Characters Ship! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Your Characters Ship! Vote_b10Your Characters Ship! Vote_b11Your Characters Ship! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Your Characters Ship! Vote_b10Your Characters Ship! Vote_b11Your Characters Ship! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Your Characters Ship! Vote_b1065%Your Characters Ship! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Your Characters Ship! Vote_b106%Your Characters Ship! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Your Characters Ship! Vote_b1018%Your Characters Ship! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Your Characters Ship! Vote_b100%Your Characters Ship! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Your Characters Ship!

Go down 
+6
Viking
PrioryJK
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
Harlequin2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Your Characters Ship! Empty
PostSubject: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:39 am

I decided to throw this into off-topic until it took a more solid shape.

The title says it all. Have you begun thinking on your characters personal ship, it's name, specification and how it's served your characters throughout their lives?

I'd very much like to know what you guys have in mind!

Personally I've gone on a picture hunt around wookiepedia but settled for a rather surreal design I found to my liking somewhere else on the internet. I haven't really decided on a name for the ship or a model (it doesn't originate from Star Wars) but I'm working on it.

I'll throw up two pictures to show you what I've got in for 36809's personal transportation.

This would be the ship with extended wings and fully flaring engines.

Your Characters Ship! Sshipextended

When not fully going or simply when powered down this it how the ship would look.

Your Characters Ship! Sshipretracted

Much akin to Jango/Boba Fett I'm sure that a lot of people have thought about creating their own personal 'Slave 1' so to speak or their own unique ships. I suppose that's what I've done as I've chosen quite a surreal design of ship.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:22 am

Well, Skursir doesn't fly. He usually has the resources to find a ship that will take him from one world to the other, or pays for a passanger ship. He tried doing it for A Surprise Visit though and I purposely gave him a clumsy decent. He just has skills in other departments.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 am

Aleena's Wiki wrote:

Starship:

Aleena flies a reconstructed replica of a Sith Interceptor, identical in every way to the type of ships used by Darth Revan and Malak's forces in the Jedi Civil War. She has no emotional attachement to the ship whatsoever, considering it a useful tool and nothing more. The ship has not been given a name or unique indentifier or is customised in any way.

Your Characters Ship! 250px-Sith_fighter

The ship itself is an antique at over 300 years old but has had all its major systems overhauled / rebuilt over the years. It belonged to Lord Deimos (Neabel) and was part of his personal collection but was given to Aleena to celebrate her ascension to Darth status.

I've deliberately made it so that she is not too attached to the ship in case she can't actually own one when TOR comes out Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:48 pm

The ship I've posted will be 36809's ship until the launch of TOR where it will probably be decomissioned or simply destroyed somehow as I doubt such a ship will be availible for purchase.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:03 am

I'm actually worried that we won't have space ships at all. Certainly we could at least roleplay that our characters have purchased them, but this "Call Shuttle" ability makes it sound like you'll be taken to a large cruiser owned by your respective faction and not actually your own. Even in that Space Battle Flashpoint, you stayed on the ship fighting off enemies and presumably would board the other ship as well.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:49 am

My Sith Warrior will get a small fast fighter if its a chance in SWTOR, but my Republic alt will get a major cruiser as his spaceship
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:43 am

I think Jylan would have more of an trusty rust bucket thats been heavily modified rather then anything made for assault or speed, Ril has been provided her ship by her employers so its top of the line in term of on board computing and communications not really designed for firefights more stealth and speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:46 am

I think it would only be fitting for the Falleen and his entourage to fly about in this little gem...

Your Characters Ship! Epoch110

geek
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 am

Harewood wrote:
I think it would only be fitting for the Falleen and his entourage to fly about in this little gem...

Your Characters Ship! Epoch110

geek

i agree HW thats would be the perfect spaceship for SS
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Fray has a S-100 Stinger-class starfighter.

Wookiepedia wrote:
The S-100 Stinger-class starfighter was a single-seat fighter produced by Corellian Engineering Corporation before, during, and after the Great Sith War of 3,997 BBY. Measuring 11.5 meters in length, the hyperdrive-equipped craft was used by the Jedi Order, the navy of the Galactic Republic, and civilian purchase. Armed with laser cannons and proton torpedo launchers, and minimally shielded, the S-100 was considered lightly armed, but was said to make up for its defensive shortcomings with its high speed and maneuverability superior to most other starfighters of its time.

Is old like crap, but modified until it's unrecognizable. Actually, when I chose it, I was just looking for a cool, 1-man fighter ship from Corellia, since that is where Fray is from, and a lot of her story will be based upon Corellia and her relation to people from there.
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 pm

You could probably be onto something there H2. I'm hoping for ships but it will certainly not be a factor keeping me from the game should they choose to not incorporate it in the game. It would be an easy way to solve it with a larger ship belonging your faction indeed.

Hah, spot on Harewood. It looks like the prime ship for our mysterious little Falleen.

Otherwise very interesting ideas for ships guys! Cool to find out what everyone has in mind!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 am

36809 wrote:
Hah, spot on Harewood. It looks like the prime ship for our mysterious little Falleen.
It looks quite lizard-like doesn't it? Smile

I don't think anyone played Chrono Trigger back in the day though - nobody seems to have got my little in-joke Razz.

I still think I'm funny! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Characters Ship!   Your Characters Ship! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:28 am

Um... I played Chrono Trigger. In fact I still own it.

I was just being dense Razz

I never even realised they did a DS version! (I have it on the plain old SNES)
But check out 01:13 - 01:16...